Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

tight ass

Jump to newest

By *siaessex2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

essex

guy says he can accommodate,we say ok we will bring wine ,could you also get drink & condoms, he say no & blocks us, no wonder single guys get no meets.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe he’s a teetotal barebacker?

Sorry to hear about your experience but maybe it was something else that caused him to block rather than an unwillingness to get a drink in?

But yeah, if it was a “free” shag he wanted he does sound a bit of a tightwad!

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

How very odd, I wonder what he's expecting.

Sounds like a timewaster to me

over a year ago

"guy says he can accommodate,we say ok we will bring wine ,could you also get drink & condoms, he say no & blocks us, no wonder single guys get no meets."
maybe he married or has a girlfriend but the fact is men who can accommodate have better luck than men who can not accommodate.

over a year ago

essex

think he is a timewaster look what he was geting. o well hes lose.

over a year ago

Looks like he has missed out on a treat!

over a year ago

Teetotal barebacker!! Hahaha what a phrase, A+ to you sir

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

You probably scared him by saying yes!

over a year ago

"Looks like he has missed out on a treat!"

The guy obviously disagrees on that one. To be fair if someone asked me to provide drink for them I'd cancel the meet as well.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Why couldn't you bring your own condoms?

Maybe he thought you were too demanding!

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Looks like he has missed out on a treat!

The guy obviously disagrees on that one. To be fair if someone asked me to provide drink for them I'd cancel the meet as well."

They didnt ask that. They were bringing wine and asked him to get drink too. Is that really unreasonable? Most reasonable people would be ok getting their own drink.

over a year ago

The guy obviously disagrees on that one. To be fair if someone asked me to provide drink for them I'd cancel the meet as well.

They didnt ask that. They were bringing wine and asked him to get drink too. Is that really unreasonable? Most reasonable people would be ok getting their own drink."

Most reasonable people wouldn't demand that someone else buys booze just cause they need it to go through with the meet.

over a year ago

essex

They didnt ask that. They were bringing wine and asked him to get drink too. Is that really unreasonable? Most reasonable people would be ok getting their own drink.

Most reasonable people wouldn't demand that someone else buys booze just cause they need it to go through with the meet. "

we did not demand drink . he was geting a meet ,what luck for him . single guys find it hard to get a meet, some one else would be glad to get something in for the fun night.

over a year ago

essex

Most reasonable people wouldn't demand that someone else buys booze just cause they need it to go through with the meet. we did not demand drink . he was geting a meet ,what luck for him . single guys find it hard to get a meet, some one else would be glad to get something in for the fun night."

also i the male dont drink,

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Most reasonable people wouldn't demand that someone else buys booze just cause they need it to go through with the meet. "

Demand?? Slight over reaction there. Next it will be he had a gun held to his head

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Most reasonable people wouldn't demand that someone else buys booze just cause they need it to go through with the meet. we did not demand drink . he was geting a meet ,what luck for him . single guys find it hard to get a meet, some one else would be glad to get something in for the fun night."

Talk about self entitlement and saying he should think himself lucky! God talk about self entitlement, such a turn off!

over a year ago

Well, he’s clearly a dehydrated agoraphobic, with a severe latex allergy.

Mystery solved.

over a year ago

essex

"Well, he’s clearly a dehydrated agoraphobic, with a severe latex allergy.

Mystery solved."

think he was expecting bearback,

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Why couldn't you bring your own condoms?

Maybe he thought you were too demanding! "

She said could you also , that means they were taking their condoms too!

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Who demanded what ? They never said booze , he gets what ever he drinks ! Even if he did not want to drink , he would say look I don't gonna be drinking , or can't afforded it , he can explain not that way !

Is not any different when I get guests they bring me drinks , but I also have my own!! What is the big deal ?

over a year ago

Most reasonable people wouldn't demand that someone else buys booze just cause they need it to go through with the meet. we did not demand drink . he was geting a meet ,what luck for him . single guys find it hard to get a meet, some one else would be glad to get something in for the fun night.

Talk about self entitlement and saying he should think himself lucky! God talk about self entitlement, such a turn off! "

I agree. The "look at what he was getting" attitude would habe put me right off too

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Perhaps he couldn't drive to buy drinks as he was already over the limit?

There are a few who can just about manage to talk about meeting, until they shoot their load. Verified users are possibly more reliable to get yo meet you.

over a year ago

Most reasonable people wouldn't demand that someone else buys booze just cause they need it to go through with the meet. we did not demand drink . he was geting a meet ,what luck for him . single guys find it hard to get a meet, some one else would be glad to get something in for the fun night.

Talk about self entitlement and saying he should think himself lucky! God talk about self entitlement, such a turn off! I agree. The "look at what he was getting" attitude would habe put me right off too"

Yea, the blocking is starting to make sense now.

Single men do find it hard on here, as do I. But if anyone expected me to feel privileged that they was giving me their time, I’d rather go without

Post new Message to Thread