FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My free bottle of Wild Raspberry Ketone ??

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

This is the latest ridiculous junk email I've been sent . So my question is... What's the stupidest or wierdest junk mail you've ever been sent ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had one for foot fungus. Soon hit the delete button. I keep getting offers of growing my penis

over a year ago

Love the classic Nigerian Banker emails who want to make sure I get my 1,000,000,000 USD inheritance in a timely manner!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I had one for foot fungus. Soon hit the delete button. I keep getting offers of growing my penis "
funny as Fuck

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Apparently i had inherited $86m uganden dollars and it was urgent i got in touch, they wanted my bank details and sort code so they could forward me the money.

For giggles i emailed back, post me a check and take the postage out of it... They never replied

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Apparently i had inherited $86m uganden dollars and it was urgent i got in touch, they wanted my bank details and sort code so they could forward me the money.

For giggles i emailed back, post me a check and take the postage out of it... They never replied "

LMAO. Do these people really think that we are gonna fall for this tosh. It's a bit like the stunning Russian bird that keeps emailing me with a different name each time. I once entertained her /him for a while just to see when I would be asked to send money to them so they could fly over and shag me senseless 24 hours a day till the day I die. Needless to add it was about 2 days later

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Love the classic Nigerian Banker emails who want to make sure I get my 1,000,000,000 USD inheritance in a timely manner! "
Ah yes the old classic . Usually from the family of the late Prince Bombambu

over a year ago

an ad for incontinence knickers.

Should have kept it.

over a year ago

"Apparently i had inherited $86m uganden dollars and it was urgent i got in touch, they wanted my bank details and sort code so they could forward me the money.

For giggles i emailed back, post me a check and take the postage out of it... They never replied LMAO. Do these people really think that we are gonna fall for this tosh. It's a bit like the stunning Russian bird that keeps emailing me with a different name each time. I once entertained her /him for a while just to see when I would be asked to send money to them so they could fly over and shag me senseless 24 hours a day till the day I die. Needless to add it was about 2 days later "

How much did you send?

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"an ad for incontinence knickers.

Should have kept it. "

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

For giggles i emailed back, post me a check and take the postage out of it... They never replied LMAO. Do these people really think that we are gonna fall for this tosh. It's a bit like the stunning Russian bird that keeps emailing me with a different name each time. I once entertained her /him for a while just to see when I would be asked to send money to them so they could fly over and shag me senseless 24 hours a day till the day I die. Needless to add it was about 2 days later

How much did you send?"

Haha funny fucker

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

[Removed by poster at 08/02/18 12:30:42]

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Bump