Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

NH racing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any jockeys, trainers, connections here?

How's the festival looking for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unseekinglad24Man
over a year ago

here

Love a day out at the races

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Any jockeys, trainers, connections here?

How's the festival looking for you?"

I'm none of the above but a real fan . Unfortunately I've been saddened by my favourite horses death a few weeks ago. It actually made me cry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How's the festival looking for you? I'm none of the above but a real fan . Unfortunately I've been saddened by my favourite horses death a few weeks ago. It actually made me cry "

Which horse

over a year ago

No connection with horses but love a day out to the races if anyone has any tips feel free to give us a shout please xx

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

How's the festival looking for you? I'm none of the above but a real fan . Unfortunately I've been saddened by my favourite horses death a few weeks ago. It actually made me cry

Which horse "

A horse called Starchitect. Great horse and was leading a top rated race and his leg snapped whilst running . Even the commentator struggled to finish calling the race he was distraught . So sad

over a year ago

How's the festival looking for you? I'm none of the above but a real fan . Unfortunately I've been saddened by my favourite horses death a few weeks ago. It actually made me cry

Which horse A horse called Starchitect. Great horse and was leading a top rated race and his leg snapped whilst running . Even the commentator struggled to finish calling the race he was distraught . So sad "

I did the race where Persian punch crossed the line 1st I think and then dropped dead

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Which horse A horse called Starchitect. Great horse and was leading a top rated race and his leg snapped whilst running . Even the commentator struggled to finish calling the race he was distraught . So sad

I did the race where Persian punch crossed the line 1st I think and then dropped dead "

. It is Heart breaking when it happens

over a year ago

Which horse A horse called Starchitect. Great horse and was leading a top rated race and his leg snapped whilst running . Even the commentator struggled to finish calling the race he was distraught . So sad

I did the race where Persian punch crossed the line 1st I think and then dropped dead . It is Heart breaking when it happens "

Exactly

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I did the race where Persian punch crossed the line 1st I think and then dropped dead . It is Heart breaking when it happens

Exactly "

It kinda makes me feel guilty for loving racing

over a year ago

How's the festival looking for you?"

No but used to work with point to point and NH horses many moons ago... Not sure I'm brave enough (or fit enough) to work ride up over big fences these days lol xx

over a year ago

I think this year's festival is as wide open as it's been in years, Willie Mullins string doesn't seem to be firing.

Predictably I'll be looking to Hendersons stars like altidor but I'm thinking Paul Nichols and Gordon Elliot will have great festivals.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I think this year's festival is as wide open as it's been in years, Willie Mullins string doesn't seem to be firing.

Predictably I'll be looking to Hendersons stars like altidor but I'm thinking Paul Nichols and Gordon Elliot will have great festivals. "

Mullins has lost me a few quid so far this year

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

My father loves it. He is always at the Races. He has a friend with a couple of horses that do quite well and we have a reasonable trainer set up near by.

He gets into all the enclosures through his connections in the bookmakers industry as he knows an account manager. He loves a dabble but never goes crazy.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I did the race where Persian punch crossed the line 1st I think and then dropped dead . It is Heart breaking when it happens

Exactly It kinda makes me feel guilty for loving racing "

That's one reason I hate it. So much training wastage too.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Exactly It kinda makes me feel guilty for loving racing

That's one reason I hate it. So much training wastage too. "

I'd prefer to stay ignorant of that fact

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Which horse A horse called Starchitect. Great horse and was leading a top rated race and his leg snapped whilst running . Even the commentator struggled to finish calling the race he was distraught . So sad "

And this was the reason I stopped p2p. My horse had to be shot after breaking his off fore on landing. We were going to win too. I couldn't face racing again and then I had my car accident 7 months later. I felt like it was karma.

Post new Message to Thread