Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Badverts - most tragically bad adverts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That Dior sauvage advert with johnny depp..more precocious than Prince William's butlers best friends favourite land rover salesman and more nonsensical than the entire works of Edward Lear shredded and run through a tumble dryer.

Soooo 2 questions, most dreadful advert and who would you like to see advertising what ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s the badly dubbed ones that make me smile, usually something like Kinder Surprise or some washing detergent from the continent, where the words don’t tally with the lip movements. Or the car adverts that say “may differ from UK specifications” - erm, why not try to sell us something that we can actually buy!?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That park hampers one with the curly ginger child.

Arghhhh

over a year ago

"That park hampers one with the curly ginger child.

Arghhhh"

Its a sin to say it but that child is potentially evil lol

over a year ago

"It’s the badly dubbed ones that make me smile, usually something like Kinder Surprise or some washing detergent from the continent, where the words don’t tally with the lip movements. Or the car adverts that say “may differ from UK specifications” - erm, why not try to sell us something that we can actually buy!?"

Hee..i get flashbacks to bruce lee movies while watching the badly dubbed ones..

Post new Message to Thread