Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Retirement

Jump to newest

By *iandsylvia OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ely

My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out.

What used to be my sex appeal, is now my water spout.

Time was when, of its own accords, from my trousers it would spring.

but now I have a full time job, just to find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave.

For every single morning, it would stand and watch me shave.

But now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues.

To see it hang its withered head, and watch me tie my shoes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it ... But age is just a number in your head and your as young as you feel inside ....... on tv yesterday was about sex and having it keeps you young 12/15 years thay say . So in 60/70/80 we need to keep shagging as its good for the mind and body.

over a year ago

"My nookie days are over, my pilot light is out.

What used to be my sex appeal, is now my water spout.

Time was when, of its own accords, from my trousers it would spring.

but now I have a full time job, just to find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing, the way it would behave.

For every single morning, it would stand and watch me shave.

But now as old age approaches, it sure gives me the blues.

To see it hang its withered head, and watch me tie my shoes.

"

Awww sweetie xxx But I would like to ask. Why are you tying your shoelaces before putting your trousers on?

over a year ago

"Love it ... But age is just a number in your head and your as young as you feel inside ....... on tv yesterday was about sex and having it keeps you young 12/15 years thay say . So in 60/70/80 we need to keep shagging as its good for the mind and body. "

Lol Jo me and my mum and grandma were chatting one day and I asked my gran if she still 'did it'. I thought my mother was gonna faint on the spot but gran smiled and said 'oh yes pet, if granda can summon the strength to climb onboard'. My mothers face was a picture.

over a year ago

Ely

"Love it ... But age is just a number in your head and your as young as you feel inside ....... on tv yesterday was about sex and having it keeps you young 12/15 years thay say . So in 60/70/80 we need to keep shagging as its good for the mind and body. "

lol I'm only 44! and he stil works fine, just bored at work finding all sorts of things other than what I'm supposed to be doing x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well ive had sex three times since last night, he certainly doesnt have a problem getting it up and hes 68

over a year ago

Ely

"Well ive had sex three times since last night, he certainly doesnt have a problem getting it up and hes 68 "

mmmmmmm! can we join in lol!

over a year ago

"Love it ... But age is just a number in your head and your as young as you feel inside ....... on tv yesterday was about sex and having it keeps you young 12/15 years thay say . So in 60/70/80 we need to keep shagging as its good for the mind and body.

Lol Jo me and my mum and grandma were chatting one day and I asked my gran if she still 'did it'. I thought my mother was gonna faint on the spot but gran smiled and said 'oh yes pet, if granda can summon the strength to climb onboard'. My mothers face was a picture."

did you really god your brave i would have never .. my mum would have killed me , lol

over a year ago

"

Lol Jo me and my mum and grandma were chatting one day and I asked my gran if she still 'did it'. I thought my mother was gonna faint on the spot but gran smiled and said 'oh yes pet, if granda can summon the strength to climb onboard'. My mothers face was a picture. did you really god your brave i would have never .. my mum would have killed me , lol"

My mum was a bit of a raver when she was young but always prude in front of me. She got better as she grew older but I cringe when she asks me questions about things sexual and feels its ok to ask. She refers to an erection as 'the horn' and mouths it to me in a whisper and I want to say just say "hard cock mother hard cock!!!!"

Post new Message to Thread