Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

FLIES

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had 1 in ma house 4 days, brazen little bugger, buzzing around ma head, aving a wee rest on ma knee, so i goes n buy fly killer 2day, THE LITTLE FECKER IS NOW IN HIDING. N i canni find him anywhere!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Get an electric fly zapper,they're great fun

over a year ago

if you drown one..for days, then take it out and flick the hot ash from your ciggy on it, it comes back to life again...cant fly but it does...

over a year ago

What is worse is when you manage to corner the buggers and then they bloody nutmeg you and get out! Insult or what...

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"I have had 1 in ma house 4 days, brazen little bugger, buzzing around ma head, aving a wee rest on ma knee, so i goes n buy fly killer 2day, THE LITTLE FECKER IS NOW IN HIDING. N i canni find him anywhere!"

probebly died they only live a few days

over a year ago

"I have had 1 in ma house 4 days, brazen little bugger, buzzing around ma head, aving a wee rest on ma knee, so i goes n buy fly killer 2day, THE LITTLE FECKER IS NOW IN HIDING. N i canni find him anywhere!"

You think youve got problems a bloody snail has been following me all week xx

By *ocalMan
over a year ago

Manchester

under Darwins theory of evolution, just how long is it going to take for flys to evolve in to working out what the fuck a window is, i mean glass and windows and have been around a good few hundred years now, but have flys cottoned on to what a window is? have they fuck, they just keep butting and buzzing a window all day long, bang bang bang bang.

cant help but look at them and think you deserve to be extinct

over a year ago

"under Darwins theory of evolution, just how long is it going to take for flys to evolve in to working out what the fuck a window is, i mean glass and windows and have been around a good few hundred years now, but have flys cottoned on to what a window is? have they fuck, they just keep butting and buzzing a window all day long, bang bang bang bang.

cant help but look at them and think you deserve to be extinct "

Same as moths. Candle = flame = hot = dead. Simple equation innit.

over a year ago

"I have had 1 in ma house 4 days, brazen little bugger, buzzing around ma head, aving a wee rest on ma knee, so i goes n buy fly killer 2day, THE LITTLE FECKER IS NOW IN HIDING. N i canni find him anywhere!

You think youve got problems a bloody snail has been following me all week xx "

REMIND ME NEVER TO TRAVEL LONG HAUL WITH YOU !

over a year ago

"under Darwins theory of evolution, just how long is it going to take for flys to evolve in to working out what the fuck a window is, i mean glass and windows and have been around a good few hundred years now, but have flys cottoned on to what a window is? have they fuck, they just keep butting and buzzing a window all day long, bang bang bang bang.

cant help but look at them and think you deserve to be extinct

Same as moths. Candle = flame = hot = dead. Simple equation innit."

If moths are so feckin crazy for light, why don't they come out in the daytime and be butterflies.

Dense buggaz!

XXXX

over a year ago

Sounds to me like you need to wash something lol....

(Kiddin... Just Kiddin)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

W A S H....nope sorry dont know wat that word means....will nd 2 google....hehe....

Post new Message to Thread