Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That is the most unusual meet I've had

Jump to newest

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I have just got back from meeting someone from the swipe right app and I'm left feeling completely lost for words.

We did quite a bit of foreplay, with me sucking and licking her nipples until she orgasmed a few times.

She wouldn't let me anywhere near her pussy, then she said her daughter would be home soon and asked me to leave.

I've never known anything like it in the 15 years I've been swinging.

Anyone else had an odd experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I have just got back from meeting someone from the swipe right app and I'm left feeling completely lost for words.

We did quite a bit of foreplay, with me sucking and licking her nipples until she orgasmed a few times.

She wouldn't let me anywhere near her pussy, then she said her daughter would be home soon and asked me to leave.

"

Sure it wasn't a bloke who'd had a boob job....?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 23:18:46]

over a year ago

Hmmmmm.....

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

No, no Adams apple, natural boobs and I had my hand between her legs while we were kissing.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"No, no Adams apple, natural boobs and I had my hand between her legs while we were kissing."

Oh dear, not sure what to say. Maybe she panicked a little?

over a year ago

This swipe right site is also known as suck my tits dot com . Should’ve done yer homework , ! I’ve heard it’s full of women who say ...”ladies first” when you strip off , get 3 orgasms outa ya and then throw you out without as much as a rub of yer Willy . Ledgnd has it that it’s payback time for men because of their selfish treatment in bed .

over a year ago

"No, no Adams apple, natural boobs and I had my hand between her legs while we were kissing."

Maybe she was worried it would lead to sex and didn't want to take it past a certain point then OP. I've also done this, if I'm not ready for it to go too far

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"This swipe right site is also known as suck my tits dot com . Should’ve done yer homework , ! I’ve heard it’s full of women who say ...”ladies first” when you strip off , get 3 orgasms outa ya and then throw you out without as much as a rub of yer Willy . Ledgnd has it that it’s payback time for men because of their selfish treatment in bed . "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"No, no Adams apple, natural boobs and I had my hand between her legs while we were kissing.

Maybe she was worried it would lead to sex and didn't want to take it past a certain point then OP. I've also done this, if I'm not ready for it to go too far "

That's a good explanation.

over a year ago

"No, no Adams apple, natural boobs and I had my hand between her legs while we were kissing.

Maybe she was worried it would lead to sex and didn't want to take it past a certain point then OP. I've also done this, if I'm not ready for it to go too far "

Though to be fair, I've not cum from a bit of a booby grope

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 23:20:02]

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"This swipe right site is also known as suck my tits dot com . Should’ve done yer homework , ! I’ve heard it’s full of women who say ...”ladies first” when you strip off , get 3 orgasms outa ya and then throw you out without as much as a rub of yer Willy . Ledgnd has it that it’s payback time for men because of their selfish treatment in bed .

"

I do get that, but I've never been a selfish lover. Ladies first always.

over a year ago

"This swipe right site is also known as suck my tits dot com . Should’ve done yer homework , ! I’ve heard it’s full of women who say ...”ladies first” when you strip off , get 3 orgasms outa ya and then throw you out without as much as a rub of yer Willy . Ledgnd has it that it’s payback time for men because of their selfish treatment in bed .

I do get that, but I've never been a selfish lover. Ladies first always."

Which you proved tonight. Well done you!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Maybe she was worried it would lead to sex and didn't want to take it past a certain point then OP. I've also done this, if I'm not ready for it to go too far

Though to be fair, I've not cum from a bit of a booby grope "

Me neither....

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Though to be fair, I've not cum from a bit of a booby grope "

It wasn't just a grope lol.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I do get that, but I've never been a selfish lover. Ladies first always."

Are you meeting again?

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

She says she wants to. Asked me what I'm doing tomorrow.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

She'd arranged the date then started her period...just call me Columbo.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

It wasn't just a grope lol."

I think Mystique meant it was just a bit of fondling of boobs and some of us girls need more than that to orgasm

over a year ago

Yep of course she asked to meet again ! Exactly like all the fellas who empty their balls in women without any thought to her enjoyment , they ALWAYS ask to meet again

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"She says she wants to. Asked me what I'm doing tomorrow."

So that's a good sign.

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"She'd arranged the date then started her period...just call me Columbo. "

That's a possibility.

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I think Mystique meant it was just a bit of fondling of boobs and some of us girls need more than that to orgasm "

It's the first one for me!!

She wouldn't let me move my head from her boobs, kept pushing my head into them.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's also another very obvious possible 'monthly' reason she may not have been able to or wanted to take things further but didn't want to share with someone the first time she met them.

over a year ago

I think Mystique meant it was just a bit of fondling of boobs and some of us girls need more than that to orgasm

She wouldn't let me move my head from her boobs, kept pushing my head into them."

Hopefully tomorrow, you'll be heading further south....

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

She wouldn't let me move my head from her boobs, kept pushing my head into them."

Well, sounds like you had a good time

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

There's also another very obvious possible 'monthly' reason she may not have been able to or wanted to take things further but didn't want to share with someone the first time she met them. "

That was said earlier in the thread

over a year ago

Why is this so odd? Maybe she prefers soft play meets. Was there any discussion beforehand about how far things would go?

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

She wouldn't let me move my head from her boobs, kept pushing my head into them.

Well, sounds like you had a good time "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Hey OP, roll on tomorrow, I say!

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Why is this so odd? Maybe she prefers soft play meets. Was there any discussion beforehand about how far things would go?"

Yes, she was saying she wanted me to do quite a few things and she was the one that contacted me on there in the first place.

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Hey OP, roll on tomorrow, I say! "

over a year ago

Crikey most of my vanilla dates back in the day were ‘titting a girl up’. Getting to finger her was a third or fourth date thing and her Dad had to be out

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It's just a perfect day

over a year ago

"I have just got back from meeting someone from the swipe right app and I'm left feeling completely lost for words.

"

Hate to say it mate but you motorboated a Tranny

over a year ago

"This swipe right site is also known as suck my tits dot com . Should’ve done yer homework , ! I’ve heard it’s full of women who say ...”ladies first” when you strip off , get 3 orgasms outa ya and then throw you out without as much as a rub of yer Willy . Ledgnd has it that it’s payback time for men because of their selfish treatment in bed . "

Someone is bitter

over a year ago

" Crikey most of my vanilla dates back in the day were ‘titting a girl up’. Getting to finger her was a third or fourth date thing and her Dad had to be out "

I was going to ask which base sucking tits was.

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Hate to say it mate but you motorboated a Tranny"

I had my hand between her legs briefly and no cock!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 23:43:19]

over a year ago

" Crikey most of my vanilla dates back in the day were ‘titting a girl up’. Getting to finger her was a third or fourth date thing and her Dad had to be out

I was going to ask which base sucking tits was."

2nd/3rd. That meant they were out but not quite made third. Fingering was safe in the dirt at third

over a year ago

I had my hand between her legs briefly and no cock!!"

Did you sniff your hand afterwards?

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

I had my hand between her legs briefly and no cock!!

Did you sniff your hand afterwards?"

Who doesn't

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Maybe she had her period but wasn't comfortable to say?

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Maybe she had her period but wasn't comfortable to say? "

A couple of people have said that and I'm hoping it was just that.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Maybe she had her period but wasn't comfortable to say?

A couple of people have said that and I'm hoping it was just that."

It could well be

over a year ago

I’ve had a few dates and they slept over but I’ve not let them go any further than what you have mentioned. Sometimes I want to wait. I like the anticipation, sometimes I’m a little d*unk and say ‘fuck it’

over a year ago

"

Wowee...if that is your most unusual meet you need to get out more OP...

over a year ago

Don't fancy your chances for much more tomorrow then if she is. Think boobies again.

over a year ago

Don't fancy your chances for much more tomorrow then if she is. Think boobies again. "

I was thinking this

over a year ago

Don't fancy your chances for much more tomorrow then if she is. Think boobies again.

I was thinking this "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/02/18 00:58:18]

over a year ago

Am I the only one who finds the 3 orgasms from breast play alone the weirdest part?

over a year ago

"Am I the only one who finds the 3 orgasms from breast play alone the weirdest part? "

There are many women that can do this. Mine are not that sensitive but I’ve heard from many guys that they have done this with a women before.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think this is understandable, going at the pace that's right for you, reserving penetration.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Am I the only one who finds the 3 orgasms from breast play alone the weirdest part?

There are many women that can do this. Mine are not that sensitive but I’ve heard from many guys that they have done this with a women before. "

I can orgasm through someone playing with my nipples. It's not that odd

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Am I the only one who finds the 3 orgasms from breast play alone the weirdest part?

There are many women that can do this. Mine are not that sensitive but I’ve heard from many guys that they have done this with a women before.

I can orgasm through someone playing with my nipples. It's not that odd "

Me too...ridiculously sensitive nips

By *nfinity1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Am I the only one who finds the 3 orgasms from breast play alone the weirdest part? "

I didn't say 3 orgasms

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

How did the second date go?

over a year ago

"How did the second date go?"

He got to the belly button

over a year ago

There are many women that can do this. Mine are not that sensitive but I’ve heard from many guys that they have done this with a women before. "

It's comments like that from men that make me wonder how many of them actually know what a female orgasm is...

Ginger

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

The idea that women don't have an Adam's Apple is a myth. Women have them but they tend to be more prominent in men.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

It's comments like that from men that make me wonder how many of them actually know what a female orgasm is...

Ginger "

I've only met one woman who orgasmed from nipple play. She wasn't particularly big and from my experience women with smaller breasts are more sensitive there.

But of course that's just my experience. I'm not suggesting all larger breasted women are less sebsitive.

Post new Message to Thread