Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I too old for this shit ??

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??"

You're never too old to go out on the lash! I can still drink like a teenager, but sadly I can't recover like one anymore. The hangover now goes on for days. Days!

over a year ago

Bet you're still having a rock out with your cock out at 4 am

Have fun my babber

Strumps

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??

You're never too old to go out on the lash! I can still drink like a teenager, but sadly I can't recover like one anymore. The hangover now goes on for days. Days!"

That's what I fear . I'll still be hungover Monday morning

By *rouble1110Woman
over a year ago

Cleveland

I still go out on the lash at my age,I'm luckier then most though I never get hangover's

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??

You're never too old to go out on the lash! I can still drink like a teenager, but sadly I can't recover like one anymore. The hangover now goes on for days. Days! That's what I fear . I'll still be hungover Monday morning "

If your lucky..

slowed down in my 40's and more so in my 50's, if i have 4 pints now which is a rarity then i suffer for a good 2 days after..

natures way of saying that excess is not good maybe..

just have halves?

over a year ago

"Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??"

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??62 "
I probably won't be here at 62 any way

over a year ago

Paracetamol and water before you go to bed please and no tripping anyone over with ya zimmer frame xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Bet you're still having a rock out with your cock out at 4 am

Have fun my babber

Strumps "

Awww cheers My Little Strumpet . Might see if I can fit a cheeky meet into the evening , although that's probably unlikely

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

You're never too old to go out on the lash! I can still drink like a teenager, but sadly I can't recover like one anymore. The hangover now goes on for days. Days! That's what I fear . I'll still be hungover Monday morning

If your lucky..

slowed down in my 40's and more so in my 50's, if i have 4 pints now which is a rarity then i suffer for a good 2 days after..

natures way of saying that excess is not good maybe..

just have halves? "

Halves ?? I can't go on the lash and drink halves . It's against male rules

over a year ago

"Bet you're still having a rock out with your cock out at 4 am

Have fun my babber

Strumps Awww cheers My Little Strumpet . Might see if I can fit a cheeky meet into the evening , although that's probably unlikely "

Good plan!

Have a wonderful time regardless

over a year ago

"Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??62 I probably won't be here at 62 any way "
because your health has been severely damaged by pissing it up ?

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Paracetamol and water before you go to bed please and no tripping anyone over with ya zimmer frame xx"
I'll try and keep it straight

over a year ago

Completely up to you! One option is to go and not drink too much. I know this is an alien concept to most British people, but it is a way of avoiding a hangover.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I still go out on the lash at my age,I'm luckier then most though I never get hangover's "
Lucky you . I already know what Sundays gonna be like

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Completely up to you! One option is to go and not drink too much. I know this is an alien concept to most British people, but it is a way of avoiding a hangover. "
I could secretly order Kaliber when nobodies looking lol . Good idea

over a year ago

I go wobbly after 2 pints these days.

over a year ago

"Paracetamol and water before you go to bed please and no tripping anyone over with ya zimmer frame xx I'll try and keep it straight "

Hehe show them young whipper snappers a thing or too xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Mates birthday tonight and I'm on a pub crawl. I feel I'm getting a bit too old for this kinda thing . Come 10pm I'll wanna be in bed . Is there an acceptable age to still be going on the lash ??62 I probably won't be here at 62 any way because your health has been severely damaged by pissing it up ? "
Yep. Up until my early thirties I did Fuck myself up way too much

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Paracetamol and water before you go to bed please and no tripping anyone over with ya zimmer frame xx I'll try and keep it straight

Hehe show them young whipper snappers a thing or too xx"

I'll report back on the evenings proceedings on Monday. No chance in he'll I'll be on here Sunday. I'll be comatose

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

It's not about it being acceptable it's about the individual.

I know lads and lasses in there 20"s who are in bed by 10 on the weekend(not for sex)

I'm out at an allnighter tonight(and do so regularly) from 9pm to 6am however the bar does shut @4 and it's about the music more than drinking heavily.

Be young, be foolish, be happy !! And if being happy for you is leaving your mates early as you're tired who cares

Ktf

over a year ago

"Paracetamol and water before you go to bed please and no tripping anyone over with ya zimmer frame xx I'll try and keep it straight

Hehe show them young whipper snappers a thing or too xx I'll report back on the evenings proceedings on Monday. No chance in he'll I'll be on here Sunday. I'll be comatose "

Ok lovely well have a great time and be safe mwahhhh xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

It's not about it being acceptable it's about the individual.

I know lads and lasses in there 20"s who are in bed by 10 on the weekend(not for sex)

I'm out at an allnighter tonight(and do so regularly) from 9pm to 6am however the bar does shut @4 and it's about the music more than drinking heavily.

Be young, be foolish, be happy !! And if being happy for you is leaving your mates early as you're tired who cares

Ktf

"

A good outlook

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Hehe show them young whipper snappers a thing or too xx I'll report back on the evenings proceedings on Monday. No chance in he'll I'll be on here Sunday. I'll be comatose

Ok lovely well have a great time and be safe mwahhhh xx"

Cheers Kat xx

over a year ago

Wow you are getting old, I am 59 and can still stay out till 3 pm occasionally. I prefer to come home about 12.30 though unless I meet someone special.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Wow you are getting old, I am 59 and can still stay out till 3 pm occasionally. I prefer to come home about 12.30 though unless I meet someone special."

3pm lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

No age limits upwards

over a year ago

I went on club crawl last night and look better than i feel .Good luck op but it's all fun until next day .

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I went on club crawl last night and look better than i feel .Good luck op but it's all fun until next day . "
That's a sign of age lol. I never used to even give the next day a thought . Nowadays I buy extra Anadin and tell the dog he's not getting walkies till late afternoon

over a year ago

I get no joy these days from a pub crawl - a couple of drinks and dinner is usually my limit - ideally home by 11ish. The exception tends to be if I'm out for a 'boogie'

over a year ago

Just don't go then. Or go, and go home for 10.

over a year ago

I can still drink - but prefer to be early out around 4 in afternoon and home for 10.30.

Go past midnight and next day is a wipe out - so go out and do a runner about 10 .. you can’t be scolded for not turning up and next day you are still fit.

Moderation is the answer - enjoy

By *ustme6Man
over a year ago

tamworth

"I can still drink - but prefer to be early out around 4 in afternoon and home for 10.30.

Go past midnight and next day is a wipe out - so go out and do a runner about 10 .. you can’t be scolded for not turning up and next day you are

"

Out at 4 ...that's moderation...

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Home for 10pm ?? Haha that won t be allowed on our annual night out lol

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I can still drink - but prefer to be early out around 4 in afternoon and home for 10.30.

Go past midnight and next day is a wipe out - so go out and do a runner about 10 .. you can’t be scolded for not turning up and next day you are

Out at 4 ...that's moderation... "

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I get no joy these days from a pub crawl - a couple of drinks and dinner is usually my limit - ideally home by 11ish. The exception tends to be if I'm out for a 'boogie' "
Boogie lol. Theres a word I've not heard for 20 years lol

over a year ago

"I went on club crawl last night and look better than i feel .Good luck op but it's all fun until next day . That's a sign of age lol. I never used to even give the next day a thought . Nowadays I buy extra Anadin and tell the dog he's not getting walkies till late afternoon "

Hope dog understands

over a year ago

"Home for 10pm ?? Haha that won t be allowed on our annual night out lol "

Pint of milk before hand, I'm sure that used to be a thing.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Too old? ..Nah...just out of practise...that's why we think hangovers are worse and harder to recover from as we get older...its simply because we aren't out on the lash as much as we used to be - just like how much you ache after a workout if its ages since you last trained

I'm always quoting the following (by George Bernard Shaw) as it applies to so many activities ;

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing"

...careful not to grow old before you time

over a year ago

"Home for 10pm ?? Haha that won t be allowed on our annual night out lol

Pint of milk before hand, I'm sure that used to be a thing. "

Supposedly puts a lining on the stomach xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I went on club crawl last night and look better than i feel .Good luck op but it's all fun until next day . That's a sign of age lol. I never used to even give the next day a thought . Nowadays I buy extra Anadin and tell the dog he's not getting walkies till late afternoon

Hope dog understands "

He won't

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Too old? ..Nah...just out of practise...that's why we think hangovers are worse and harder to recover from as we get older...its simply because we aren't out on the lash as much as we used to be - just like how much you ache after a workout if its ages since you last trained

I'm always quoting the following (by George Bernard Shaw) as it applies to so many activities ;

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing"

...careful not to grow old before you time "

A good philosophy

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Supposedly puts a lining on the stomach xx"

I'll just have a kebab later on

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Drink all the drinks! Just make sure you down a pint of water before you go to bed! You're only too old when you stop enjoying it

over a year ago

Im in the same boat fella.

Went out last night for a few drinks and a bite to eat. Ended up having a couple and i was back home at 23:30. Was in dreamland 10 minutes later.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Went out last night for a few drinks and a bite to eat. Ended up having a couple and i was back home at 23:30. Was in dreamland 10 minutes later.

"

You should be ashamed of yourself Mechanic

over a year ago

Supposedly puts a lining on the stomach xx I'll just have a kebab later on "

Hehe that works just no garlic x

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Supposedly puts a lining on the stomach xx I'll just have a kebab later on

Hehe that works just no garlic x"

No way . Hate the stuff anyway x

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

I stop out till around 3 or 4_am when I'm out .you are as old as you feel . I feel about 25

over a year ago

Supposedly puts a lining on the stomach xx I'll just have a kebab later on

Hehe that works just no garlic x No way . Hate the stuff anyway x"

Me to its bloody rank xx

over a year ago

Bloody lightweights! The 3rd is gonna be interesting Slim!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Bloody lightweights! The 3rd is gonna be interesting Slim! "
If I'm recovered by then

over a year ago

Pints of Shandy using the pub's weakest beer fills you up with fizz and you feel ok the next day...job done

over a year ago

"Bloody lightweights! The 3rd is gonna be interesting Slim! "

Sssshhhhhhhh I cant come xx

over a year ago

You should be ashamed of yourself Mechanic "

Its been a long week. What can i say . If i had some female company, things may have been a little different haha!

By *av_55Man
over a year ago

NE

Secret is solphadine And water,, but who the fuck remembers to drink and take tablet’s whilst on the lash I still drink like I’m 21 but hangover like I’ve being dugg up ,,

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Secret is solphadine And water,, but who the fuck remembers to drink and take tablet’s whilst on the lash I still drink like I’m 21 but hangover like I’ve being dugg up ,, "
Haha I'm guessing so will I tomorrow

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I know I'll need the trusty Pro Plus!!

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

You should be ashamed of yourself Mechanic

Its been a long week. What can i say . If i had some female company, things may have been a little different haha! "

..haha..I'm sure! Sod Heineken - its female company that reaches the parts that other things can't quite reach ..lol

over a year ago

This is why I booked the Monday after my stag do (which is in a Saturday) off that way if I feel too rough it’s not a massive issue

Ads

over a year ago

"Secret is solphadine And water,, but who the fuck remembers to drink and take tablet’s whilst on the lash I still drink like I’m 21 but hangover like I’ve being dugg up ,, "

over a year ago

"I get no joy these days from a pub crawl - a couple of drinks and dinner is usually my limit - ideally home by 11ish. The exception tends to be if I'm out for a 'boogie' Boogie lol. Theres a word I've not heard for 20 years lol "

Yes indeed - I'm knocking on now

over a year ago

I was out last night, home for 11, and I'm still in bed with the worst hangover

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’m not sure it’s about being too old, I just don’t want to spend the following two days feeling shite.

It’s perfectly acceptable to go out for a couple then leave. Once you figure out that you’re allowed to please yourself rather than do what suits others it’s really quite liberating to do your own thing.

over a year ago

SLIMMMMM hows the head xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I'm back to tell you all that I'm still alive . Arrived home at 3.30am still walking on both legs. Pooch snubbed me for leaving him on his own all night . A good night was had and I even dad danced

over a year ago

"I'm back to tell you all that I'm still alive . Arrived home at 3.30am still walking on both legs. Pooch snubbed me for leaving him on his own all night . A good night was had and I even dad danced "

Pleased your still alive and go you with your dad dancing I hope you made it up to poor pooch and did you pull xx

By *ornylady71Woman
over a year ago

near Bury

Omg your still young !!!

Go put & paaaarty

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I'm back to tell you all that I'm still alive . Arrived home at 3.30am still walking on both legs. Pooch snubbed me for leaving him on his own all night . A good night was had and I even dad danced didn't pull no but I weren't bothered. It was about seeing old mates and catching up . I honestly didn't give women a second thought all night

Pleased your still alive and go you with your dad dancing I hope you made it up to poor pooch and did you pull xx"

over a year ago

"I'm back to tell you all that I'm still alive . Arrived home at 3.30am still walking on both legs. Pooch snubbed me for leaving him on his own all night . A good night was had and I even dad danced didn't pull no but I weren't bothered. It was about seeing old mates and catching up . I honestly didn't give women a second thought all night

Pleased your still alive and go you with your dad dancing I hope you made it up to poor pooch and did you pull xx "

Would that be a yes xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Pleased your still alive and go you with your dad dancing I hope you made it up to poor pooch and did you pull xx

Would that be a yes xx"

A yes to what Kat ?? x

over a year ago

Would that be a yes xx A yes to what Kat ?? x"

Did you pull? xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Would that be a yes xx A yes to what Kat ?? x

Did you pull? xx"

No . I actually enjoyed the night that much I didn't even give it a thought . It was a fucking blast , So good to see mates I ain't seen in years

over a year ago

Did you pull? xx No . I actually enjoyed the night that much I didn't even give it a thought . It was a fucking blast , So good to see mates I ain't seen in years "

Have to have great nights out like that with mates and you certainly aint old

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Did you pull? xx No . I actually enjoyed the night that much I didn't even give it a thought . It was a fucking blast , So good to see mates I ain't seen in years

Have to have great nights out like that with mates and you certainly aint old "

Thanks . I felt old yesterday . I could barely move

over a year ago

I stopped drinking to excess when I was 21...

Have fun and drink hydration drinks in the morning like Diarolyte ( mum is a chemist )

over a year ago

Did you pull? xx No . I actually enjoyed the night that much I didn't even give it a thought . It was a fucking blast , So good to see mates I ain't seen in years "

That's fantastic so pleased you had fun xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Did you pull? xx No . I actually enjoyed the night that much I didn't even give it a thought . It was a fucking blast , So good to see mates I ain't seen in years

That's fantastic so pleased you had fun xx"

Oh I did. We ended up in some pub/club dad dancing and showing the younger guys up

over a year ago

That's fantastic so pleased you had fun xx Oh I did. We ended up in some pub/club dad dancing and showing the younger guys up "

Haha xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

That's fantastic so pleased you had fun xx Oh I did. We ended up in some pub/club dad dancing and showing the younger guys up

Haha xx"

Apparently I was up on stage when Bob Marley was playing. I don't remember that though

over a year ago

That's fantastic so pleased you had fun xx Oh I did. We ended up in some pub/club dad dancing and showing the younger guys up

Haha xx Apparently I was up on stage when Bob Marley was playing. I don't remember that though "

The joys of alcohol xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Haha xx Apparently I was up on stage when Bob Marley was playing. I don't remember that though

The joys of alcohol xx"

Just gives you the ability to not give a shit

over a year ago

Haha xx Apparently I was up on stage when Bob Marley was playing. I don't remember that though

The joys of alcohol xx Just gives you the ability to not give a shit "

That's true I suppose xx

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

The joys of alcohol xx Just gives you the ability to not give a shit

That's true I suppose xx"

No way on earth I'd do that sober

over a year ago

The joys of alcohol xx Just gives you the ability to not give a shit

That's true I suppose xx No way on earth I'd do that sober "

x

Post new Message to Thread