Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi-playful Bi-oral.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to see if others on here think their should be another sexual preference on profile. I dont see my self as bi as dont fancy guys at all. however im not afraid to push the boundaries during play. and maybe take or give male oral or simular. . I know bi-curious is kinda what it is but i dont think im curious im just open to it during play. whats your thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wanted to see if others on here think their should be another sexual preference on profile. I dont see my self as bi as dont fancy guys at all. however im not afraid to push the boundaries during play. and maybe take or give male oral or simular. . I know bi-curious is kinda what it is but i dont think im curious im just open to it during play. whats your thoughts?? "

Just put bisexual and be clear in your profile what you like and don’t like.

There aren’t enough labels invented to cover the spectrum of human sexuality although people hung up on labels are doing their best to invent as many as possible

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Just wanted to see if others on here think their should be another sexual preference on profile. I dont see my self as bi as dont fancy guys at all. however im not afraid to push the boundaries during play. and maybe take or give male oral or simular. . I know bi-curious is kinda what it is but i dont think im curious im just open to it during play. whats your thoughts??

Just put bisexual and be clear in your profile what you like and don’t like.

There aren’t enough labels invented to cover the spectrum of human sexuality although people hung up on labels are doing their best to invent as many as possible"

Simply this

over a year ago

I find this so fascinating, I couldn't imagine not fancying women but being happy to give one oral.

Do you not fancy all men?

over a year ago

I nearly said that horrible line "maybe you just haven't met one you fancy" then

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I find this so fascinating, I couldn't imagine not fancying women but being happy to give one oral.

Do you not fancy all men? "

It's difficult to explain - it's not what I would call "fancying" in the same way as I fancy women - of course there has to be an attraction but it's a different kind of attraction.

That probably doesn't help but is the only way I can think to explain it.

over a year ago

"I find this so fascinating, I couldn't imagine not fancying women but being happy to give one oral.

Do you not fancy all men?

It's difficult to explain - it's not what I would call "fancying" in the same way as I fancy women - of course there has to be an attraction but it's a different kind of attraction.

That probably doesn't help but is the only way I can think to explain it."

I'm glad I just fancy both, it's much easier.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

iv felt this way since a child just no atraction to guys at all just what they have but women i love everything about them lol

Post new Message to Thread