Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

And they say men are rude.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I await the backlash like all guys get when they post a topic like this

I’m not one to moan about how guys get treated on here as luckily I’ve done ok for myself. I pick and choose who I contact and always make sure I fit the brief of what they want before making any initial contact.

But with that being said some women (not all!!) need to have some manners and realise just because they are in demand on here it doesn’t mean they sit on a pedestal!

Today I had a message from a lady that simply said send a face picture. I replied politely saying I’m sorry but I don’t send face pictures without getting to know who I’m speaking to. To which I got a reply saying your loss and I’m blocking you!

Now I’m not sure if it’s just me but doesn’t an initial message usually have hello or hi and start off with a bit of an opener?

Really got my back up. But I feel much better now so rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think asking for face pic is good but I Think swap face pics after chatting .see if there is a connection then pics .That's what I do anyway .I had same today man asked me for pics and he had 3 fake pics on public off internet .some people are just rude and silly .

over a year ago

"Think asking for face pic is good but I Think swap face pics after chatting .see if there is a connection then pics .That's what I do anyway .I had same today man asked me for pics and he had 3 fake pics on public off internet .some people are just rude and silly . "

I could slightly understand if it was a fake profile but this was one with 20+ verifications. It shows how easy guys are on here if they will jump into bed with somebody when that’s the message they get.

I understand some are here for nsa but even that starts with hello

By *ralgiver100Man
over a year ago

brisbane

All my pictures are recent and of me

But those people that don’t or won’t share pictures do they or do they not have something to hide or are they hiding from someone ???

Think if it’s asked the right time the person should send face picture

over a year ago

"All my pictures are recent and of me

But those people that don’t or won’t share pictures do they or do they not have something to hide or are they hiding from someone ???

Think if it’s asked the right time the person should send face picture "

Don’t get me wrong I have nothing wrong with sharing pictures. I just don’t put face pics on public. Nothing to hide. But judging by who’s nearby I don’t want half my street knowing I’m here

over a year ago

"Think asking for face pic is good but I Think swap face pics after chatting .see if there is a connection then pics .That's what I do anyway .I had same today man asked me for pics and he had 3 fake pics on public off internet .some people are just rude and silly .

I could slightly understand if it was a fake profile but this was one with 20+ verifications. It shows how easy guys are on here if they will jump into bed with somebody when that’s the message they get.

I understand some are here for nsa but even that starts with hello "

Alot of men would fuck anyone if all they want is nsa quick one off fuck .

Not my thing at all and I avoid this type .

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Maybe it was a bloke

By *uited for youMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"All my pictures are recent and of me

Think if it’s asked the right time the person should send face picture

Don’t get me wrong I have nothing wrong with sharing pictures. I just don’t put face pics on public. Nothing to hide. But judging by who’s nearby I don’t want half my street knowing I’m here "

My way is to start off chatting first. At least a couple of messages first, like you said, as in hello nice to talk with you etc, and then if you all are keen to talk more and see who you are chatting to- then the face pics

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Maybe it was a bloke"

If they identify as female then they are female.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

Was that her opener She sounds a real doll.

By *uited for youMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Was that her opener She sounds a real doll. "

I'm sure she has/is a great crack

over a year ago

"Was that her opener She sounds a real doll. "

Not saying I’m brad Pitt but somehow I don’t think I’ve missed out

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Maybe it was a bloke

If they identify as female then they are female. "

Oh Behave Clem .. You KNOW it's not about trans folk all the time.

I meant a BLOKE.

over a year ago

"Was that her opener She sounds a real doll.

Not saying I’m brad Pitt but somehow I don’t think I’ve missed out "

Blocked sounds like a good place to be in this instance.

over a year ago

I was messaging a girl on here before and she suddenly stopped texting (fair enough) I had her hotlisted and would see she was on and offline over the next few days but I deleted the messages thinking it was the end. She texted days later to continue the conversation but I had forgotten it and moved on so I didn't reply and then I got a text rant for her calling me rude etc... And never to text her again. I was like that's what I intended to do. Fair enough girls have a choice of many but I'm not one to sit in line. I won't be rude but if I'm put on the back burner like that I'm going to move on. Some girls have been spoiled here to the point they think all guys will have no dignity

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I think if I was you OP I would consider it a lucky escape.

It may have made you a bit ranty but is that what your looking for in a person.

If not breathe smile and walk away.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Maybe it was a bloke

If they identify as female then they are female.

Oh Behave Clem .. You KNOW it's not about trans folk all the time.

I meant a BLOKE. "

With a wig or without ??

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Agree with this

Some girls if you aren't interested in them can be very rude... I'm never rude to females when it's a no thanks or they delete my msg... Shit happens can't like everyone.... But for girls to demand pix esp face pix when they have none on their page is just not on.

Chat first then decide if you both actually want to SWAP face pix..

over a year ago

Could of been worse op she could of called u all the names under the sun and questioned your parentage and sexuality as well as your mental state so like others say lucky escape ,but I do love Kelly to swap at least 5/6 messages each before asking for a pic

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i would just have said "you first"......

its the simple things......

over a year ago

I wouldn't have replied to a message like that, sounds like one best avoided.

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Maybe it was a bloke"

Totally agreed !

over a year ago

I ask for pics on my profile. No point chatting to someone if you don't find them attractive. Chatted to a guy on a diff site many years ago. We got on etc, then he showed me a pic! NOT attractive (as he'd stayed) and ooked older than he stated. Replied back saying he's not my type and if he was sure/lying about his age? He proceeded to cuss me etc, I did the same then blocked him! Fuckwit.

over a year ago

"I await the backlash like all guys get when they post a topic like this

I’m not one to moan about how guys get treated on here as luckily I’ve done ok for myself. I pick and choose who I contact and always make sure I fit the brief of what they want before making any initial contact.

But with that being said some women (not all!!) need to have some manners and realise just because they are in demand on here it doesn’t mean they sit on a pedestal!

Today I had a message from a lady that simply said send a face picture. I replied politely saying I’m sorry but I don’t send face pictures without getting to know who I’m speaking to. To which I got a reply saying your loss and I’m blocking you!

Now I’m not sure if it’s just me but doesn’t an initial message usually have hello or hi and start off with a bit of an opener?

Really got my back up. But I feel much better now so rant over "

(Hello) Send a face picture

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Backlash or not dude you're not wrong.

over a year ago

(Hello) Send a face picture "

There we go. Manners

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There's ill informed and inappropriate behaviour on all fronts. It's wise to let it go or just ask if you need a hug etc.

over a year ago

'Tongue in cheek and squinting'

The problem is the ratio of men to women.... Betty Boiler can suddenly become fussy because she's not short of male attention.

There. I've said.... I await the backlash.

Meh...

Just be you. Be polite and don't lower your standards... For any Betty that demands it.

'Takes tongue from cheek'

over a year ago

Good on you. You kept your ìntergrity

By *uckmefackwardsMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I had a reply recently from a couple think it was the lady and she told me I was thinking above my station. I politely said on contrary it might actually be the other way round.

So in my opinion, single ladies and couples should maybe try and not be so judgement on single guys and be more specific on their age requirements and if someone replies who isn't a 6ft Adonis try not to be so rude !

over a year ago

My view is that if I initiate a conversation then I’ll attach a face pic first.

If someone contacts me first and demands that I send them a face pic without them sending one to me then I’ll politely refuse.

If that was the first message from her to you and she followed up with ‘your loss’ then that sounds like a butt-hurt reaction from someone, as you say, that isn’t used to rejection or not getting their way on here!

No loss in my view as it’s a window into their personality

over a year ago

"'Tongue in cheek and squinting'

The problem is the ratio of men to women.... Betty Boiler can suddenly become fussy because she's not short of male attention.

There. I've said.... I await the backlash.

Meh...

Just be you. Be polite and don't lower your standards... For any Betty that demands it.

'Takes tongue from cheek'

"

I endorse this statement, and I don’t even have my tongue in my cheek!

over a year ago

yes had that many times but the way I look at it you didn't know that person so you've lost nothing

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Would rather sea a face pic than a cock pic ,at least you know who you are talking to ..

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

It's got nothing to do with being male, female or other - some people are just rude!

I'm always polite if I choose to reply to a meassage, but have has abusive replies to my, 'I'm sorry, not for me, but good luck'. Which means I don't always bother to reply.

Manners cost nothing and if you can't be nice don't bother replying xx

over a year ago

It’s how It’s asked for. I’d also have asked for one quite soon in the conversation- but you can ask in a pleasant way! Lots of women think they’re high and mighty in here but it’s a created behaviour from the demand and the A’s a result of the men/women ratio, the number of wankers we get messages from

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"It's got nothing to do with being male, female or other - some people are just rude!

I'm always polite if I choose to reply to a meassage, but have has abusive replies to my, 'I'm sorry, not for me, but good luck'. Which means I don't always bother to reply.

Manners cost nothing and if you can't be nice don't bother replying xx"

Ooops, note to self - always read posts before posting and make corrections

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"My view is that if I initiate a conversation then I’ll attach a face pic first.

If someone contacts me first and demands that I send them a face pic without them sending one to me then I’ll politely refuse.

If that was the first message from her to you and she followed up with ‘your loss’ then that sounds like a butt-hurt reaction from someone, as you say, that isn’t used to rejection or not getting their way on here!

No loss in my view as it’s a window into their personality"

over a year ago

Yes I have had exactly this happen to me on several occasions, a random message out of nowhere demanding face pics without even a hello, then they continue to get pissy when you explain that theres a certain way to go about things. The rudeness of some women on here is ridiculous thinking they can talk down to you and not care just because you are only one of about another hundred guys they have lined up to talk to that day, they definitely think they are on a pedestal

over a year ago

Yes I have had exactly this happen to me on several occasions, a random message out of nowhere demanding face pics without even a hello, then they continue to get pissy when you explain that theres a certain way to go about things. The rudeness of some women on here is ridiculous thinking they can talk down to you and not care just because you are only one of about another hundred guys they have lined up to talk to that day, they definitely think they are on a pedestal"

well you know that now so think about what that means and that type of message means ,nothing and in fact less than nothing ,why would you want to meet someone who is rude .......job done

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"My view is that if I initiate a conversation then I’ll attach a face pic first.

No loss in my view as it’s a window into their personality

"

Exactly this. If I fancy someone and message first I will always attach a face picture initially as its always preferable from the outset to know if she is attracted. If the response is favourable, I usually receive a face pic right back or shortly after.

Can't say i've experienced a similar situation to yours OP, but if I had, I would've just answered that I don't chat to people who lack basic manners and would have preemptively blocked afterwards.

over a year ago

(Hello) Send a face picture

There we go. Manners "

I said hello.

God, some men are so picky

By *upcakes123Woman
over a year ago

Wakefield

Did she have a pic of her on your profile you could look at ? Bet you had a lucky escape seems most of the ppl on here now are not meeting or just want attention because they can't get it in the real world

over a year ago

Did she have a pic of her on your profile you could look at ? Bet you had a lucky escape seems most of the ppl on here now are not meeting or just want attention because they can't get it in the real world "

this is the real world

over a year ago

"I ask for pics on my profile. No point chatting to someone if you don't find them attractive. Chatted to a guy on a diff site many years ago. We got on etc, then he showed me a pic! NOT attractive (as he'd stayed) and ooked older than he stated. Replied back saying he's not my type and if he was sure/lying about his age? He proceeded to cuss me etc, I did the same then blocked him! Fuckwit."

I ask for a face pic on my profile too. More than happy to send one back if the guy is my type, but I don't want to waste anyone's time.

I have on my profile what I like/dont like in a guys looks and I still get guys who don't fit my needs message me. If they won't send a face pic then definitely a no thank you response is required.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's not your loss, it's hers x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/18 08:52:22]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/18 08:52:19]

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I ask for pics on my profile. No point chatting to someone if you don't find them attractive. Chatted to a guy on a diff site many years ago. We got on etc, then he showed me a pic! NOT attractive (as he'd stayed) and ooked older than he stated. Replied back saying he's not my type and if he was sure/lying about his age? He proceeded to cuss me etc, I did the same then blocked him! Fuckwit.

I ask for a face pic on my profile too. More than happy to send one back if the guy is my type, but I don't want to waste anyone's time.

I have on my profile what I like/dont like in a guys looks and I still get guys who don't fit my needs message me. If they won't send a face pic then definitely a no thank you response is required. "

over a year ago

It's funny isn't it the most common comment about first messages is men don't think out a good opening message, but quite often neither do single ladies or couples

over a year ago

"Would rather sea a face pic than a cock pic ,at least you know who you are talking to .."
but u could still get a cock lol

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

good manners should be there from both sides. whoever sends the first messages sends a face pic. and tries to come up with a good opener. even I try to be creative when I do

over a year ago

I have to admit OP that this post cracked me up for some reason. The (not all!!!) Is hysterical. Are we a really that bad, to jump on a guy?

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Yes I have had exactly this happen to me on several occasions, a random message out of nowhere demanding face pics without even a hello, then they continue to get pissy when you explain that theres a certain way to go about things. The rudeness of some women on here is ridiculous thinking they can talk down to you and not care just because you are only one of about another hundred guys they have lined up to talk to that day, they definitely think they are on a pedestal"

Some women actually have a life outside fab and don't have 100's of men to talk to. Some men are that desperate for a fuck they will take any crap. And some people just do their own thing without being rude.

over a year ago

To be honest rudeness on Fab is across both genders and couples also.I he received some very nasty messages from female half of couples. Single females I don't think I have from Fab but I have on other sources had nasty female messages. In my experience the members I have never received a mean message from are Trans/TVs/CDs this is the most respectful member type on Fab. XXX

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I think us women do tend to get fed up with constant. Messages from guys who just have a profile full of cock shots

I am always polite but always look at the profile first to see if I am attracted to them but it’s impossible to know by a cock

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan
over a year ago

plymouth

agree some of the ladies think they are God's gift

over a year ago

"To be honest rudeness on Fab is across both genders and couples also.I he received some very nasty messages from female half of couples. Single females I don't think I have from Fab but I have on other sources had nasty female messages. In my experience the members I have never received a mean message from are Trans/TVs/CDs this is the most respectful member type on Fab. XXX"

I agree with this completely. Even though i'm not lookin to meet someone from the trans community, I've not blocked them from messaging. They are the loveliest members on here, based on PM's. I've never recieved a rude message. Only sweet ones

over a year ago

Really got my back up. But I feel much better now so rant over agree some of the ladies think they are God's gift "

As do some men on here.

over a year ago

Really got my back up. But I feel much better now so rant over agree some of the ladies think they are God's gift "

Put us on a pedestal and you can only be expected to bow down

over a year ago

"I think us women do tend to get fed up with constant. Messages from guys who just have a profile full of cock shots

I am always polite but always look at the profile first to see if I am attracted to them but it’s impossible to know by a cock"

oooooooo I know once you've seen one large pair of breasts you've seen em all

Post new Message to Thread