Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Veri Competition

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with some folk. Fab is not a competition with the aim to collect as many Veris as possible. Every one of us has different needs and desires. Some of us don't want to see approval/disapproval field reports. Does that mean those who prefer to indulge less frequently, occasionally or rarely any less of a swinger? Live and let live

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You don't have to read every verification people have. How many they receive and display is entirely their business.

over a year ago

Erm......Im not sure those with lots of veris are competing either. They're just doing things their own way too.

over a year ago

"What is it with some folk. Fab is not a competition with the aim to collect as many Veris as possible. Every one of us has different needs and desires. Some of us don't want to see approval/disapproval field reports. Does that mean those who prefer to indulge less frequently, occasionally or rarely any less of a swinger? Live and let live"

How many veris have you got? What are your needs and desires? Are you a swinger? I have so many questions.

over a year ago

I agree with the ladies. I personally read them and more often than not they make me smile. Guys can be quite flattering when they want to be.

Besides I’d think it would be nice to know that the person your thinking of messaging is real, genuine and open to meet. Helps out the fakers and flakes.

Post new Message to Thread