Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

" man flu"

Jump to newest

By *ary for fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Is there an average duration this tends to last?? Had it now for a day under a week............still feel absolutely shite on it!! Coughing all the time,which in turn explode in your head,boiling hot,then freezing cold,upset stomach,and my whole back feels like I've been in a car crash,oh,and if I eat anything I feel sick!! Had a 3sum arranged for yesterday,which as much as I kidded myself I'd be able to attend,had to be cancelled. ( female far from happy). Due to watch Arsenal in Sweden later this week,which is looking in jeopardy too.....place where there playing was minus 18 a couple of days ago ( daytime temp). Poss bloody kill me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Man flu is a construct of the matriarchal oppression that we as men experience daily

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

What you have is flu. Probably Australian. I was bad for a week. Then ok, now gone down with infections of eye and throat with a horrendous cough. Pretty sexy huh?

over a year ago

"Man flu is a construct of the matriarchal oppression that we as men experience daily "

This

over a year ago

"Is there an average duration this tends to last?? Had it now for a day under a week............still feel absolutely shite on it!! Coughing all the time,which in turn explode in your head,boiling hot,then freezing cold,upset stomach,and my whole back feels like I've been in a car crash,oh,and if I eat anything I feel sick!! Had a 3sum arranged for yesterday,which as much as I kidded myself I'd be able to attend,had to be cancelled. ( female far from happy). Due to watch Arsenal in Sweden later this week,which is looking in jeopardy too.....place where there playing was minus 18 a couple of days ago ( daytime temp). Poss bloody kill me"

Two to three weeks. Sorry. Take your paracetamol 4 times daily and drink plenty of fluids. Feel free to pm for advice.

Hope you feel better soon x

over a year ago

I’m surprised man flu hasn’t already killed you. You must be immensely strong to be surviving after nearly a week.

Post new Message to Thread