Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Count your blessings-materially :-)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Normally its " well, still got me health " or " at least ive got my loving family "...

Well screw all that, upon receiving a knock back in life i want to know which possession you have that reminds you that life still has its good points

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My phone.

over a year ago

"My phone."

i feel that may be among the more popular answers

over a year ago

"Normally its " well, still got me health " or " at least ive got my loving family "...

Well screw all that, upon receiving a knock back in life i want to know which possession you have that reminds you that life still has its good points"

Jeez... So much materialism is taken for granted... but okay, I'll go with my espresso Barrista coffee mac_ine thing. Some mornings would be a lot harder to get going without that double shot buzz!

over a year ago

"Normally its " well, still got me health " or " at least ive got my loving family "...

Well screw all that, upon receiving a knock back in life i want to know which possession you have that reminds you that life still has its good points

Jeez... So much materialism is taken for granted... but okay, I'll go with my espresso Barrista coffee mac_ine thing. Some mornings would be a lot harder to get going without that double shot buzz!"

Ha, im certain there are a few ladies on here whose fave possession also supplies a morning Buzz

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

A car that makes me smile.

over a year ago

"A car that makes me smile. "

over a year ago

Maybe a bit of detail in replies please ? Brand, model etc ? Samsung 11 plus or porsche 87685 xl etc

over a year ago

My guitars, always makes me happy being able to relax and brighten up the day by playing some fun songs

over a year ago

Well screw all that, upon receiving a knock back in life i want to know which possession you have that reminds you that life still has its good points"

my sense of adventure,my ability to integrate well with people in everyday life and my rugged good looks

over a year ago

A mortgage free home.

Life can throw whatever shit it wants too

over a year ago

My motorbike and my guitars

over a year ago

Well screw all that, upon receiving a knock back in life i want to know which possession you have that reminds you that life still has its good pointsmy sense of adventure,my ability to integrate well with people in everyday life and my rugged good looks "

You forgot your thorough sense of modesty lol

over a year ago

After having a heart attack a few years back and now living with chrornic heart disease, material possessions mean eff all.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I’m skint and have 3 kids so have very few luxuries - so I’d have to say my lovely car! She gets me to work, taxis my kids around and gets me to great meets! Thanks Penelope!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

A case of medals, that sits on my mantlepiece.

Feeling crap, bad day sorry for myself.

I think of my great grandads, great uncles, grandad & uncle

Nothing I'm dealing with, is half as bad as the things they went through.

I'm free to live my life thanks to them & what they fought for

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Paying privately for my op, MN screw you - worth every penny & what scars! new pic such a boost after out of action Jan - Fi xx

over a year ago

"I’m skint and have 3 kids so have very few luxuries - so I’d have to say my lovely car! She gets me to work, taxis my kids around and gets me to great meets! Thanks Penelope! "

whole new thread there..do you give objects names ? lol

over a year ago

"A case of medals, that sits on my mantlepiece.

I'm free to live my life thanks to them & what they fought for "

over a year ago

my kids and my dog lol

over a year ago

"my kids and my dog lol"

Aagh..half allowed lol..can we count offspring as possessions??

Hmm..well, i could ebay mine sometimes

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"I’m skint and have 3 kids so have very few luxuries - so I’d have to say my lovely car! She gets me to work, taxis my kids around and gets me to great meets! Thanks Penelope!

whole new thread there..do you give objects names ? lol"

Usually just my sex toys. To me they deserve a name because they give me lots of orgasms!

So ....

there’s Roger Rabbit (in my latest pics)

His big brother Peter Rabbit

Lola the leilo wand

Brenda Bullet

And Desmond the Double Ender!!

Penelope drives me and the kids around and takes me to some fantastic meets - so she definitely deserves a name too!

By *r Appreciator.Man
over a year ago

Bedfordshire.

My golf clubs. Absolute happiness.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"A case of medals, that sits on my mantlepiece.

I'm free to live my life thanks to them & what they fought for "

Very true!

We should always remember them and be grateful for what they did!

over a year ago

"I’m skint and have 3 kids so have very few luxuries - so I’d have to say my lovely car! She gets me to work, taxis my kids around and gets me to great meets! Thanks Penelope!

whole new thread there..do you give objects names ? lol

Usually just my sex toys. To me they deserve a name because they give me lots of orgasms!

So ....

there’s Roger Rabbit (in my latest pics)

His big brother Peter Rabbit

Lola the leilo wand

Brenda Bullet

And Desmond the Double Ender!!

Penelope drives me and the kids around and takes me to some fantastic meets - so she definitely deserves a name too! "

Christ..your toy drawer is like the bloody Waltons lol

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

A box of dominoes

over a year ago

"A box of dominoes "

The pizza or the game ?

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

Right now, I’d have to say my new boiler that’s being fitted today as we speak, the old one gave up on Friday and it’s been bloody freezing, so OMG can not wait for heating and hot water Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

Passport

Car

Savings

over a year ago

"Passport

Car

Savings

"

Lol..sounds like jason bournes escape strategy

over a year ago

My phone... Coz its got all these wonderful little people who live inside it.

over a year ago

"Right now, I’d have to say my new boiler that’s being fitted today as we speak, the old one gave up on Friday and it’s been bloody freezing, so OMG can not wait for heating and hot water Mrs blue eyes "

Aaah..so more the creature comforts type then ?

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"Right now, I’d have to say my new boiler that’s being fitted today as we speak, the old one gave up on Friday and it’s been bloody freezing, so OMG can not wait for heating and hot water Mrs blue eyes

Aaah..so more the creature comforts type then ? "

. Are you kidding me, I’m female, heating and hot water are essential

Oh and perhaps he could have called it ‘ cat of hell’ maybe, nope, ok, I’ll get my coat

Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"Right now, I’d have to say my new boiler that’s being fitted today as we speak, the old one gave up on Friday and it’s been bloody freezing, so OMG can not wait for heating and hot water Mrs blue eyes

Aaah..so more the creature comforts type then ? . Are you kidding me, I’m female, heating and hot water are essential

Oh and perhaps he could have called it ‘ cat of hell’ maybe, nope, ok, I’ll get my coat

Mrs blue eyes"

Cat out of hell..erm..it somehow loses some of its gravitas lol

over a year ago

Phone's the obvious choice - she says scrolling through fab on said phone - but also my stash of adult colouring books, pens and pencils and my little book library. All of which bring happiness and joy to my life.

over a year ago

"My phone... Coz its got all these wonderful little people who live inside it. "

hee loon

over a year ago

My dogs and my laptop (which contains all my important documents, pictures (new and old), communications, etc.)

But my dogs by a mile. If the shit really ever hits the fan it would be me and my dogs on the street living life.

over a year ago

"Phone's the obvious choice - she says scrolling through fab on said phone - but also my stash of adult colouring books, pens and pencils and my little book library. All of which bring happiness and joy to my life. "

'Adult' colouring books brings so many images to mind and I'm certainly not going to share them

over a year ago

"Passport

Car

Savings

Lol..sounds like jason bournes escape strategy "

If I could run away I would....

over a year ago

My car

over a year ago

"My dogs and my laptop (which contains all my important documents, pictures (new and old), communications, etc.)

But my dogs by a mile. If the shit really ever hits the fan it would be me and my dogs on the street living life. "

A bit of love from the doggy types so far, not one mention for cats yet ! Rightfully so too lol

over a year ago

"Passport

Car

Savings

Lol..sounds like jason bournes escape strategy

If I could run away I would...."

Think we all have those days dont we ??

over a year ago

Crikey? Ummmm I don’t really have many possessions, oooooh I do.

I have two rather large boxes that I keep at my mums that have all my important things in that mean so much in my life, like all my kids first ‘coming home’ outfits from hospital, pictures they have done that mean a lot, their baby blankets that have been dragged round for far longer then they should have been, their baby books, mementoes from me growing up (actually I don’t know what else is in them, think there are my old school reports) but they are two massive boxes that when I open them up next time I will smile and think how lucky I am.

Plus my phone, that’s the only thing I have here with me, without it I would be a bit lost..actually apart from speaking to my mum on the odd occasion and being able to talk to Ads when we aren’t together then I don’t really need it lol.

Geeky x

over a year ago

"Crikey? Ummmm I don’t really have many possessions, oooooh I do.

I have two rather large boxes that I keep at my mums that have all my important things in that mean so much in my life, like all my kids first ‘coming home’ outfits from hospital, pictures they have done that mean a lot, their baby blankets that have been dragged round for far longer then they should have been, their baby books, mementoes from me growing up (actually I don’t know what else is in them, think there are my old school reports) but they are two massive boxes that when I open them up next time I will smile and think how lucky I am.

Plus my phone, that’s the only thing I have here with me, without it I would be a bit lost..actually apart from speaking to my mum on the odd occasion and being able to talk to Ads when we aren’t together then I don’t really need it lol.

Geeky x"

Odd, when i started this, i wasn't expecting any posts of a sentimental nature, which yourself and a few others have added. Rather nice really

over a year ago

Would have to be my new coffee mac_ine nothing special just a paper filter one but it has a insulated flask to keep coffee hot and a timer so set for 5 mins before I have to wake up

over a year ago

My cats

Photographs of my family

My jewellery

And of course a roof over my head, heat and hot water

over a year ago

"My cats

Photographs of my family

My jewellery

And of course a roof over my head, heat and hot water "

Finally..an upvote for cats !

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

my cat hes a great dollop only likes fusses when he wants them but hes a mummys boys and howls when i leave the house

over a year ago

"my cat hes a great dollop only likes fusses when he wants them but hes a mummys boys and howls when i leave the house"

Strangely, so do i !!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

My son.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Can only be Mr. Pooch . Nothing else matters to me . He's my life simple !!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

House, car, coffee mac_ine, washing mac_ine, tumble dryer, greenhouse, television, lap top, clothes, books, sewing mac_ine. All these things bring me joy in different ways. I could surely live without them and enjoy life but I wouldn't readily give them up.

over a year ago

"House, car, coffee mac_ine, washing mac_ine, tumble dryer, greenhouse, television, lap top, clothes, books, sewing mac_ine. All these things bring me joy in different ways. I could surely live without them and enjoy life but I wouldn't readily give them up."

Good christ lol..its like Bullys prize board !! If you absolutely had to pick just one thing ??

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"House, car, coffee mac_ine, washing mac_ine, tumble dryer, greenhouse, television, lap top, clothes, books, sewing mac_ine. All these things bring me joy in different ways. I could surely live without them and enjoy life but I wouldn't readily give them up.

Good christ lol..its like Bullys prize board !! If you absolutely had to pick just one thing ??"

It would have to be house I suppose. If we had nowhere to live there wouldn't be anywhere to put the other stuff

Post new Message to Thread