Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

are ladies as bad as men ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

men will look at a woman and think fuck me look at the tits on her, id love a titwank. and then we will hit are mate and say look at her ther lol do the ladies look at men in the same way ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never looked at a bloke and thought I'd like titwank ...... although I've seen some moobs that would definitely do the job

over a year ago

of course we do i love to perv at a guys arse

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Its a mans eyes and lips that get me...i think would i love to look into those eyes while hes fucking me senseless...and would those lips feel good against both sets of mine lol

over a year ago

cant say I dont mind the ladies wot like cock lol

over a year ago

i look at an arse or cock and think mmmmmm

over a year ago

"Its a mans eyes and lips that get me...i think would i love to look into those eyes while hes fucking me senseless...and would those lips feel good against both sets of mine lol "

oh ffs I'm turning girly, I recently looked a woman in the eye and thought I would love to be looking her eye to eye whilst.....

over a year ago

Yes i look at mens cocks and think, i would like to have it in my pussy.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"Its a mans eyes and lips that get me...i think would i love to look into those eyes while hes fucking me senseless...and would those lips feel good against both sets of mine lol "

chris! .. didnt realise you felt that way mate

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Its a mans eyes and lips that get me...i think would i love to look into those eyes while hes fucking me senseless...and would those lips feel good against both sets of mine lol

chris! .. didnt realise you felt that way mate "

Some women are right dirty dogs - worse than men in fact! Randy buggers, filthy perverts... If they wanna perve they are more than welcome to a close up - I lust 'em!

over a year ago

Love to see a mans bulge and ass in a nice pair of well fitted jeans..makes me wanna have a feel xx

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"Its a mans eyes and lips that get me...i think would i love to look into those eyes while hes fucking me senseless...and would those lips feel good against both sets of mine lol

chris! .. didnt realise you felt that way mate "

Its natalie btw lol

over a year ago

"Love to see a mans bulge and ass in a nice pair of well fitted jeans..makes me wanna have a feel xx"

+1 but then I will look at women too so guess that makes me twice as bad :D

It's so rare I see a 'cock shot' and think of anything other than.... and the rest of the body...

over a year ago

Kind of though I'm not so sure about sexually, I do however look out of my work window and ogle the lovely cleavages that go by in the summer

over a year ago

"men will look at a woman and think fuck me look at the tits on her, id love a titwank. and then we will hit are mate and say look at her ther lol do the ladies look at men in the same way ???? "

sometimes

not offen a guy catches my eye that makes me think, fuck me id do that lol but every now and again one does

Post new Message to Thread