Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thick girth or length?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am having difficulties here. I do not know if it is only me or other have faced the same issue.

I could not meet a lady for a long time. The reason is in the length. They always ask me if it is +9" others ask for +7"

When I say it is 5.75 they never respond.

I try to show them that the thickness (girth size) is huge... but they are not interested

A couple (through Craigslist) got interested when I told the husband about the thickness. But his mrs. was not interested.

Even those ladies whom I had the chance to satisfy them, they were very happy cause of the huge thickness and the long duration.. but when I asked them if they knew it was 5.75 if they would be ok to meet with me,, they all said know they would not... (they were glad we did not discuss the length topic).

now it is the worst issue I am experiencing.

So, what do you think, is it the length or the thickness they like to have?

Does this mean I should quit and never bother myself is going after couples or even ladies?

5.75 is very very normal.. in recent studies 4.5 is the average length in UK. Mine is longer than that,,, why they always say ''NO''?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I might be more put off by the fixation on whether it’s important.

By *issyme555TV/TS
over a year ago

Motherwell

Forget them and go on with you life. Their will be lot of people who will meet you regardless of length or girth. Maybe you just couldn't fill their buckets.

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Forget them and go on with you life. Their will be lot of people who will meet you regardless of length or girth. Maybe you just couldn't fill their buckets. "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

they asked about the length before meeting. That is why I have not met a lady or couples for along time 5 months I guess.

This is what makes me feel bad.

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Personally I prefer girth. Anything over 7" long tends to hurt.

over a year ago

I have never asked a man what size his penis was, in all the time I've been on here. Not everyone is fixated on cock size OP. Try and find those types and avoid the size queens. Your length is average. There's nothing wrong with that at all

over a year ago

It is what it is everyone is different don't worry just use it well

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have never asked a man what size his penis was, in all the time I've been on here. Not everyone is fixated on cock size OP. Try and find those types and avoid the size queens. Your length is average. There's nothing wrong with that at all "

Me either and I’ve never measured one.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Slightly overthinking this one.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Long and thin goes too far in.

Short and thick does the trick.

It's not a rhyme for nothing

By *issyme555TV/TS
over a year ago

Motherwell

Or it's not the size off the boat but the motion on the ocean. X

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have never asked a man what size his penis was, in all the time I've been on here. Not everyone is fixated on cock size OP. Try and find those types and avoid the size queens. Your length is average. There's nothing wrong with that at all

Me either and I’ve never measured one."

Or me !

By *issyme555TV/TS
over a year ago

Motherwell

Lady's you need to start getting the measuring tapes out or if this sites anything to go by the Sky remotes. xx

over a year ago

"I have never asked a man what size his penis was, in all the time I've been on here. Not everyone is fixated on cock size OP. Try and find those types and avoid the size queens. Your length is average. There's nothing wrong with that at all

Me either and I’ve never measured one. Or me ! "

I have had a woman get a tape measure out on me before!

over a year ago

Me either and I’ve never measured one. Or me !

I have had a woman get a tape measure out on me before!"

Bloody hell! Just saw your pic!

over a year ago

Me either and I’ve never measured one. Or me !

I have had a woman get a tape measure out on me before!

Bloody hell! Just saw your pic! "

Thank you?! lol

over a year ago

Yeah but those 7+" and 9+" are thick/girthy too. No point chasing people who are looking for a specific size if you aren't that size.

By *ong jonMan
over a year ago

leeds

I'm 7 2 girth and a pal who plays is 6 long 5 girth xx

over a year ago

Ones that say size isn't important are the biggest size queens and no matter how large you are nothing will ever be big enough for them.

Get on with your life pleasing women who have an average size vag instead of one you can carry your shopping in.

Post new Message to Thread