Virgin broadband

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else having a nightmare with it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been with them for over 10 years, best broadband service out there IMO.

over a year ago

Never had any problems connection always good considering the amount of devices connected.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Been with them for over 10 years, best broadband service out there IMO. "

Been with them 2/3 years no problems until yesterday it went off still not sorted.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Their network is good. The people who work for them are useless.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Only when I connect on my mobile, which is an Android device. I figured out how to fix it though. Turn airplane mode on, then Wi-Fi, then turn airplane mode off once it connects.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We've been with them for best part of 18 years. Almost never had any down time, and at 300mb is the fastest broadband speed available.

Cal

over a year ago

Love it average 109mb so kicks arse

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They've been shown to lie about their speeds, when they know that their customers are unable to achieve them, due to not increasing their local network capacity

over a year ago

It's definitely the fastest but you pay for it...for those on a budget and don't need super fast...go to top cash and get sky...after cashbook it works out at only £8.99 a month unlimited broadband and phoneline

By *olieandSlaveCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

I think VM offer great value for money.

Always obtained better than advertised download speeds and whenever there has been a problem, their engineers have resolved it quickly.

Their network is a shared resource and it is only fair to expect some occasional contention.

We have had awful experiences with other ISPs and although VM isn't perfect, they are probably the best you will get without paying for a leased line.

Slave

By *r Potato HeadMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Who? Oh you mean the company who constantly send me stuff through the post telling me how good their service and I should sign up to them.

Yet when I try they say they don't have cables in my area. Well stop sending me things then!!!

over a year ago

I have virgin - absolutely hate them. The service is constantly going on and off and the customer service takes forever to deal with. Can't stand them. I only have them because when we moved to York they were the only service with superfast broadband.

The past 2 days has been aweful. I've been on the phone with them multiple times and have an engineer coming tomorrow

By *aughtywildfunCouple
over a year ago

DUDLEY

we had virgin for a while, they lied about the speed we would be getting at point of sale and after a years worth of calls and complaints they compensated. we lived through the bad speed for a few more months then they billed us 3 times for the same month which took a while to sort out. I'll never go back to them, bunch of crooks in my experience.

Post new Message to Thread