Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spiritualist church

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just got back from taking my gran to the local spiritualist church and had a fellow single lady swinger sat right behind me who I have previously met last month, only turns out she wasn't single as she was with her hubby lol her face was a picture followed by a small smirk. Has anybody here seen a fellow swinger in any bizarre places?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

yep - a pie shop in wigan - we just grinned at each other! Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was just thinking of this.... I saw a lady in Sainsburys' the other month I use to see back in the late 90's, I remember her kids were quite small, anyway there was this 20 something year old lad next to her who was obviously her son, she caught a glimpse of me and went crimson.....

... I was trying to chat up the check out girl at the time, put me off my stride.... She didnt say hi or nothing, bloody rude if you ask me

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Mmm check out girls

By *TUNNAWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

"Just got back from taking my gran to the local spiritualist church and had a fellow single lady swinger sat right behind me who I have previously met last month, only turns out she wasn't single as she was with her hubby lol her face was a picture followed by a small smirk. Has anybody here seen a fellow swinger in any bizarre places? "

did u enjoy the meeting?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Just got back from taking my gran to the local spiritualist church and had a fellow single lady swinger sat right behind me who I have previously met last month, only turns out she wasn't single as she was with her hubby lol her face was a picture followed by a small smirk. Has anybody here seen a fellow swinger in any bizarre places?

did u enjoy the meeting? "

knock twice for yes and once for no..

over a year ago

I haven't as yet met anyone while doing the mundane day to day tasks. If i did though I wouldn't go out to embarrass unless.........I was in devilment mode

over a year ago

have a friend in here who works in my bank. no problems as we have only ever passed fun times together.

By *orflondonerMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

Meet a lady i had played with at a club in east London several times, at a bus stop in Oxford Street.She looked, looked again....And walked off,sharpish.

Dont know why she didnt say hello.I would have hardly started a conversation about how we knew each other in the middle of a busy west end street.I suppose its that some people keep their swinger lifestyle and the "real" world totally seperate.

over a year ago

Yes school playground lol

Post new Message to Thread