Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The best hangover cure?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hubby drinks irn bru everyday, but when he’s hungover it HAS to be from a glass bottle.

I still haven’t found my perfect hangover food. It used to be Kraft’s cheesy pasta, but I’ve gone off it a bit. Away to make bacon rolls and pray for the best.

So, what do you lovely people have when you are hungover?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A couple of pints brings me round just nicely. But it’s too easy to go over the top and end up d*unk again.

over a year ago

"Hubby drinks irn bru everyday, but when he’s hungover it HAS to be from a glass bottle.

I still haven’t found my perfect hangover food. It used to be Kraft’s cheesy pasta, but I’ve gone off it a bit. Away to make bacon rolls and pray for the best.

So, what do you lovely people have when you are hungover? "

Got to be a curry for me. A really hot Madras.

over a year ago

Water, sex and a nap!

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

Stay pissed

over a year ago

"Water, sex and a nap! "

I’ve tried these today! (And most hangover days haha). I got home at 3am and I’ve only slept for an hour. I have extremely bad back spasms and my back was in agony all of last night - tablets didn’t touch it, so I’ve been unable to sleep so as well as hungover, I’m a grumpy cow!

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

A facial

over a year ago

Never needed a cure... I don't get hangovers

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

More alcohol

over a year ago

"Water, sex and a nap!

I’ve tried these today! (And most hangover days haha). I got home at 3am and I’ve only slept for an hour. I have extremely bad back spasms and my back was in agony all of last night - tablets didn’t touch it, so I’ve been unable to sleep so as well as hungover, I’m a grumpy cow! "

You need more sex and a shit film to help you sleep.

over a year ago

"Never needed a cure... I don't get hangovers "

I’m jealous! Hubby is four years older than me, and for the past six and a half years I never got hungover...within the past year, they’ve started creeping up on me...

over a year ago

"Water, sex and a nap!

I’ve tried these today! (And most hangover days haha). I got home at 3am and I’ve only slept for an hour. I have extremely bad back spasms and my back was in agony all of last night - tablets didn’t touch it, so I’ve been unable to sleep so as well as hungover, I’m a grumpy cow! "

Painkillers and alcohol?

over a year ago

Don’t drink? Works every time!

over a year ago

"Water, sex and a nap!

I’ve tried these today! (And most hangover days haha). I got home at 3am and I’ve only slept for an hour. I have extremely bad back spasms and my back was in agony all of last night - tablets didn’t touch it, so I’ve been unable to sleep so as well as hungover, I’m a grumpy cow!

Painkillers and alcohol? "

Took the painkillers after the alcohol. Came home at 3am, slept for an hour (hadn’t been drinking since about 12am) then woke up in even more pain than earlier on that night. Took tablets at about 5.30am. I had heat pads on my back and ribs for part of the night, which helped with the pain for a while!

over a year ago

"Water, sex and a nap!

Painkillers and alcohol?

Took the painkillers after the alcohol. Came home at 3am, slept for an hour (hadn’t been drinking since about 12am) then woke up in even more pain than earlier on that night. Took tablets at about 5.30am. I had heat pads on my back and ribs for part of the night, which helped with the pain for a while! "

Guess you're feeling a little better now and boringly the answer to an hangover is plenty of water, alcohol causes brain dehydration which gives raise to headaches.

over a year ago

Plenty of water before bed

Don’t wake up hungover then

By *llfoursWoman
over a year ago

north east

Hair of the dog.

Prosecco hangovers are the worst.

over a year ago

The bacon roll has helped!!

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Lemonade or sparkling water works for me.

over a year ago

Alkaseltzer and a barocca. Works every time and plenty of water.

Post new Message to Thread