Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Watching and being watched

Jump to newest

By *affire_and_Steel OP   Couple
over a year ago

North by North West

Hi Fabbers

Been here a few weeks now getting the feel of the place. We thought it was time for a post.

We currently have a sexy fantasy of being watched, usually in an outdoors situation as we get slowly naked and have very horny sex as the voyeurs, maybe a male/female couple and one or two ‘passing’ guys get turned on and begin to pleasure themselves as well, so we have the additional turn on of watching others as we are being watched. We are not swingers or anything, we are too much into each other (quite literally ??). It’s just a very, very sexy thing for us and features a lot in our fantasies.

Anyone else into this kind of thing too, and has anyone progressed into making this a reality ?

What did you do and how did it go ?

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilmissplumpyWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hi Fabbers

Been here a few weeks now getting the feel of the place. We thought it was time for a post.

We currently have a sexy fantasy of being watched, usually in an outdoors situation as we get slowly naked and have very horny sex as the voyeurs, maybe a male/female couple and one or two ‘passing’ guys get turned on and begin to pleasure themselves as well, so we have the additional turn on of watching others as we are being watched. We are not swingers or anything, we are too much into each other (quite literally ??). It’s just a very, very sexy thing for us and features a lot in our fantasies.

Anyone else into this kind of thing too, and has anyone progressed into making this a reality ?

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x"

Errr if you arent swingers? Dare i ask the question?

Lmp

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a dogging type scenario or something you could do at a club maybe

over a year ago

Welcome to the site!

My first ever experiences ‘on the scene’ were totally voyeuristic and I absolutely know where you’re coming from.

A few years back when dipping my toe for the first time I was on another site and found a couple who were very much like yourselves, wanting to be watched by no physical interaction.

My first meets were with them in their own home during the daytime, taking pictures initially of her in various states of undress, then of the two of them having sex.

The pictures weren’t really important, but it kind of legitimised them having a stranger in the room watching them.

I never touched them or joined in, but had about 4 or 5 of these sessions where I’d turn up and spend an hour or so watching them and taking pictures for them.

Even though it might seem tame to the hardcore Swingers in here for me it was always incredibly erotic and a real privilege to be allowed access to their most intimate moments!

Anyway I wish you all the best on the site and hope you find what you’re looking for!

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp"

Hi.

Understandable question on a swingers website. There are no obvious websites for this particular kink, but it is closely related as a subject hence the post in here. Harmless enough surely ?

over a year ago

North by North West

"Welcome to the site!

My first ever experiences ‘on the scene’ were totally voyeuristic and I absolutely know where you’re coming from.

A few years back when dipping my toe for the first time I was on another site and found a couple who were very much like yourselves, wanting to be watched by no physical interaction.

My first meets were with them in their own home during the daytime, taking pictures initially of her in various states of undress, then of the two of them having sex.

The pictures weren’t really important, but it kind of legitimised them having a stranger in the room watching them.

I never touched them or joined in, but had about 4 or 5 of these sessions where I’d turn up and spend an hour or so watching them and taking pictures for them.

Even though it might seem tame to the hardcore Swingers in here for me it was always incredibly erotic and a real privilege to be allowed access to their most intimate moments!

Anyway I wish you all the best on the site and hope you find what you’re looking for! "

Hi Voyboy.

A more positive response, thank you. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Thanks again x

over a year ago

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x"

this is one of several fantasies of mine around voyeurism . I'd love to be one of those passing guys.... I love and work in Huddersfield in the week and lots of people go dogging in a place near the damn just off the m62

By *ilmissplumpyWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp

Hi.

Understandable question on a swingers website. There are no obvious websites for this particular kink, but it is closely related as a subject hence the post in here. Harmless enough surely ? "

Indeed it is harmless. We all have a kink. I personally enjoy watching my partner with other women..so i understand the eroticness of the op fantasy. Wonder if it will ever develop into including others.

OP i would be interested in an update in a few months to see if you fulfilled your ambition and if this in turn has led to anything more

Lmp

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I visited a club with a friend. I never thought I'd enjoy being watched. Like you, we were just lost in each other the entire night.

However there was a room with a sort of glass screen,people could see in but we couldn't see them.

I loved the anonymity of not knowing who or what they saw. Hopefully they enjoyed but because we couldn't tell it didn't feel weird or staged

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

this is one of several fantasies of mine around voyeurism . I'd love to be one of those passing guys.... I love and work in Huddersfield in the week and lots of people go dogging in a place near the damn just off the m62"

Hi DerbyNotts.

Haha. Popular dogging hotspot eh ? Duly noted. Thank you sir x

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp

Hi.

Understandable question on a swingers website. There are no obvious websites for this particular kink, but it is closely related as a subject hence the post in here. Harmless enough surely ?

Indeed it is harmless. We all have a kink. I personally enjoy watching my partner with other women..so i understand the eroticness of the op fantasy. Wonder if it will ever develop into including others.

OP i would be interested in an update in a few months to see if you fulfilled your ambition and if this in turn has led to anything more

Lmp"

Hi LMP

No. Can say quite categorically that this is just an ‘us’ thing. Not interested in the joining-in aspect of the scenario. Currently scouting outdoorsy places for secluded places for and those where ‘discrete observation’ is a possibility. We realise it might seem tame to some on here but that’s just our thing. We know what we like and want from our sexy time

over a year ago

North by North West

"I visited a club with a friend. I never thought I'd enjoy being watched. Like you, we were just lost in each other the entire night.

However there was a room with a sort of glass screen,people could see in but we couldn't see them.

I loved the anonymity of not knowing who or what they saw. Hopefully they enjoyed but because we couldn't tell it didn't feel weird or staged "

Hi Wyldstyle

That sounds quite horny. Knowing you’re being watched without knowing who or what they see.

Thanks for that x

By *ilmissplumpyWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp

Hi.

Lmp

Hi LMP

No. Can say quite categorically that this is just an ‘us’ thing. Not interested in the joining-in aspect of the scenario. Currently scouting outdoorsy places for secluded places for and those where ‘discrete observation’ is a possibility. We realise it might seem tame to some on here but that’s just our thing. We know what we like and want from our sexy time "

Omg it is not tame. It is incredibly sexy. Enjoy x

over a year ago

North by North West

LMP. Thank you x

over a year ago

North by North West

"Sounds like a dogging type scenario or something you could do at a club maybe"

Hi Autumn76.

Thank you. Considering all options. Appreciate your suggestions x

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp

Hi.

Lmp

Hi LMP

No. Can say quite categorically that this is just an ‘us’ thing. Not interested in the joining-in aspect of the scenario. Currently scouting outdoorsy places for secluded places for and those where ‘discrete observation’ is a possibility. We realise it might seem tame to some on here but that’s just our thing. We know what we like and want from our sexy time "

Try a trip down to eurekas in the summer... it’s a naturist swingers club... many acres of land for you to use to ur hearts content, you don’t have to play with others, but will have the freedom of being able to see others play and others seeing you play out side in the open and because it’s a club it’s not as risky as going dogging

over a year ago

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

this is one of several fantasies of mine around voyeurism . I'd love to be one of those passing guys.... I love and work in Huddersfield in the week and lots of people go dogging in a place near the damn just off the m62

Hi DerbyNotts.

Haha. Popular dogging hotspot eh ? Duly noted. Thank you sir x"

drop me a message. I'll pass by one evening x

over a year ago

We enjoy being watched in clubs, we use the viewing room a lit.

We also like to view others before we play. Watching sex is a big turn on for both of us.

over a year ago

I'd be happy to if only you were closer

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Hi DerbyNotts.

Haha. Popular dogging hotspot eh ? Duly noted. Thank you sir x

drop me a message. I'll pass by one evening x"

Very kind sir

By *he people watcher1Man
over a year ago

Greetland

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x"

Yes, yes, yes finally a cpl that might be able to fulfil a fantasy of mine..it’s been something I’ve wanted to do for a while but never found a cpl willing to participate!

And you live so close by! Maybe we can chat?

O

By *he people watcher1Man
over a year ago

Greetland

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Yes, yes, yes finally a cpl that might be able to fulfil a fantasy of mine..it’s been something I’ve wanted to do for a while but never found a cpl willing to participate!

And you live so close by! Maybe we can chat?

O"

Or maybe not just read your profile and there is no room for single guys ha

over a year ago

North by North West

"We enjoy being watched in clubs, we use the viewing room a lit.

We also like to view others before we play. Watching sex is a big turn on for both of us."

Hi Cleancpl39

Yes, that does sound quite horny. Some voyeurism before exhibiting. Lovely.

Thank you for sharing that x

over a year ago

We also like to view others before we play. Watching sex is a big turn on for both of us.

Hi Cleancpl39

Thank you for sharing that x"

You’re welcome, it’s all part of the night for us, plus we get to eye up possible play mates!

over a year ago

North by North West

Hi Cleancpl39

Thank you for sharing that x

You’re welcome, it’s all part of the night for us, plus we get to eye up possible play mates!"

Heheh.

Good plan. Pervy, but good x

By *arry monk40Man
over a year ago

Telford

Yes

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"Sounds like a dogging type scenario or something you could do at a club maybe"

Exactly our type of dogging scenario, we've been doing this for ages, we just love watching and being watched, it's never been about letting others join in, or even touch us, we just love putting it all on show, if that gets others wanking in front of us, then we get to watch too.

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x"

Do what is comfortable with you, V is fine to be getting watched but I'm not so keen. It does sound like a club or dogging thing, but my be better at club. You say you not swingers cus too into each other, what makes you think that couples on here that do swing are not? G

over a year ago

This is something that we look for. X

over a year ago

I'd really love to experience this

By *lackitncoCouple
over a year ago

lichfield

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp

Hi.

Understandable question on a swingers website. There are no obvious websites for this particular kink, but it is closely related as a subject hence the post in here. Harmless enough surely ? "

Here here

We r the same drop us a line

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp

Hi.

Lmp

Hi LMP

No. Can say quite categorically that this is just an ‘us’ thing. Not interested in the joining-in aspect of the scenario. Currently scouting outdoorsy places for secluded places for and those where ‘discrete observation’ is a possibility. We realise it might seem tame to some on here but that’s just our thing. We know what we like and want from our sexy time

Try a trip down to eurekas in the summer... it’s a naturist swingers club... many acres of land for you to use to ur hearts content, you don’t have to play with others, but will have the freedom of being able to see others play and others seeing you play out side in the open and because it’s a club it’s not as risky as going dogging "

Hi Cutie91

Wow ! That sounds brilliant. Never heard of it and didn’t know there was anything like that around

Great information, sounds fantastic. Will definitely look into that. Thank you very much x

over a year ago

North by North West

"Sounds like a dogging type scenario or something you could do at a club maybe

Exactly our type of dogging scenario, we've been doing this for ages, we just love watching and being watched, it's never been about letting others join in, or even touch us, we just love putting it all on show, if that gets others wanking in front of us, then we get to watch too. "

Hi Misty286

Yes, exactly like us. Glad it works for you and you have a good time doing it. Where do you go ? (Not after addresses or postcodes just general areas).

Thank you x

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Do what is comfortable with you, V is fine to be getting watched but I'm not so keen. It does sound like a club or dogging thing, but my be better at club. You say you not swingers cus too into each other, what makes you think that couples on here that do swing are not? G"

Hello Vixens

Apologies, it wasn’t meant to read that way. Everyone has their own kink and desires, It’s just not our thing. I’m sure a lot of loving relationships prosper with people letting their vanilla side fall away and to each their own. Hope we didn’t cause offence. Thanks for the reply x

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Hi Fabbers

Do what is comfortable with you, V is fine to be getting watched but I'm not so keen. It does sound like a club or dogging thing, but my be better at club. You say you not swingers cus too into each other, what makes you think that couples on here that do swing are not? G

Hello Vixens

Apologies, it wasn’t meant to read that way. Everyone has their own kink and desires, It’s just not our thing. I’m sure a lot of loving relationships prosper with people letting their vanilla side fall away and to each their own. Hope we didn’t cause offence. Thanks for the reply x"

Not at all, didn't think you meant it in a bad way. Thanks for answering. Some do think otherwise. We actually met on here. Your right everyone foes have their own thing, each to their own. G

over a year ago

North by North West

"This is something that we look for. X "

Ah jolly good. It’s good to know that there are others into the erotic side of the watching and being watched side of things. It probably seems tame to some on the site, but everyone is different.

Good to know you x

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Lmp

Hi.

Here here

We r the same drop us a line"

Hi guys.

Thank you. Will do x

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Exactly our type of dogging scenario, we've been doing this for ages, we just love watching and being watched, it's never been about letting others join in, or even touch us, we just love putting it all on show, if that gets others wanking in front of us, then we get to watch too.

Hi Misty286

Yes, exactly like us. Glad it works for you and you have a good time doing it. Where do you go ? (Not after addresses or postcodes just general areas).

Thank you x"

PM us if you would like our exact location for the next time we are in a playful mood, if you have any plans to visit the Dorset area, we are always happy to show for another couple.

over a year ago

Exactly our type of dogging scenario, we've been doing this for ages, we just love watching and being watched, it's never been about letting others join in, or even touch us, we just love putting it all on show, if that gets others wanking in front of us, then we get to watch too. "

And do you get any trouble with people trying to join in, or are they all fairly respectful . How do people know to keep back. Asking just as I wouldn’t mind being watched but not joined in with either

over a year ago

North by North West

Hi Misty286

Thank you x

PM us if you would like our exact location for the next time we are in a playful mood, if you have any plans to visit the Dorset area, we are always happy to show for another couple. "

Hi guys.

Good to know. Lovely offer too.

Thank you x.

By *t8880Couple
over a year ago

Staffs

We like watching and being watched

over a year ago

North by North West

"We like watching and being watched"

Fabulous. This is a great thread for us. It’s good to see that it’s not such an unusual fetish . Nor is it a requirement to be part of the swinging lifestyle to be appreciated and enjoyed.

Thanks for adding yourselves here x

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Been there, done that, wrote the book and got the T shirt lol. The sand dunes in maspalomas, grab Canaria is an awesome place to play in public, to be watched and even invite guys to join in. Will be back there doing it again for a week from next saturday.

We have sum pics in the dunes on our profile lol xxxx Suzi

over a year ago

And do you get any trouble with people trying to join in, or are they all fairly respectful . How do people know to keep back. Asking just as I wouldn’t mind being watched but not joined in with either "

People have always asked us except once. That person was sorted with a quick word and club management

over a year ago

North by North West

That’s a good question and well answered too. Thanks for your input x

And do you get any trouble with people trying to join in, or are they all fairly respectful . How do people know to keep back. Asking just as I wouldn’t mind being watched but not joined in with either

People have always asked us except once. That person was sorted with a quick word and club management "

over a year ago

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x"

Yes it maybe considered tame for some but there are plenty on here that also enjoy it too.this is something we do mainly.

We love putting on a show for others to enjoy and watching others enjoy themselves.

Nothing better than having others wank infront of us know we are the reason they are wanking.

We also go to eureaka as others have said it's a perfect voyeur/ exhibitionist place.

Lots of people playing and lots watching and wanking. All outside in the sun. With the added bonus knowing you won't get into any trouble.

Feel free to message us anytime for chat

over a year ago

North by North West

"Been there, done that, wrote the book and got the T shirt lol. The sand dunes in maspalomas, grab Canaria is an awesome place to play in public, to be watched and even invite guys to join in. Will be back there doing it again for a week from next saturday.

We have sum pics in the dunes on our profile lol xxxx Suzi"

Hi Suzi

Thanks for posting. Good info too for anyone going abroad. Will be sure to check out the saucy pictures too.

Thanks again x

over a year ago

North by North West

"Hi Fabbers

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

Yes it maybe considered tame for some but there are plenty on here that also enjoy it too.this is something we do mainly.

We love putting on a show for others to enjoy and watching others enjoy themselves.

Nothing better than having others wank infront of us know we are the reason they are wanking.

We also go to eureaka as others have said it's a perfect voyeur/ exhibitionist place.

Lots of people playing and lots watching and wanking. All outside in the sun. With the added bonus knowing you won't get into any trouble.

Feel free to message us anytime for chat "

Hello Hedonist6

Wow ! Sounds very horny. Great perspective. This Eureka place definitely sounds worth checking out. Thank you for the insights and information. Will definitely message you.

Thanks again x

over a year ago

People have always asked us except once. That person was sorted with a quick word and club management "

Great thanks

over a year ago

North by North West

People have always asked us except once. That person was sorted with a quick word and club management

Great thanks "

Hey Autumn76

It’s a great place for information of all sorts isn’t it ? x

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

And do you get any trouble with people trying to join in, or are they all fairly respectful . How do people know to keep back. Asking just as I wouldn’t mind being watched but not joined in with either "

It's easy while dogging keep the car locked shut, only open the window once everyone understands our rules, at a club, just say no touching before they get too close, never had a problem.

over a year ago

North by North West

It's easy while dogging keep the car locked shut, only open the window once everyone understands our rules, at a club, just say no touching before they get too close, never had a problem. "

Wise words Misty286

Good advice. Thank you x

over a year ago

I loved being watched but only in clubs as I feel safe and not risking being arrested. It’s a big turn on for me

over a year ago

North by North West

"I loved being watched but only in clubs as I feel safe and not risking being arrested. It’s a big turn on for me "

Ah yes.

Arrested. Not good. Kinda kills the mood

over a year ago

"I loved being watched but only in clubs as I feel safe and not risking being arrested. It’s a big turn on for me

Ah yes.

Arrested. Not good. Kinda kills the mood "

Turn on for some folks

over a year ago

North by North West

over a year ago

I love being watched. But nobody wants to watch me

over a year ago

North by North West

Just checked back on this thread.

So much great information and lots to try out.

Cheers folks x

It's easy while dogging keep the car locked shut, only open the window once everyone understands our rules, at a club, just say no touching before they get too close, never had a problem. "

over a year ago

I like being watched

over a year ago

Never had neither

over a year ago

North by North West

"I like being watched "

Good girl.

So you should x

over a year ago

"I like being watched

Good girl.

So you should x"

over a year ago

"I like being watched "

I love being watched and watching others.

Post new Message to Thread