Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Letdown

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have been in contact with a lovely Lovely couple and at last met up tonight went for a couple of drinks then back to there's for some fun then disaster all striped off and could not get a hard on i was sooo embarrassed had this happened to any other guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It happens. Let it go or it will become too big a thing and you'll end up with performance anxiety.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve known it happen, maybe the alcohol didn’t help and you were nervous ? How did you leave it with them? If you met again maybe you’d be more relaxed next time.

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

It happens. I hope the couple were okay about it to you?

over a year ago

The pressures of performing can effect any man . Dont let it become a issue

over a year ago

Yes was not alcohol but they said for us to meet again maybe was anxious

over a year ago

"It happens. Let it go or it will become too big a thing and you'll end up with performance anxiety."

This. So much this.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've seen it happen to men. It's not unusual at all.

over a year ago

Happened to me twice, once when I was 19 and the other time in my mid twenties. Both times was the first time with each girlfriend and I'd had a load of booze.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Yes was not alcohol but they said for us to meet again maybe was anxious "

Start again then.

Keep yourself in condition; not too pent up so that if you do get hard you blow too soon and not completely 'empty' so that there is no incentive to get hard. Relax but maintain that lovely sexual anticipation.

over a year ago

Thanku you licky so much

over a year ago

I suffered from condom droop because of a traumatic incident the first time I used one and a blood pressure med I was on. The first time I used a condom I lascerated my banjo string - lots of blood and much embarrassment. Thankfully it passed and I no longer use the meds

over a year ago

Yep had exactly the same at a large meeting in Bournemouth many years ago was absolutely fine and as soon as a condom went near my cock it went all shy and tried to hide happened at least 5 times so was just an oral night never happened since so don't worry op could be so many things sure will be fine next time

By *rivate_userMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Give the fella a slap and forget about it.. Don't let it become a thing. Try and relax and enjoy.. Harder said than done though.. No pun intended

over a year ago

"The first time I used a condom I lascerated my banjo string"

I did something similar and had to get circumcised because of it. Not a fun experience.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"I suffered from condom droop because of a traumatic incident the first time I used one and a blood pressure med I was on. The first time I used a condom I lascerated my banjo string - lots of blood and much embarrassment. Thankfully it passed and I no longer use the meds "

Until I realised (somewhen in my mid 20s) that condoms came in different sizes, I thought they were supposed to be so tight they hurt.....

over a year ago

Thanku to you all yes I think it is an aversion to condoms but at same time it's to protect

over a year ago

"Thanku to you all yes I think it is an aversion to condoms but at same time it's to protect "

Very true have to stay protected for everyone's well being but if does happen again is still many things you can do to give pleasure to the couple without penetrative sex and things can get harder again when you relax and become more comfortable with them

over a year ago

I had this with an ex. Just came out of nowhere, and once it got in my head, it was a bugger to get out!

over a year ago

It happened to me once in a sex club. It was my first time in such a sleazy, skanky place so no real surprise that it happened

over a year ago

"Thanku to you all yes I think it is an aversion to condoms but at same time it's to protect "

Try different brands. The one you used could be too small. Also try wanking with a condom on so you get used to the feeling. You're not alone. x

Post new Message to Thread