Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Need showing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any of you beautiful women and couples would like to teach me the ropes I’m a quick learner and and a genuine guy and would love to be some ones project

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm guessing since most people are here for their own pleasure they are more likely to be looking for someone experienced and confident but good luck

over a year ago

This site is for people to meet and have sex. Not sure what you mean by wanting to be someone's project ? You need someone to show you how to have sex ?

over a year ago

Thirsty

over a year ago

"This site is for people to meet and have sex. Not sure what you mean by wanting to be someone's project ? You need someone to show you how to have sex ?"

No not at all I’m more than capable of having sex but unsure of the how it all works would like to try new things every one has to start some where

over a year ago

"This site is for people to meet and have sex. Not sure what you mean by wanting to be someone's project ? You need someone to show you how to have sex ?

No not at all I’m more than capable of having sex but unsure of the how it all works would like to try new things every one has to start some where "

You read profiles, if they offer something that you would like to try, you mail them. Explain you haven't tried that yet, but it gets you excited thinking about it. If they like your profile and photo's, you meet. Hopefully all enjoy

over a year ago

"This site is for people to meet and have sex. Not sure what you mean by wanting to be someone's project ? You need someone to show you how to have sex ?

No not at all I’m more than capable of having sex but unsure of the how it all works would like to try new things every one has to start some where "

A good place would be to search out the people who share the same interest in the "new things" you have mentioned.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Thirsty"

Have a drink

over a year ago

"Thirsty

Have a drink"

Horny

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Thirsty

Have a drink

Horny"

Have a wank. I'm full of good advice today

over a year ago

Don't come on here when you're feeling horny.

over a year ago

"Thirsty

Have a drink

Horny

Have a wank. I'm full of good advice today "

You sure are but to be fair I have been since I looked at your pic hope you don’t mind

over a year ago

"Don't come on here when you're feeling horny."

Why ever not?

Post new Message to Thread