Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Conspiracies Roswell New Mexico

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As mentioned unless you out there don’t want me to I am going to ask a few debatable questions

Whats the truth about Roswell 1947

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"As mentioned unless you out there don’t want me to I am going to ask a few debatable questions

"

Its a town and a date. Fact.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Velcro......ssshhhhh you havnt seen me right!

over a year ago

Whatever we think or say will just be conjecture based on misinformation and rumour. So nobody on a casual sex site forum will truly know!

over a year ago

"Whatever we think or say will just be conjecture based on misinformation and rumour. So nobody on a casual sex site forum will truly know! "

De ja vu

over a year ago

Yes I see

I posted two more

Let’s see if he responds to ghost with same comments?

over a year ago

Very strange. Initial reports of it being a weather balloon. There were allegedly photos of corpses of otherwirldly life - no not the silly alien autopsy type - that showed what were once described to me by a UFO cynic as looking like Dolls or 'hairless monkeys'

I have a friend who believes it happened and has been covered up.

Personally I subscribe to the Patrick Moore school of thought on the subject.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

The truth is out there

over a year ago

"The truth is out there "

Back on tv Monday so I hear

over a year ago

"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying".

Arthur C Clarke

I subscribe to the belief that if aliens exist and have the possibility to get to Earth undetected. Then they're unlikely to crash-land or have any need or desire to interfere with us. All observations could be carried out at a distance.

I hope they do exist. It's the one thing that'd unite us a species and stop us squabbling over race and religion.

over a year ago

I have a copy of "The Roswell Report, Case Closed" the official USAF report published in 1997 and it is full of ridiculous explanations for what people claim to have seen. This makes me sure that something is being covered up still, but I'm not sure what!

over a year ago

One thing is for sure, the alleged photo of military men holding up bits of a weather balloon was completely fabricated.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

The truth: Wallace and Gromit’s return flight from the moon ended in tragedy when their craft developed problems upon re-entry into the earths atmosphere. Crashing in New Mexico just outside of Roswell - the harrowing scene sparked stories which still persist to this day....

over a year ago

"The truth: Wallace and Gromit’s return flight from the moon ended in tragedy when their craft developed problems upon re-entry into the earths atmosphere. Crashing in New Mexico just outside of Roswell - the harrowing scene sparked stories which still persist to this day...."

over a year ago

Most people have never actually looked into Roswell though which is why the vast majority of comments are....oooooo where's my tinfoil hat

over a year ago

Nothing more the the US deliberately putting out misinformation to cover their research and development but fact is always staid, isn't it?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Probably very mundane happenings

over a year ago

"Nothing more the the US deliberately putting out misinformation to cover their research and development but fact is always staid, isn't it? "

I don't know you tell me?

over a year ago

A stunt by a small film maker.

over a year ago

"Most people have never actually looked into Roswell though which is why the vast majority of comments are....oooooo where's my tinfoil hat"

What exactly have you looked into?

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"The truth: Wallace and Gromit’s return flight from the moon ended in tragedy when their craft developed problems upon re-entry into the earths atmosphere. Crashing in New Mexico just outside of Roswell - the harrowing scene sparked stories which still persist to this day...."

Ah yes. The ill fated cheese mining expedition.

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

"As mentioned unless you out there don’t want me to I am going to ask a few debatable questions

"

I can tell you for a fact no alien life form were involved

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I can tell you for a fact no alien life form were involved "

Were you there? Did you witness it personally?

over a year ago

"Most people have never actually looked into Roswell though which is why the vast majority of comments are....oooooo where's my tinfoil hat

What exactly have you looked into? "

I've read many books and watched many documentaries on it.

The probability that there was a cover up is extremely high, what they were covering up nobody knows

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

The probability that there was a cover up is extremely high, what they were covering up nobody knows "

Sometimes they like to cover up the truth, just because its boring... or involves some drink addled embarrassment.

Cal

over a year ago

"

The probability that there was a cover up is extremely high, what they were covering up nobody knows

Sometimes they like to cover up the truth, just because its boring... or involves some drink addled embarrassment.

Cal "

I’ve seen plenty of weird thins after alcoholic inducement

over a year ago

If you find the subject fascinating Watch unacknowledge on Netflix’s

over a year ago

"

Cal "

Well we can take the very start of the cover up a day after the military base put out a press statement which said "there'd recovered a flying disc" no mention of UFOs.... They produced a picture of military personnel holding up bits of a weather balloon, firstly everybody in that picture the guy taking the picture and the guy who ordered the picture to be done have all signed documents saying that picture was completely faked and ordered to be done by Washington.

Secondly everybody who was at the original recovery (who's willing to go on record) have said nothing in the picture resembles anything like what they saw recovered the day before.

Thirdly the highest ranking officer ever to go on record who was at the base a brigadier general also says what they recovered was nothing like what was later claimed, his actual description of it was "it was the damnedest thing he'd ever seen".

Fourthly high up officials spent a month long campaign of intimidation over all local journalist/newspaper owners,radio station owners, eyewitnesses threatening them with everything from revoked licenses, made up jail sentences and last but not least death threats of being buried in the desert.

So yes they were covering up something and likely from the evidence something very very important to them

By *egWorshipperMan
over a year ago

Gods Country

It also just happens to coincide with the American Air Force experimenting with all sorts of circular 'flying saucer' shaped aircraft which were classified at the time using plans they captured from the Germans after the war. So it was most likely a 'black' project (just like the F117 and B2 were lately) and nothing to do what so ever with aliens.

over a year ago

"It also just happens to coincide with the American Air Force experimenting with all sorts of circular 'flying saucer' shaped aircraft which were classified at the time using plans they captured from the Germans after the war. So it was most likely a 'black' project (just like the F117 and B2 were lately) and nothing to do what so ever with aliens. "

I wouldn't have thought so.... It could have been part of equipment from product mogul, which was a top secret spying program designed to keep track of the USSRs nuclear capabilities

By *egWorshipperMan
over a year ago

Gods Country

I have no idea what 'product mogul' refers to but they explain it on the Roswell site? Far more plausible than 'it was the aliens'

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

Were you there? Did you witness it personally?"

I don't need to be at the north pole to know that santa isn't there.

there is zero and I mean zero evidence of aliens let alone ever visiting us. there may well be life out there, but at the moment its just guessing.

over a year ago

"I have no idea what 'product mogul' refers to but they explain it on the Roswell site? Far more plausible than 'it was the aliens' "

Auto carrot failure.

Project mogul.

over a year ago

there is zero and I mean zero evidence of aliens let alone ever visiting us. there may well be life out there, but at the moment its just guessing. "

Quite the contrary many renowned scientists subscribe to the panspermia hypotheses which suggests that in actual fact life on Earth may well have begun via alien visitation. Bacteria on meteorites still classifies.

over a year ago

Just look into this red light please, while I put my shades on....

over a year ago

Are you an MIB?

over a year ago

I may be wrong as iv forgotten the dates but as far as I remember after the crash the government immediately fenced off the area with the right to shoot anybody snooping around and just within only a couple of months the government created the C.I.A and the F.B.I, so there is definitely something weird going on. Also remember tom delong from blink 182? you should look up what he's been upto since he left the band, leaked emails and information between him and some pretty high up people all about this kinda stuff, weird.

By *ccasionalfunCouple
over a year ago

hereandthere

there is zero and I mean zero evidence of aliens let alone ever visiting us. there may well be life out there, but at the moment its just guessing.

Quite the contrary many renowned scientists subscribe to the panspermia hypotheses which suggests that in actual fact life on Earth may well have begun via alien visitation. Bacteria on meteorites still classifies. "

Renowned? You mean on infowars?

Any real scientists

Post new Message to Thread