Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

thought i saw one once but couldve been anything. was just a light in the sky

sure i believe theres something else out there

over a year ago

Seen a few things i didnt understand but my jury is still out on what they were xx

over a year ago

Unknown flatulant orifice ??

there are a few of them in my office

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"thought i saw one once but couldve been anything. was just a light in the sky

sure i believe theres something else out there"

I do belive I have seen I no there are people that think its nonsense I did untill I saw sumthing that just blow me away and I couldn,t explain

over a year ago

Only UFO's I know of are the Unidentified Frozen Objects I find in the back of my freezer.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

never eat the mushrooms with the small watery heads...

you see lots then.

over a year ago

"Only UFO's I know of are the Unidentified Frozen Objects I find in the back of my freezer. "
hahaha like it

over a year ago

sure i believe theres something else out there I do belive I have seen I no there are people that think its nonsense I did untill I saw sumthing that just blow me away and I couldn,t explain "

were u probed?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Seen a few things i didnt understand but my jury is still out on what they were xx "

That's how I felt about my 'O' Grade Maths paper.

over a year ago

sure i believe theres something else out there I do belive I have seen I no there are people that think its nonsense I did untill I saw sumthing that just blow me away and I couldn,t explain

were u probed? "

chance to be a fine thing lol

over a year ago

"Ditto"

Just had a disturbing image of Snsual and View in a 'Ghost-like clinch' getting all messy with their clay creations!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Ditto

Just had a disturbing image of Snsual and View in a 'Ghost-like clinch' getting all messy with their clay creations! "

I in the man role.....

over a year ago

It's simply a question of numbers when you consider of all the billions of stars in just our galaxy that there must be life on at least one other planet than this one, and if you concede that point then it stands to reason that life on a par with the Earth must also exist, which means that they must have aircraft - ergo, UFOs do exist.

over a year ago

Of course Unidentified Flying Objects exist,,,,,, but that doesn’t mean any of the ones spotted are extra terrestrial !!!!….

In fact ,,,,I’ve seen loads of flying objects I cant identify,,,,,

But show me any locomotive train or Eddie Stobart Lorry and I’ll eat my Anorak if I cant give you the chassis number and the date it entered service,,,, Pffffffft……….

I didn't really mean that BTW..... I don't actually have an Anorak.......honestly..... I don't...... I don't............ no really........ I don't........

over a year ago

I saw a bright orange object falling in the middle of the night in south america 1996. Turned out to be a satellite crashing back into the atmosphere.

over a year ago

I strongly believe this planet cannot be the only one in the entire universe that can support life form.

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"I strongly believe this planet cannot be the only one in the entire universe that can support life form. "

Yeah agree there must be little green alien swingers too out there... Somewhere? ?

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

"I strongly believe this planet cannot be the only one in the entire universe that can support life form. "

I agree there must be other life forms out there.. Never seen what i could describe as a ufo..

over a year ago

go on youtube and type in nasa ufo there is sum crazy shit on there took from the shuttles cameras

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"never eat the mushrooms with the small watery heads...

you see lots then."

hey man,they're cool.

they make my wallpaper dance,like groovy man.peace and love \/

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"It's simply a question of numbers when you consider of all the billions of stars in just our galaxy that there must be life on at least one other planet than this one, and if you concede that point then it stands to reason that life on a par with the Earth must also exist, which means that they must have aircraft - ergo, UFOs do exist."

ergo, if it's an aircraft you've just identified it?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

yep, i agree, there is most likely lifeforms out there.

what i want to know is, what is it about us they are avoiding?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

i've certainly seen some unidentiable fried objects is previous years

over a year ago

I believe theres life out there somewhere

I just refuse to believe that we are the only planet that has life on it

However i do not believe they fly around other planets looking for people to probe lol

I'm not even sure if i think it will be itelligent life, i could be single cell organism or plant life, but im sure there something

There is evidance that there was life on titan, its atmosphere was very much like ours and it did have water which are now dried up river beds, its believed that because of its atmosphere and climate changes over the thousands of years all life form is now dead and all the water has dried up, it wasnt itelligent life, but it was there

over a year ago

If its unidentified flying objects, yes. spaceships etc. How would I know I've nothing to compare it to

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"No and No"

Cheers...saved me having to type it.

The UFOologists are basic a bunch of Star Trek fans and Conspiracy Theorists who want to beleive that 'they are out there'

'If' they are 'out there' why do they come all the way to earth..buzz around a little then go off again (other to check their message inbox on fab of course)

Perhaps its just to abduct Americans who live in remote areas..

If 'they' done want to be seen...why do they turn up (supposedly) in circular spaceships with flashing lights all around the sides

Like ghosts, there is not one shred of conclusive proof that they exist..

That said..I do concur...we can not be the only planet in the universe that supports life..and if 'they' did turn up religion will fall apart over night (in which case the sooner 'they' get here the better!)

over a year ago

Hell-yes they exist,,,,, in fact I think I just swallowed one, as I rode my bike to the shops ,,,,,,

although I suspect this one had legs and wings and was not designed for re-entry to earths atmosphere via the violent cough-spit technique, I’ve been attempting to launch it back into the future with..!! OMG..... cough------cough...... yuk....

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

UFO's - loads of stuff I don't recognise in the skies.

Are they from another planet? Nope, just from an alternate timeline for this planet.

over a year ago

"No and No

The UFOologists are basic a bunch of Star Trek fans and Conspiracy Theorists who want to beleive that 'they are out there'

'If' they are 'out there' why do they come all the way to earth..buzz around a little then go off again (other to check their message inbox on fab of course)

If 'they' done want to be seen...why do they turn up (supposedly) in circular spaceships with flashing lights all around the sides

That said..I do concur...we can not be the only planet in the universe that supports life..and if 'they' did turn up religion will fall apart over night (in which case the sooner 'they' get here the better!) "

Maybe, the very reason that inter-planetary space is so vast is to PREVENT different civilisations coming into contact with each other, as man has proven beyond any measure of doubt that, given the opportunity, we'd make war not peace with any alien races out there. We may start off with the best of intentions but one incident would be all that was needed to set off a planetary war.

over a year ago

I've heard that single bi females drive them, and if ya lucky ya get beamed aboard... well thats what happened to robbie anyway

Wolf

over a year ago

"No and No

That said..I do concur...we can not be the only planet in the universe that supports life..and if 'they' did turn up religion will fall apart over night (in which case the sooner 'they' get here the better!)

Maybe, the very reason that inter-planetary space is so vast is to PREVENT different civilisations coming into contact with each other, as man has proven beyond any measure of doubt that, given the opportunity, we'd make war not peace with any alien races out there. We may start off with the best of intentions but one incident would be all that was needed to set off a planetary war."

Ok if we were to accept that theory ( and may I just say that in my _iew, it is as good as any other theory) are we therefore not also left with a conundrum ,,, is this situation you've presented there by design or accident?

over a year ago

"No and No

Maybe, the very reason that inter-planetary space is so vast is to PREVENT different civilisations coming into contact with each other, as man has proven beyond any measure of doubt that, given the opportunity, we'd make war not peace with any alien races out there. We may start off with the best of intentions but one incident would be all that was needed to set off a planetary war.

Ok if we were to accept that theory ( and may I just say that in my _iew, it is as good as any other theory) are we therefore not also left with a conundrum ,,, is this situation you've presented there by design or accident?

"

A good question. I don't believe in any sort of deity-based origin of the universe so by that measure I don't concede that astral physics is of a Godly design. However, I do believe that the laws and physics of nature have had a hand in everything in the universe from the smallest micro-organism to the vast galaxies that number in their billions in Space. Where nature has blueprinted everything in the universe in terms of chemical composition, I believe that it is because of those very chemical balances or imbalances that 'feeling' in living sentient lifeforms is enabled. So if mankind is prone to acting without fully understanding his situation then that could possibly be attributed to a chaotic design of nature that has a purpose to serve of which we have no knowledge given our understanding of the universe at this point in our development.

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

theres no chance of us being invaded by little green men. the way weve fooked this planet up, i dont think they would want it

over a year ago

"Ok if we were to accept that theory ( and may I just say that in my _iew, it is as good as any other theory) are we therefore not also left with a conundrum ,,, is this situation you've presented there by design or accident?

A good question. I don't believe in any sort of deity-based origin of the universe so by that measure I don't concede that astral physics is of a Godly design. However, I do believe that the laws and physics of nature have had a hand in everything in the universe from the smallest micro-organism to the vast galaxies that number in their billions in Space. Where nature has blueprinted everything in the universe in terms of chemical composition, I believe that it is because of those very chemical balances or imbalances that 'feeling' in living sentient lifeforms is enabled. So if mankind is prone to acting without fully understanding his situation then that could possibly be attributed to a chaotic design of nature that has a purpose to serve of which we have no knowledge given our understanding of the universe at this point in our development."

I find that a very reasonable hypothesis and would be totally happy to concur with it's theory ….!.

I’ve always felt, who we refer too as “Mother Nature" had a significant hand in hiding the bi-products of her creations which have the potential to damage her work, hence making them inordinately difficult to retrieve, sort of like a built in safety mechanism…

i.e. perhaps why Oil, Gas and Fossil fuels are buried way beyond the natural reach of the surface dwellers,,,….!. and perhaps this also points to the reasons radioactive materials are so difficult to dispose of safely.

over a year ago

well I'm saying again and again, I believe we are progressing towards a machine based lifeform...think about it, theres so many planets asteroids etc etc that can be inhabited.

Furthermore... we ONLY have a blueprint for life as we know it- thre may be some lifeforms which defy any biological processes that we believe are needed

lastly...Its more likely UFO's are time travellers/inter-dimensional beings barely able to interact on a physical level...fuck that rules out me jizzing on a blue aliens face...(my fantasy)

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Did some one mention blue chicks? Mmmmmmm

over a year ago

"Did some one mention blue chicks? Mmmmmmm"

Y'see loads of 'em down the Quayside on a Friday night. Muffin tops open to the elements, they start off pink, turn red after dusk and by dawn they're totally blue as they stagger home with the milkman.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Did some one mention blue chicks? Mmmmmmm

Y'see loads of 'em down the Quayside on a Friday night. Muffin tops open to the elements, they start off pink, turn red after dusk and by dawn they're totally blue as they stagger home with the milkman. "

lulz Funnily enough I was there at the weekend and can confirm this observation.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

To go in yet another direction (which UFO watchers would have you believe they can do at the drop of a hat!) I can never understand that these "beings" travel all the way to earth and then only seek our the gooks and geeks, who no one will ever believe, and probe them???

Unless they really are Teasers. Just spoilt rich kids from another planet, buzzing the primitives for a laugh.. (Can anyone tell me where that hypothesis came from?)

over a year ago

"To go in yet another direction (which UFO watchers would have you believe they can do at the drop of a hat!) I can never understand that these "beings" travel all the way to earth and then only seek our the gooks and geeks, who no one will ever believe, and probe them???

Unless they really are Teasers. Just spoilt rich kids from another planet, buzzing the primitives for a laugh.. (Can anyone tell me where that hypothesis came from?)

"

haha,,, yep.... I guess I’d like to think, if it were a case aliens occasionally visit here, rather than deny their own existence, they cunningly elect to use gooks and geeks as their envoys, as a non too subtle hint they ain’t interested in swinging with the human race after-all….!.

over a year ago

if aliens had ever visited us,everyone would know about it.conspiricists claim the governments are hiding proof.lets not forget bill clinton couldnt even hide the fact he stuck a cigar up lewinski!

"they are hiding crashed ufo's"

the distances that et would have to travel are beyond what the mind can comprehend.even to leave our solar system would take hundreds of years.

so these aliens would need a "star wars" style transport system.this system is so advandced they still manage to crash land???

there is not 1 single piece of credible evidence to suggest anything has visited us

over a year ago

"if aliens had ever visited us,everyone would know about it.conspiricists claim the governments are hiding proof.lets not forget bill clinton couldnt even hide the fact he stuck a cigar up lewinski!

"they are hiding crashed ufo's"

the distances that et would have to travel are beyond what the mind can comprehend.even to leave our solar system would take hundreds of years.

so these aliens would need a "star wars" style transport system.this system is so advandced they still manage to crash land???

there is not 1 single piece of credible evidence to suggest anything has visited us"

even the smartest of beings can make a mistake lol...thats my Alien complacency theory

over a year ago

"

so these aliens would need a "star wars" style transport system.this system is so advandced they still manage to crash land???"

That's sorta my take on things tbh. There's no way you'd travel billions of miles and crash when you get there, not that they were coming here specifically.

Consider this if you will:

Nasa sent a message some years ago that featured Hitler's Nuremburg Rally speech.

Who'd want to visit here if that was the first thing they got from us?

over a year ago

"

That's sorta my take on things tbh. There's no way you'd travel billions of miles and crash when you get there, not that they were coming here specifically.

Consider this if you will:

Nasa sent a message some years ago that featured Hitler's Nuremburg Rally speech.

Who'd want to visit here if that was the first thing they got from us?"

Yeah but even so, I think if I was from some advanced race who'd made the journey to earth. Only to be bombarded with images of people watching other people wittering on about how much it would mean to them to get through to next round of X factor.

As if somehow that’s of higher priority than the plight of millions of other human beings dotted around the globe who are just struggling to survive.

I mean imagine how disapointing it would be, once you'd coupled that scenario to few sound bites from the Jeremy Kyle show….

FFS So I think I'd rather crash and burn my spaceship than waste my time on this fucked-up planet and its inhabitants….!.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

How many of you are aware that an ACTUAL spaceship ACTUALLY flies over your house and if you know where and when to look you can ACTUALLY see it?

over a year ago

"How many of you are aware that an ACTUAL spaceship ACTUALLY flies over your house and if you know where and when to look you can ACTUALLY see it?"

Space Station ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Yes, I believe there must be life on other planets, and no, I don't think I've ever seen one that's likely to be from one.

The distances in the universe are so gigantic that conquering space travel would ideally be done at the same time as time travel, to allow life to be able to travel so far, in a reasonable amount of time.

As others state, why others would want to visit us, is anyone's guess: we could just be like a motorway service station equivalent, on the intergalatic highway, where they gobble a few of us up, and move on.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"How many of you are aware that an ACTUAL spaceship ACTUALLY flies over your house and if you know where and when to look you can ACTUALLY see it?

Space Station ?"

Yep.

It is (and I make no apology) FUCKING AWESOME when it flies over your house.

Most incredible thing you'll ever see, the most advanced human beings ever doing the most advanced things mankind has ever done.

Blows me away every time.

over a year ago

"How many of you are aware that an ACTUAL spaceship ACTUALLY flies over your house and if you know where and when to look you can ACTUALLY see it?

Space Station ?

Yep.

Most incredible thing you'll ever see, the most advanced human beings ever doing the most advanced things mankind has ever done.

"

So wheres the best place to see it?

and can you see it with normal bino's?

Serious question btw

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/11 19:14:29]

over a year ago

Space Station ?

Yep.

Serious question btw "

albinos can see into space?...sorry couldnt resist

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You don't need binoculars, see it plain as day with your very own eyes.

over a year ago

Look up at the night sky at the moment and the brightest star you see is in fact our massive neighbour Jupiter.

over a year ago

or even brightest point of light i see it every morning on my slog to work.a friend takes 100's of photos of it a night through a good scope and webcam.then stacks all the photos together.the result is amazing.all the bands are clearly visable

over a year ago

Space Station ?

Yep.

Serious question btw "

heavens above website is great for spotting satellites and the i.s.s

and dont worry the name is misleading.there is no mention of religion.only the truth and science

By *rs ColourfulCouple
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Google crowded skies.. there is an informative website

over a year ago

"do you belive in them and has any body seen one "

No everyone knows they sedate them before anally probing!

Post new Message to Thread