Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's the point?

Jump to newest

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Prepare yourself... I'm stuck in Thursday!!!

Actually... I think maybe I should just switch myself off and save anyone else the trouble!!!

Why would you contact someone, who quite clearly states in their profile that you're not what they're looking for, and say that you know they won't meet you but could we chat/cam/msn anyway?

What is the point? Do people actually get off on wasting time chatting to people they'll never meet?

I get those who like to put on shows on cam etc. and that they get off on it... I understand that but do these people think that if you have a conversation with them they're going to convince you to meet them even though they're outwith the preferences on your profile?

I'm beginning to think I'm just too CDO for my own good!!!

You can shoot me now... I know it's Friday!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Look, I just thought you looked good on your profile and it would be nice for you to watch me wank off in my Ronald McDonald outfit.

There's really NO NEED for you to bring this into the forums.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because thay just look at the pics and dont read the profile . Easy . xx and thay will keep doing it again and again here .

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Look, I just thought you looked good on your profile and it would be nice for you to watch me wank off in my Ronald McDonald outfit.

There's really NO NEED for you to bring this into the forums.

"

Oh god I'm sorry... I just couldn't help it! It does state on my profile that I'm more of a wellies and custard kinda gal so if you'd only paid attention I could be filling your boots right about now!!!

Sheesh!

(I'm a moaning barsteward... I think I need to get laid!)

over a year ago

I just looked and your profile is long and most cant be bothered to read and i know thay should take the time too. I am sure most spend 1 or 2 mins looking and reading its really just looking at pics for alot here and thay mail from pics .

over a year ago

I'm a social beast- will speak to all...and to be honest ive had 2nd 3rd 4th chances and eventually got my meet

and te meet could even end up being at a social or party...I see being online as just a 2D representation of me, of course I like to make it clear I'am 3D lol...but thats where i find ppl have to look deeper, and someties its nice to hear from others-what the person IS like not for what they do ie shagging wise

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

As others state, it appears that there's a high % of people who don't read any/all of a profile, and just plough on regardless with the messages that they were going to send. I've had a few today, some of which I have replied to (hope I'm not making it worse for anyone, by rewarding errant behaviour, but it maybe keeping them off your backs of course), though maybe we should get a ratings system, where users are rated by recipients, such as having adhered to profiles requests etc.

There are some on here who are really lovely people, and it's always a pleasure to know these, and others, though of course most of us on here aren't looking to expand our social circle that much, but it can help at social events to already have contacts.

By *ercher01Man
over a year ago

Winsford

aparently god loves a tryre .can't belive its just take 10 mins for me to suss how to reply to a post on here .

god loves me pmfsl

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I reckon some in the face of the obvious just have to try and convince you to accept that what they have is what you want... we've had this a few times, and if we've said we don't want something then we'll not be changing our minds anytime soon... but some have to try. Some think that the only way is their way - much to their surprise

I do try to let them down gently; persistant cases I pass to Devil who deals out swift and certain reasoning that gets right to the point, and sends em scurrying into the corner they came from.

I think we're possibly becoming hardened to it now as we deal with it like second nature, and are less and less purturbed by it... lol

Dev & Wolfie

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah I've been through the stage where I just ignored it but these days it's bugging me more. I can't decide if it's really extended PMT or whether it's time to give it up!

By *ercher01Man
over a year ago

Winsford

how about this " if i keep trying they may shag me so ill go away "

over a year ago

"aparently god loves a tryre .can't belive its just take 10 mins for me to suss how to reply to a post on here .

god loves me pmfsl "

Interesting name.....

over a year ago

"Yeah I've been through the stage where I just ignored it but these days it's bugging me more. I can't decide if it's really extended PMT or whether it's time to give it up! "
maybe start the profile in BIG LETTER PLEASE READ MY PROFILE AND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR ...... as fed -up with some of the mail i get. Not sure may help , lol

By *ercher01Man
over a year ago

Winsford

ok! here's the truth as i see it having been around for sometime.

most of the " single men" think if your here your far game . all most of them ever do is look at your pic's and get a hard on . if they see what they like they write , like throughing in some ground bate when fishing. if you bite they write again thinking they have a chance . hay presto your never rid. fact of swinging im afriade lady's

By *ercher01Man
over a year ago

Winsford

"aparently god loves a tryre .can't belive its just take 10 mins for me to suss how to reply to a post on here .

god loves me pmfsl

Interesting name....."

oh! er! thanx . i think

Post new Message to Thread