Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kids and xmas wish

Jump to newest

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

i know it aint long now ,but kids seem to want less but costt more stuff most mine are grown up now but my youngest had taken up the new craze scooter and stunts in parks he did save up and buy a scooter £70 and now shocked us the other day asking for this new type one when we went to look was £400 been told no way like and to look for sumit a lot cheaper ,so any your children asked for sumit that give you the shock factor when looked to buy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just be careful of the devious little buggers. My son would ask for something out ragious then when i told him no he would opt for someth a bit cheaper but more than id want to pay. But then stupid me would buy the thing that was of less value cause i thought id been left of lightly. He only told me that is what he used to do a couple of years ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just be careful of the devious little buggers. My son would ask for something out ragious then when i told him no he would opt for someth a bit cheaper but more than id want to pay. But then stupid me would buy the thing that was of less value cause i thought id been left of lightly. He only told me that is what he used to do a couple of years ago "

Does he now negotiate contracts and deals? if not sounds liek he should smart lad !!!! (hope our kids dont try that one now lol )

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine just write santa a list.. and some they get, some they dont.. I dont really make a big fuss at christmas, tend to be more about the family time than the gifts..

They get a present on Yule, then mostly the rest of the familys presents on Christmas day.

I spend approx £150 on each child..

cali

Post new Message to Thread