Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Compliments to couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wandering. When you aee speaking to a couple you have messaged as you want to play with.

Or as a couple contacting the couple you want to play with.

Why do we seem to compliment just one part of the couple.

Is it that you compliment the one you fancy and want to play with most ?

Or is it that alot of the couples accounts are run by the guys so compliments are made to the female

Or is it that i society we see it more acceptable to pay compliments to women then men

Or another reason lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I have no sexual interest in Men so see no reason to compliment them apart from maybe saying good profile/pictures etc

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" I have no sexual interest in Men so see no reason to compliment them apart from maybe saying good profile/pictures etc "

So is paying a compliment just about getting your end away. What about if your talking to a couple do you not even acknowledhe the male half

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

" I have no sexual interest in Men so see no reason to compliment them apart from maybe saying good profile/pictures etc

So is paying a compliment just about getting your end away. What about if your talking to a couple do you not even acknowledhe the male half"

No it isn't

But I still have no reason to compliment a Man, What would I even say

Nice shoes hair style etc ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I the female run our profile and yes I do seem to get all the compliments. Sometimes if it’s the other female I’m chatting too she will make comments about mr. But yes it’s just something that happens x

Post new Message to Thread