Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boo!!! I’m so much pain :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For a couple of weeks I’ve been in pretty much constant pain on my right side, well cut a long story short I’ve been told today it’s most likely a hernia, blood test at the hospital tomorrow and a scan in a few weeks, I don’t have time for this shit! I don’t have time to take it easy and not doing anything that will make it worse or not to stress, we’re getting married in over 6 weeks!!

Geeky (send me bums and boobs if you like) x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hear you sister. Every muscle in my body hurts!

Hope you get this sorted soon. Lots of love xx

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that Geeky x

over a year ago

Sorry to hear you are in pain with a hernia hope you get an appointment to have it mended soon it's a reasonably quick op and recovery is also quick

I've had 3 repaired now and all went well hope yours are a memory soon

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sorry to hear you are in pain with a hernia hope you get an appointment to have it mended soon it's a reasonably quick op and recovery is also quick

I've had 3 repaired now and all went well hope yours are a memory soon"

How long or how bad does it need to get to have it done? If it isn’t bothering me that much (well it is a bother not being able to get my bloody sock on etc lol) will I be on a waiting list for long? I don’t care how long after the wedding I wait but hope the pain isn’t like this on the day or else I won’t enjoy it

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Oh no hope you get it sorted soon

over a year ago

My first took about 6 months tbh but it was only a small one in groin I just had to keep pushing it back I used to call it my 3rd nut lol

The second was a big one in stomach it popped out and wouldn't go back in they repaired this one within a month as can be dangerous

Post new Message to Thread