Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prostate exam

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Should probably just ask google, but everyone here is that helpful.....at what age do you get this done ? Do you have to ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

If your flow has changed, getting up more during the night than you used to do, if after you've been for a poo you then need to pee again then speak to your go..

Blood test will check your spa level then a simple internal exam if they think necessary..

Even if your just worried with none of the above then speak to them..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/18 09:40:00]

over a year ago

"If your flow has changed, getting up more during the night than you used to do, if after you've been for a poo you then need to pee again then speak to your go..

Blood test will check your spa level then a simple internal exam if they think necessary..

Thanks. There’s no issues. You just hear about people getting them as routine at a certain age. Maybe I’m just panicking about hitting 40 lol

Even if your just worried with none of the above then speak to them.. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If your flow has changed, getting up more during the night than you used to do, if after you've been for a poo you then need to pee again then speak to your go..

Even if your just worried with none of the above then speak to them.. "

Wow that has made me think maybe I should be going to quacks as well then

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

I had a prostate exam once. It was a bit weird though, I could see both of the doctors hands......

Seriously though, get it checked!! Even if it’s just for peace of mind.

over a year ago

"I had a prostate exam once. It was a bit weird though, I could see both of the doctors hands......

Seriously though, get it checked!! Even if it’s just for peace of mind. "

Ha ha !!! I’m not sure that was a real doctor....did he tell you he loved you ? Or did you feel used ?

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

I think men aged 50+ are more at risk. I was checked digitally in my 40's and was ok. That gave a whole new meaning to getting the thumbs up from the Doctor! But since then my father has had prostate cancer so I have recently been checked by blood test and everything is fine.

over a year ago

How often are you supposed to get these exams . My doctor examines my prostate once a week . Is he supposed to blow in your ear when he examines you .

over a year ago

Yeah that's what worries me nothing has ever gone in there has always been a one way street but managed a whole 5hrs sleep last night and up 3 times for pees not good

By *ophiaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

St Asaph

I stared at 45 but then I have a family history of prostate problems. It's a simple blood test and a digit examination. Nothing to worry about or be embarrassed about. Go and see your GP. On the plus side you will know exactly where your prostate is and that can help in prostate play

By *ophiaCDTV/TS
over a year ago

St Asaph

Get yourself to the GP

over a year ago

I will get round to it might get an appointment by April lol and get told off for not going for chest x-ray lol

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Yeah that's what worries me nothing has ever gone in there has always been a one way street but managed a whole 5hrs sleep last night and up 3 times for pees not good"

It may be something not related to the thread, stress and worries etc about other things maybe..

Speak to the doc, settle your mind on it..

over a year ago

"Yeah that's what worries me nothing has ever gone in there has always been a one way street but managed a whole 5hrs sleep last night and up 3 times for pees not good

It may be something not related to the thread, stress and worries etc about other things maybe..

Speak to the doc, settle your mind on it.. "

I did phone the quacks not as bad as I thought they have an appointment mid march but said phone back on Friday as they hold five places back for next week wonder how many others are also going to phone lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

My dad died quite young from prostate cancer. I would encourage all men to get themselves tested.

over a year ago

What a brilliant group here. Thank you all for your help. I know it’s not the normal swinging topic but it was great getting advice from everyone, thank you !

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Us blokes are generally crap at talking about such things, ditto mental health and much to our physical and mental well-being..

We need to get the fuck over our selves..

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Can i just say my dad had none of the usual symptoms. He initially went to the Dr as he was feeling a bit low and not as energetic. He thought he would get given a tonic but instead got a blood test which revealed the cancer which by that time was advanced and aggressive.

over a year ago

"Can i just say my dad had none of the usual symptoms. He initially went to the Dr as he was feeling a bit low and not as energetic. He thought he would get given a tonic but instead got a blood test which revealed the cancer which by that time was advanced and aggressive. "

It’s so scary that so many illness/disease can happen without symptoms and it’s too late. As someone said we men don’t bother getting things checked when we should

Post new Message to Thread