Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bed mishaps

Jump to newest

By *r and Mrs A Horny OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

So over the last couple years, we have no luck what so ever with beds, lots of sex and we like it hard and rough and we destroyed 3 now lol. Take yesterday as we going hard I (m) grab the headboard 5 mins later headboard snaps nearly hitting us in the face. So it ended in us laughing and sharing the picture but not one for social media because parents and kids on there haha. Anyone else had stuff like this the cost of a happy sex life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, but your post made me smile

over a year ago

coventry

Glad I could help with that xx

By *ideboy7.5Man
over a year ago

pill

first time with a new GF and the center support of her new ikea bed couldn't kake the action,I did turn up later to fix it,but kinda spoiled the moment

over a year ago

coventry

"first time with a new GF and the center support of her new ikea bed couldn't kake the action,I did turn up later to fix it,but kinda spoiled the moment "

I bet

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I was on a hotel meet once and grabbed the headboard and the top of it came off in my hands in the dark lol!!

We glued it back on the next day.....

over a year ago

coventry

"I was on a hotel meet once and grabbed the headboard and the top of it came off in my hands in the dark lol!!

We glued it back on the next day..... "

Oh I would die of embarrassment ??

By *ideboy7.5Man
over a year ago

pill

"first time with a new GF and the center support of her new ikea bed couldn't kake the action,I did turn up later to fix it,but kinda spoiled the moment

I bet "

not my only point of bed breakage had one rocking like a boat and very loud creaking !

poor lodger at the time lol

By *ideboy7.5Man
over a year ago

pill

"I was on a hotel meet once and grabbed the headboard and the top of it came off in my hands in the dark lol!!

We glued it back on the next day..... "

nice bodge ..

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Oh I would die of embarrassment ??"

It was a funny moment 'cos we didn't know what the hell was going on in the dark .......we didn't stop

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

nice bodge .. "

We discovered someone had done it before haha, that's why it came off a bit too easy!

By *ideboy7.5Man
over a year ago

pill

nice bodge ..

We discovered someone had done it before haha, that's why it came off a bit too easy! "

well I can see that could happen with you

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

nice bodge ..

We discovered someone had done it before haha, that's why it came off a bit too easy!

well I can see that could happen with you "

Haha, stop it you!

By *ideboy7.5Man
over a year ago

pill

nice bodge ..

well I can see that could happen with you

Haha, stop it you! "

hopefully after you cum and before the bed breaks .. in my deams

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

snapped the headboard at bottom of bed clean off due to the bed rocking.

bottom of bed just fell to the floor right at the heat of the moment

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Ive found the secret is in a good solid wood bed frame. It is easy to repair and reinforce as can be robustly screwed into. I have had the same bed for over 10 years. It has collapse (despite being strong) a few times though numerous bouts of bedroom athletics over the years. It is now held together under the matters with many metal repair struts, screws and additional planks of wood. Each on a reminder of good times.

Post new Message to Thread