Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Will meet in a club but not anywhere else

Jump to newest

By *ionicfinger OP   Man
over a year ago

So I went to Amsterdam for the first time when I was 21 with friends.I didn’t partake in any activity but did watch people’s way of thinking whilst in that type of environment. Then again when back home.

Due to the surroundings and what was considered acceptable people followed the trend.

Now this is where I was going with this...

Lots of ladies decline meeting men but suggest “if you were in a club I wouldn’t say no!!”

Why is this the case?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Short answer:-

Because it is a safe environment, and if you were already in the club there's no doubt as to whether you would actually turn up.

Our experience is those that are of interest usually hedge their bets for an easier offer.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My reasons:

1. The club vibe puts me in a different space where I will consider people for a fiddle I wouldn't go out of my way to meet;

2. I feel safe at a club so feel able to have a social flirt and move straight to play without the need to set up another meeting;

3. There's no expectation of anyone spending the night. I had one person turn very nasty when I said he couldn't stay;

4. It's economically sound.

However, I won't act as someone's entry to a club.

By *ionicfinger OP   Man
over a year ago

"My reasons:

1. The club vibe puts me in a different space where I will consider people for a fiddle I wouldn't go out of my way to meet;

2. I feel safe at a club so feel able to have a social flirt and move straight to play without the need to set up another meeting;

3. There's no expectation of anyone spending the night. I had one person turn very nasty when I said he couldn't stay;

"

That’s a great answer and makes me change my way of thinking about clubs (easily convinced due to the clear detailed well reason answer)

But how do you brave getting to the point of turning up at a club door not knowing what to expect? I say this as never been but would try

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"My reasons:

That’s a great answer and makes me change my way of thinking about clubs (easily convinced due to the clear detailed well reason answer)

But how do you brave getting to the point of turning up at a club door not knowing what to expect? I say this as never been but would try"

For me the only expectation is that if we've agreed to meet there we meet. It's a social with, perhaps, fewer clothes. Unlike an hotel bar or a coffee shop the chat can also be freer and no one is going to turn around at the person calling me Lickety.

If the social doesn't work out then we just go our own way. At a club that may mean bumping into each other but I would hope both could be adult about it.

The other advantage of a club, for me, is that if there is a no-show then I can make other plans and still enjoy myself. But, most men don't want to meet at clubs. That's fine but don't get stroppy when I say it's where I want to meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs marms only meets new people in the club we go to... it's safe and she can also enjoy her night without any expectations.

If she meets away from club then it's because she is comfortable around you, and she feels safe enough too.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"My reasons:

But how do you brave getting to the point of turning up at a club door not knowing what to expect? I say this as never been but would try"

The club environment is stunning, like minded people, not getting offended by innuendo, having fun without pressure.

The only problem is those that bring an attitude, still they usually fail miserably.

You will not be disappointed going to a club, well unless your expectations and attitude don’t relaxe into the environment.

Post new Message to Thread