Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its a case of do i or dont i have a cock pic in my public profile pic section?. Im not sure weather its going to hinder me or help me on here to be honest so ive gone with cock out for now. What are your thoughts on having cock/vagina pics on your public photos section. Does it hinder you or help you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I usually read profile before I perv someone’s pics I don’t really want to see a cock pic unless I ask but suppose sometimes it doesn’t hurt to see one on there profile least you know what you’ll be getting yourself into . Just annoying when all there public pics are cock pics that I don’t want to see

over a year ago

"Its a case of do i or dont i have a cock pic in my public profile pic section?. Im not sure weather its going to hinder me or help me on here to be honest so ive gone with cock out for now. What are your thoughts on having cock/vagina pics on your public photos section. Does it hinder you or help you?"
well if the weathers good get the cock out if its cold keep it tucked up in the warm

over a year ago

Depends on your targets. I get asked for cock pics all the time from couples but rarely by single women. They usually want face or torso.

I don't think you'll be hindered by keeping them in your private gallery.

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Must work mate, otherwise so many guys would have them

over a year ago

I like cock pics once it's not next to linx bottle, remote or taken over a toilet

over a year ago

"I usually read profile before I perv someone’s pics I don’t really want to see a cock pic unless I ask but suppose sometimes it doesn’t hurt to see one on there profile least you know what you’ll be getting yourself into . Just annoying when all there public pics are cock pics that I don’t want to see "
thought you hairless women liked a nice surprise

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I don't like seeing them, I don't need to see the cock until I'm playing with it.

One cock pic isn't too bad but when that's all there is I pass.

over a year ago

U should have 37 thats standard nowadays

over a year ago

"I usually read profile before I perv someone’s pics I don’t really want to see a cock pic unless I ask but suppose sometimes it doesn’t hurt to see one on there profile least you know what you’ll be getting yourself into . Just annoying when all there public pics are cock pics that I don’t want to see thought you hairless women liked a nice surprise "

Maybe so but I’m not one of the hairless ones I have it on my head now too

over a year ago

"I usually read profile before I perv someone’s pics I don’t really want to see a cock pic unless I ask but suppose sometimes it doesn’t hurt to see one on there profile least you know what you’ll be getting yourself into . Just annoying when all there public pics are cock pics that I don’t want to see thought you hairless women liked a nice surprise

Maybe so but I’m not one of the hairless ones I have it on my head now too "

hair ? Ttl

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Its a case of do i or dont i have a cock pic in my public profile pic section?. Im not sure weather its going to hinder me or help me on here to be honest so ive gone with cock out for now. What are your thoughts on having cock/vagina pics on your public photos section. Does it hinder you or help you?"

Fab is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.......

You put your cock pic in, your cock pic out, in out, in out.......

It's your profile mate, use it to suit yourself, and show what pleases you. Some people want to see cock pics, some don't, you'll never win them all over. One pic on public display is usually acceptable, but I find just mixing your pics up every now and then (like supermarkets do with stock on their shelves) gets more attention.

Have fun fella!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I like cock pics once it's not next to linx bottle, remote or taken over a toilet "
no lynx bottle or toilet in sight in my pics

over a year ago

Only if it's 9 x 7 or bigger. Anything smaller should be kept to yourself and just pissed out of.

over a year ago

I don't I have private ones that you can send if asked for but that's me it's up to you or set it so your freinds can see

Post new Message to Thread