Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Happy Valentine's Day to all tv, cd, tg, ts

Jump to newest

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Valentine's day greetings to all trans people of all descriptions on here. I just want you to know that even if that card for you didn't appear today, you are all loved, you are all real people even though society often tries to tell us otherwise.

Those of you lucky enough to have met your special person or people, please try to share the love around, even if this just means sending a greeting or giving someone a hug.

Kisses to you all, Polly xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everyone deserves to love and be loved!

over a year ago

Much love babe xx

over a year ago

Stockport

" Everyone deserves to love and be loved! "

over a year ago

Stockport

"Much love babe xx "

over a year ago

"Valentine's day greetings to all trans people of all descriptions on here. I just want you to know that even if that card for you didn't appear today, you are all loved, you are all real people even though society often tries to tell us otherwise.

Those of you lucky enough to have met your special person or people, please try to share the love around, even if this just means sending a greeting or giving someone a hug.

Kisses to you all, Polly xx"

I treat tv's as real people and I know a lot of men do yet you're choosier than conventional females so why the poor us thread..

over a year ago

Stockport

"I treat tv's as real people and I know a lot of men do yet you're choosier than conventional females so why the poor us thread.."

Nothing "poor us" about the thread. Just a genuine valentine greeting to everyone within the transgender umbrella.

However if i did want to get into the transgender politics, we are probably the most derided social group, with major newspapers almost daily targeting us and questioning our very right to exist. The attempted suicide rate in the tg social group is astronomical, at least ten times higher than any other socio economic grouping, mainly because of the constant barrage of transphobic crap we have to put up with from society. It is incredibly difficult for most tg people to ever find a loving non-tg partner. We either have to out ourselves as trans and risk public rejection as freaks, or (if ts) attempt to find someone while living in stealth and run a risk of even being prosecuted for "sex by deception" [yes it has happened to at least three tg people during the last several years].

So please forgive me if I get a bit angry when you turn around a genuine nice message to my fellow trans people as being a "poor us" thread!

Polly, seething and furious!!

over a year ago

"I treat tv's as real people and I know a lot of men do yet you're chowosier than conventional females so why the poor us thread..

Nothing "poor us" about the thread. Just a genuine valentine greeting to everyone within the transgender umbrella.

However if i did want to get into the transgender politics, we are probably the most derided social group, with major newspapers almost daily targeting us and questioning our very right to exist. The attempted suicide rate in the tg social group is astronomical, at least ten times higher than any other socio economic grouping, mainly because of the constant barrage of transphobic crap we have to put up with from society. It is incredibly difficult for most tg people to ever find a loving non-tg partner. We either have to out ourselves as trans and risk public rejection as freaks, or (if ts) attempt to find someone while living in stealth and run a risk of even being prosecuted for "sex by deception" [yes it has happened to at least three tg people during the last several years].

So please forgive me if I get a bit angry when you turn around a genuine nice message to my fellow trans people as being a "poor us" thread!

Polly, seething and furious!!"

Polly sweatheart don't take no notice ! I hope you had a nice day ! Some people don't know what they talk about ! I can imagine you fumming so do I !!!

over a year ago

"Valentine's day greetings to all trans people of all descriptions on here. I just want you to know that even if that card for you didn't appear today, you are all loved, you are all real people even though society often tries to tell us otherwise.

Kisses to you all, Polly xx I treat tv's as real people and I know a lot of men do yet you're choosier than conventional females so why the poor us thread.."

You might...many don't.

over a year ago

" Everyone deserves to love and be loved! "

Exactly this

Post new Message to Thread