FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men's opinions, not women's, men's opinions.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it ever possible for a woman to redeem herself after exposing a slight hint of craziness, or being called a psychopath by the other person, can you ever claw that back by putting a default normal setting on.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it ever possible for a woman to redeem herself after exposing a slight hint of craziness, or being called a psychopath by the other person, can you ever claw that back by putting a default normal setting on. "

No you’re doooomed completely doooomed

Welcome back OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it ever possible for a woman to redeem herself after exposing a slight hint of craziness, or being called a psychopath by the other person, can you ever claw that back by putting a default normal setting on. "

Honestly? Very difficult in my experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Speaking from experience, when some of my mates have had issues with women and label them crazy and some fully deserve the label, the label sticks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks Doc, remember I'm gone but I'm not gone like merlin the magician.

Hmm difficult or impossible?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks Doc, remember I'm gone but I'm not gone like merlin the magician.

Hmm difficult or impossible?"

It’s all an illusion anyway - a creation of our mind

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I think we need a full run down of the craziness.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on what the crazy person did but also depends on what the other person is like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/18 20:24:45]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Depends on what the crazy person did but also depends on what the other person is like. "

Surely you can imagine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on, what did you do

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

NO !! Boiling his pet bunny is unforgivable

But you could try treating him to anal and swallowing

Reply privately

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

The chances of redemption are pretty proportionate to the likelihood of the redeemer getting laid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think we need a full run down of the craziness. "

I didn't physically put my hands on someone, just maybe come on strong x100 then maybe added a bit of abuse via text, bit of continuous calling, nagging that kind of thing.

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It probably depends on the circumstances and how other people react or respond.

We all have a little crazy in us somewhere...its totally "normal".

Msybe if we were all a little mire accepting of others the world would be a better place us better people and doors would close on each othet far less often...

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I think we need a full run down of the craziness.

I didn't physically put my hands on someone, just maybe come on strong x100 then maybe added a bit of abuse via text, bit of continuous calling, nagging that kind of thing. "

Sounds like a no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't physically put my hands on someone, just maybe come on strong x100 then maybe added a bit of abuse via text, bit of continuous calling, nagging that kind of thing. "

The usual then

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Yes it is all about what lesson did you lesson and your attitude now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes it is all about what lesson did you lesson and your attitude now. "

I've learned to never strike/react in anger, to be more chilled, I've been doing a fuck tonne of yoga lately and it's chilled me right out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

EVERY woman I’ve ever met and got to know well has displayed hints of craziness at some point.

It’s perfectly normal.

Men have it too, we’re just better at disguising it.

I’m pleased to read you again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it ever possible for a woman to redeem herself after exposing a slight hint of craziness, or being called a psychopath by the other person, can you ever claw that back by putting a default normal setting on.

EVERY woman I’ve ever met and got to know well has displayed hints of craziness at some point.

It’s perfectly normal.

I’m pleased to read you again "

Yeah but Sam I've fucked it. Had the old "think it's for the best" we don't meet again spiel. I fucked him another 4 times after my first crazy outburst. I didn't have anymore but think he could sense I liked him as more as a fuck so he got the hell out of dodge.

I know I could forget about him easily and meet other people but I don't want to, I like his face.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m posting because I want to even though I’m not a man.

Sometimes crazy is an acceptable way of behaving if you’ve been treated in such a way to make you do or say crazy stuff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it ever possible for a woman to redeem herself after exposing a slight hint of craziness, or being called a psychopath by the other person, can you ever claw that back by putting a default normal setting on.

It’s perfectly normal.

Yeah but Sam I've fucked it. Had the old "think it's for the best" we don't meet again spiel. I fucked him another 4 times after my first crazy outburst. I didn't have anymore but think he could sense I liked him as more as a fuck so he got the hell out of dodge.

I know I could forget about him easily and meet other people but I don't want to, I like his face. "

Do you think he'll meet you again? If the sex is great, who cares what he thinks of you. Just be careful you don't get hurt.

Or give him the gift of missing you.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't really want to meet him again for sex. Just want to release him into the world without him thinking I'm an absolute calamity!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s perfectly normal.

I know I could forget about him easily and meet other people but I don't want to, I like his face. "

He’ll be back.

Oh yes.... he will be back !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Story of my life. It'll be fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s perfectly normal.

I know I could forget about him easily and meet other people but I don't want to, I like his face.

He’ll be back.

Oh yes.... he will be back !"

Nah, you know when you just know. He's hard as fuck, not one to go back on his word.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like Ella Eyre said, They always come back. Until they meet someone else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hey... been around enough woman to know that most are pretty crazy!... also took on board that there's no scorn like a woman's scorn

Reply privately

over a year ago

So in theory, wouldn't worry about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't redeem yourself, crazy/hot scale is there for a reason. The key is to be less than 6 crazy if you're 8-10 hot .

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

"Like Ella Eyre said, They always come back. Until they meet someone else."

Men that are not busy comes back, men on a mission are too busy to come back or think I have to call so and so.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sounds like a ex meet of mine, and no he is NEVER getting another chance!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some guys like crazy. But if a guy doesn't like crazy right off the bat, you're fucked, he won't grow to like crazy. He will do what he can stay away from it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/18 21:34:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP I think we can all be a little crazy at times, welcome back btw

Reply privately

over a year ago

Truthfully, if anyone did that to me I’d bin them permanently. Adios!

Plenty more fish in the sea though OP, learn from your mistakes though and I’m sure someone else will come along soon!

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I didn't physically put my hands on someone, just maybe come on strong x100 then maybe added a bit of abuse via text, bit of continuous calling, nagging that kind of thing.

Sounds like a no."

A definate no

Reply privately

over a year ago

It depends how hot they are. Are you above or below the Vicky Mendoza Diagonal?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some guys like crazy. But if a guy doesn't like crazy right off the bat, you're fucked, he won't grow to like crazy. He will do what he can stay away from it. "
well put fella ! Especially if you don't fully know the woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

No it will never be the same. Even if he tries to forgive and forget, which many men do, the truth is he'll only hang about if he can't get someone better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Truthfully, if anyone did that to me I’d bin them permanently. Adios!

Plenty more fish in the sea though OP, learn from your mistakes though and I’m sure someone else will come along soon! "

I have learned from my mistakes but is it too late with this one?

Reply privately

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

There are definitely levels to the crazy. Once a guy has seen your crazy level it won’t ever be forgotten. You need to deal with the underlying issue for reacting like you do.

There’s a space in your mind between stuff that happens to you and how you react. Work on recognising that space and making it bigger. You’ll get to a point where it doesn’t matter what happens you are in control of your own actions.

Only you are responsible for your crazy actions. You can’t pretend to change to get them back you have to actually change and not because of anyone else.

You already know all this. If you feel you just can’t and you’re out of control I know a couple of things you can do that might help. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah but don't guys ever think that it's a case of every action has a reaction kind of thing. My crazy was he reaction to his actions!

Einsteins definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I'm not mad, I'm smart enough to know I shouldn't have done a load of things but I've done them, can't take them back. I'm so chilled now though, all this yoga I'm doing has mellowed me!

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Yes it is all about what lesson did you lesson and your attitude now.

I've learned to never strike/react in anger, to be more chilled, I've been doing a fuck tonne of yoga lately and it's chilled me right out. "

Jealous

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yeah but don't guys ever think that it's a case of every action has a reaction kind of thing. My crazy was he reaction to his actions!

Einsteins definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I'm not mad, I'm smart enough to know I shouldn't have done a load of things but I've done them, can't take them back. I'm so chilled now though, all this yoga I'm doing has mellowed me!"

It depends if your reactions were disproportionate. I feel uncomfortable when people suggest their poor behaviour was someone else's fault.

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"Yeah but don't guys ever think that it's a case of every action has a reaction kind of thing. My crazy was he reaction to his actions!

Einsteins definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I'm not mad, I'm smart enough to know I shouldn't have done a load of things but I've done them, can't take them back. I'm so chilled now though, all this yoga I'm doing has mellowed me!"

Is this the chap who’s actions caused you to leave?

Either way what would you expect from them if you make up?

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Welcome back again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like my ladies a little on the crazy side, but a formal diagnosis as a psychopath might be a worry..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I like my ladies a little on the crazy side, but a formal diagnosis as a psychopath might be a worry.. "

I'm not a psychopath. I don't have the dark triad personality. Think that was a slight exaggeration on his part.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not a psychopath. I don't have the dark triad personality. Think that was a slight exaggeration on his part. "

In my experience, once they call you a psychopath, calmly explaining how your personality doesn't meet the technical diagnosis never works.

Much like when they call me a 'fucking wanker' and I try to point out the inherent contradiction. That never works either.

I'd also say "welcome back" btw, but you know you scare me, & I'm still in the 'pretending to be a newbie" phase

Reply privately

over a year ago

Crazy women are better at sex!! Or so I've heard

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've tried again to get some line of comms going but he just read and ignored my message. Mother fucker.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried again to get some line of comms going but he just read and ignored my message. Mother fucker.

"

Send him a nude and write "missing you" with an arrow pointing to your vag - it'll make him smile if nothing else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've tried again to get some line of comms going but he just read and ignored my message. Mother fucker.

"

Cut all ties and move on.

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Patient...

don't force it. Maybe admitting the reason for being crazy can help understand where you are coming from.

Change of attitude means change of a behaviour

Reply privately

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"

. Welcome back, missed your crazy posts

Truthfully though, there is no way on this earth he didn’t sense some kind of crazy from you the first time he ever met you, he stayed around, i suspect he also sensed a vulnerability too, hense the staying around, now though I would say that he perhaps believes he is saving you from yourself, you know the kind of thing, he evoked a reaction in you that’s the worst he’s seen, so he can’t come back as he would never want to evoke that reaction again, I would say this shows he cares, you may eventually convince him that being friends is good, but I think it’ll be a long while down the road, baby steps is what I’d suggest, the odd small message here and there, I’ll have my fingers crossed for you, life throws these curve balls though lovely, this may be one that you’ll have to accept Mrs blue eyesxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I know but as soon as I met someone else and actually had sex with them I'd be seen as dirty and used probably and then he definitely wouldn't want to know.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I thought you said you were dark triad Atropos??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"I know but as soon as I met someone else and actually had sex with them I'd be seen as dirty and used probably and then he definitely wouldn't want to know. "

Popcorn at the ready here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know but as soon as I met someone else and actually had sex with them I'd be seen as dirty and used probably and then he definitely wouldn't want to know. "

Or, it might go the other way and he’ll realise he wants you.

Either way, at least you’ll know.

While you’re pissin & crying over him you could be missing out on finding someone right for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In my experience, once they call you a psychopath, calmly explaining how your personality doesn't meet the technical diagnosis never works.

Much like when they call me a 'fucking wanker' and I try to point out the inherent contradiction. That never works either."

I had almost forgotten how amusing forum replies can be!

"You can't redeem yourself, crazy/hot scale is there for a reason. The key is to be less than 6 crazy if you're 8-10 hot"

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’d be running for the hills at any hint of crazy behaviour sorry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this Marley quote appropriate, in this case?

“The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.”

Bob Marley

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I thought you said you were dark triad Atropos?? "

Nah, I've seen people that have those traits and I'm nowhere near.

If there's a really mild version of the dark triad I'd be that.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Crazy vs sexy scale:

https://youtu.be/QGvxDxDLDvg

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If there's a really mild version of the dark triad I'd be that. "

You can't be a psychopath, you've got some awareness of your own psychological make up. Might bits of traits, but you won't be a fully blown one. Psychopaths and Narcissists don't think there is anything wrong with them and they don't have any self awareness to see what is wrong.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Is this Marley quote appropriate, in this case?

“The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.”

Bob Marley"

That is a fabulous Marley quote - he has so many.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I thought you said you were dark triad Atropos??

Nah, I've seen people that have those traits and I'm nowhere near.

If there's a really mild version of the dark triad I'd be that. "

Haha, good one!

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

If there's a really mild version of the dark triad I'd be that.

You can't be a psychopath, you've got some awareness of your own psychological make up. Might bits of traits, but you won't be a fully blown one. Psychopaths and Narcissists don't think there is anything wrong with them and they don't have any self awareness to see what is wrong."

Most don't is true but some do, eg Sam Vaknin, the guy who wrote 'Malignant Self Love' - great title there!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Arent we all a little crazy at times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a guy thinks you're a bit mad, I'm pretty sure that continuing to try and contact him won't help matters. Someone I know had a complete nut job of an ex girlfriend and that escalated to the point where she almost went to prison for her actions and had a restraining order slapped on her.

If the situation was flipped and it was a woman saying that a man was starting to act a bit crazy and kept trying to contact her, people would be telling her to stay safe and block him.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I know but as soon as I met someone else and actually had sex with them I'd be seen as dirty and used probably and then he definitely wouldn't want to know. "

He's already told you he doesn't want to know. My opinion is that you need to walk away from this and leave the guy alone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Harrassment you'll get nicked lol

Never send a text as it's proof in court.

Texts and calls are never ever deleted untill you actually end your contract ..then there wiped

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Wilksie , Wilksie, Wilksie,

Glad to see you back. You save me a fortune in buying magazines.

Stop trying to redeem yourself. Seriously.

What has happened has already gone. You can't change it. You can change your behaviour. It'll take time.

You, to me, are less a victim and more the protagonist. You don't want him really. You don't want him to remember your emotional outbursts, stalker tendencies and reluctance to let go.

It's all your ego and self love whether it stems from low self esteem or over confidence. You are hugely likeable but you need to like yourself, behave accordingly and STOP looking for external acceptance, especially from men.

Accept you've fucked up and behave better with the next one.

P.S. Do NOT ever return to him or let him have you again. Where is your pride? If you've been called names... it's what he thinks.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You are not crazy.

You're hot headed. Nothing more.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The chances of redemption are pretty proportionate to the likelihood of the redeemer getting laid."

Spot on shortie.

Reply privately

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

Was alcohol involved?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a nutter its life on the edge generally pure passion

Had a couple in my youth mad as a box of frogs

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What has happened has already gone. You can't change it. You can change your behaviour. It'll take time.

You, to me, are less a victim and more the protagonist. You don't want him really. You don't want him to remember your emotional outbursts, stalker tendencies and reluctance to let go.

It's all your ego and self love whether it stems from low self esteem or over confidence. You are hugely likeable but you need to like yourself, behave accordingly and STOP looking for external acceptance, especially from men.

P.S. Do NOT ever return to him or let him have you again. Where is your pride? If you've been called names... it's what he thinks. "

I've already said all of that

Reply privately

over a year ago

P.S. Do NOT ever return to him or let him have you again. Where is your pride? If you've been called names... it's what he thinks. "

You and your wiseness, I know I messed up and it's like why did I have to do it on that one he was so beautiful.

I'm trying real hard to fancy people but it's not happening, it's fine though. I'd rather be friendly with guys at the moment anyway. I can go years without sex so I'm good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmmmm.... if the other person was unfairly quick to assume the said craziness was how you are always going to be and it was just a moment of excessive enthusiasm, then maybe both parties could agree to give it another go.

Maybe...

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP wants a man’s opinion so here we go,

No matter what, I love your boobs..just plain simple love mmmm mwah x

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"OP wants a man’s opinion so here we go,

No matter what, I love your boobs..just plain simple love mmmm mwah x"

pmsl ...... See ?

Men are fooking hopeless.

Woman: Help me i'm being chased by life sucking zombies who have stolen my children and threaten humanity!

Man: Nice ass luv x

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

I know but as soon as I met someone else and actually had sex with them I'd be seen as dirty and used probably and then he definitely wouldn't want to know.

He's already told you he doesn't want to know. My opinion is that you need to walk away from this and leave the guy alone."

This Surely you can see he's not interested in you from what he's said? We don't know the guy and are only hearing your side of the story, which has been played out over the years with different people on various profiles. You are on a sex site, asking for advice from men only, who will probably want to fuck you. That will generally be 'he must be mad to not want you' As one person to another, who is not remotely interested in getting into your knickers, then if you think you have overstepped the line and are worried about your mental state then there are other places you could ask for advice- friends who really know you, your GP. Hope you get some sort of closure.

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

"Mother fucker"

Really?

I thought you were supposed to be calmer now?

If he isn't responding that's a big, massive, hint that he's not interested, and/or he's too scared of having to deal with your reactions as all he has to say you don't want to hear.

Leave him be and try to move on. If he wants you he will contact you. Every time you contact him it will be seen as hassling him and just drive him even further away.

Take some time to yourself and let him and yourself recover from what has happened. Just leave him alone while you do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hmmmm.... if the other person was unfairly quick to assume the said craziness was how you are always going to be and it was just a moment of excessive enthusiasm, then maybe both parties could agree to give it another go.

Maybe... "

Oooookay... I went off of the initial post OP. Having read the whole thread now... I gotta say draw a line under this and move on! Don't waste any more energy on this. No matter how pretty the fella is, a mind that's made up isn't going to change.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. Do NOT ever return to him or let him have you again. Where is your pride? If you've been called names... it's what he thinks.

You and your wiseness, I know I messed up and it's like why did I have to do it on that one he was so beautiful.

I'm trying real hard to fancy people but it's not happening, it's fine though. I'd rather be friendly with guys at the moment anyway. I can go years without sex so I'm good. "

Im going for a swim. Think on this.

Up above you say you love his face. Here you say 'he was so beautiful' ..... Im guessing you mean good to look at.

Maybe looking at people's insides and behaviours rather than what was 'god' gifted you'd make better judgements and relationships....

If you keep licking off the chocolate and finding minced frog it's down to your selection process.

I'm amused that you talk about his beauty. Do you think you'd be less apologetic to a fugly bloke ?

You are like one of those hapless blokes who keeps getting turned over by a woman with a 'hot' exterior cos he can't see how shallow she is.

She couldn't be a bitch if he stopped being her underdog.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No were never gonna survive unless we get a little

Reply privately

over a year ago

pmsl ...... See ?

Woman: Help me i'm being chased by life sucking zombies who have stolen my children and threaten humanity!

Man: Nice ass luv x "

Granny is my best friend, she can say anything.. she doesn’t know it but I consider her my besty.

Look, we can’t give you advice because we don’t know the full story and your personals circumstances. You may have kids and it might be better for them if you go back but then again.. you are the one who has to decide. If you go back it will be pennies on the dollar. So think about everything and make a decision and if you make a mistake it will be your mistake.

Some strangers can’t tell you what’s best for you.

Ps: I do love your boobs ( . ) ( . )

Reply privately

By *lymanMan
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Sure is i love a bit of crazy arghhhhh

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I run away from crazy ladies, that's why am upfront with any lady I meet. I would tell them straight up, "Babe I like you but am not interested in any relationship".

Reply privately

over a year ago

pmsl ...... See ?

Man: Nice ass luv x "

I fucking love you Granny!!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it depends on what caused someone to call you psycho.....

if someone says they love you on date 1 (yes that has happened to me!)..... yes there is no coming back!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like the crazy ones, normal women don't have any time for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. Never.

Pretty much most women are psychologically disturbed. Some just hide it better than others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. Never.

Pretty much most women are psychologically disturbed. Some just hide it better than others. "

Errmm why is that Mr. Psychologist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's be clear here, I know I can draw a line under him I just don't want to yet, I'm using him not being arsed and this kind of rejection feeling as motivation to get fitter and be in better shape.

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Let's be clear here, I know I can draw a line under him I just don't want to yet, I'm using him not being arsed and this kind of rejection feeling as motivation to get fitter and be in better shape. "

Oh, so this is all for attention then? Got it. Have fun.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If a woman posted that a guy was doing this to her people would be telling her to get the police involved.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No. Never.

Pretty much most women are psychologically disturbed. Some just hide it better than others. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman posted that a guy was doing this to her people would be telling her to get the police involved."

And police will happily get involved and charge the guy and not disclose all the evidence.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have a first hand experience of what a crazy girl can do , especially when she told me " if I can't have you, no other lady would" . I assure you it is no joke.

The truth is there is nothing you can do when it is in full gear. You have to confess love so the crazy behavior can stop. I have noticed all forms of crazy behaviors with the ladies is attached to relationships, no relationship = no problem lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have a first hand experience of what a crazy girl can do , especially when she told me " if I can't have you, no other lady would" . I assure you it is no joke.

The truth is there is nothing you can do when it is in full gear. You have to confess love so the crazy behavior can stop. I have noticed all forms of crazy behaviors with the ladies is attached to relationships, no relationship = no problem lol"

Add me to the list.. it was my first ever relationship and I feel so unfortunate that I met her

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If a woman posted that a guy was doing this to her people would be telling her to get the police involved.

And police will happily get involved and charge the guy and not disclose all the evidence. "

That wasn't my point. My point is that the rules are often different for attractive popular women but it's alreay been made.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel anyone has the ability to redeem themselves. Life is about change and growing as a person from the experiences you have.

I work in a field where people have changed their lives around and redeemed themselves in their friends and families eyes x

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Sorry but the ‘crazy’ behaviour will stick. Being obsessive about someone that doesn’t want a relationship shows that you couldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer.

There’s no guarantee you won’t repeat the behaviour. I’ve seen it happen to guys from other women who call, message, etc. Thinking that after one meet that they are an item.

Good luck with redeeming your reputation.

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"If a woman posted that a guy was doing this to her people would be telling her to get the police involved.

And police will happily get involved and charge the guy and not disclose all the evidence.

That wasn't my point. My point is that the rules are often different for attractive popular women but it's alreay been made."

Yep. Having a cracking rack seems to make anything acceptable. Until their bunny is boiled..... then it's awww sorry bright eyes but she was hot. If it was a fella he would have a retraining order slapped on him. Only on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

That wasn't my point. My point is that the rules are often different for attractive popular women but it's alreay been made."

In my eyes, I treat everyone according to their current cuntion levels. I know what your saying, some people do get away with things and it's not right for them to think that is acceptable.

I'd call the police etc etc on anyone I thought deserved it.

However I'm an opinionated prick, here and more so in real life. Gets me in trouble as sometimes and sure it will here as well, I just can't bite my lip

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. Never.

Gotta love a sweeping generalisation of that magnitude!!

Reply privately

By *aughtynigel02121980Man
over a year ago

Brandon

Perhaps if you bring him a gift box that includes a stab prof vest, crash helmet and a tazer stick could soften the blow

Reply privately

over a year ago

No.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman posted that a guy was doing this to her people would be telling her to get the police involved."

My point exactly. However I get the feeling that the OP won't listen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh for fuck sake everyone's so dramatic.

Right ok, yeah I get it, I can't shake off my earlier behaviour. I know the fucking dude though, the cross words I had wasn't what done it, it was me saying I liked him for more than a fuck. He only wanted casual, that doesn't work for me cos I'm loyal and can only concentrate on one person at a time.

Yeah yeah blah blah, whatever I fucked up. My biggest problem is I shouldn't put penis on a pedestal, I need to be more accepting of all men and not have this strict criteria of only guys 6 foot and over with big dicks and extreme facial attractiveness.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People have a choice either accept you for you or not at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on how crazy you were I'd have my concerns though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah yeah blah blah, whatever I fucked up. My biggest problem is I shouldn't put penis on a pedestal, I need to be more accepting of all men and not have this strict criteria of only guys 6 foot and over with big dicks and extreme facial attractiveness.

Who does not do this?

This site is actually based on verifications

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

The crazy hot scale does exist this is fact google it if you haven’t seen it

Reply privately

over a year ago

The double whammy is that attractive women are not used to rejection.

Having been stalked on more than one occasion I assure you that it's difficult for a man to convince others of what is going on. Especially if she's good looking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. Never.

Pretty much most women are psychologically disturbed. Some just hide it better than others.

Gotta love a sweeping generalisation of that magnitude!! "

All us woman are too busy sharpening our axes to reply yet. Wait till the cover of darkness

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. Never.

Gotta love a sweeping generalisation of that magnitude!!

All us woman are too busy sharpening our axes to reply yet. Wait till the cover of darkness "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh for fuck sake everyone's so dramatic.

Right ok, yeah I get it, I can't shake off my earlier behaviour. I know the fucking dude though, the cross words I had wasn't what done it, it was me saying I liked him for more than a fuck. He only wanted casual, that doesn't work for me cos I'm loyal and can only concentrate on one person at a time.

Yeah yeah blah blah, whatever I fucked up. My biggest problem is I shouldn't put penis on a pedestal, I need to be more accepting of all men and not have this strict criteria of only guys 6 foot and over with big dicks and extreme facial attractiveness. "

You asked for opinions though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah yeah blah blah, whatever I fucked up. My biggest problem is I shouldn't put penis on a pedestal, I need to be more accepting of all men and not have this strict criteria of only guys 6 foot and over with big dicks and extreme facial attractiveness. "

Not that strict. Besides you like what you like, no problem in knowing that.

Don't matter how wise you think you are there will always be something one day all of us can learn.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You asked for opinions though "

I was just going to type those exact words

Not a day goes by on here, that people dont canvass opinion, and then get arsey cos they dont get the opinions they wanted

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Not a day goes by on here, that people dont canvass opinion, and then get arsey cos they dont get the opinions they wanted

"

This is what am saying, look at what the OP said, what is the problem with ladies and this relationship thing.

There is love in sharing lol Enjoy and let others enjoy, why do some ladies want to enjoy alone , it's not good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You asked for opinions though "

Yeah but there's opinions and then there's just fucking hysteria.

You'd think I'd held the guy at gun point and forced him to fuck me. I can't help how I'm wired, if I have sex with the same person more than a few times and especially if they make me orgasm I get attached to them. Is it not natural to feel rejected if someone you like doesn't like you back. I can't do anything about the situation but I did want to wallow in this post rejection phase cos it was spurring me on to work harder in the gym. Now I just feel embarrassed.

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Yes people are dramatic aren't they.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is what am saying, look at what the OP said, what is the problem with ladies and this relationship thing.

There is love in sharing lol Enjoy and let others enjoy, why do some ladies want to enjoy alone , it's not good. "

Ever so slightly missing the point there, James.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Even just by reading the comments, I would run.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

There is love in sharing lol Enjoy and let others enjoy, why do some ladies want to enjoy alone , it's not good.

Ever so slightly missing the point there, James. "

Please correct me babe, what is the point?

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

You'd think I'd held the guy at gun point and forced him to fuck me. I can't help how I'm wired, if I have sex with the same person more than a few times and especially if they make me orgasm I get attached to them. Is it not natural to feel rejected if someone you like doesn't like you back. I can't do anything about the situation but I did want to wallow in this post rejection phase cos it was spurring me on to work harder in the gym. Now I just feel embarrassed. "

Nah tie him to the bed and wack his feet off with a hammer instead. Seriously turn it into a positive and what will be will be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'd think I'd held the guy at gun point and forced him to fuck me. I can't help how I'm wired, if I have sex with the same person more than a few times and especially if they make me orgasm I get attached to them. Is it not natural to feel rejected if someone you like doesn't like you back. I can't do anything about the situation but I did want to wallow in this post rejection phase cos it was spurring me on to work harder in the gym. Now I just feel embarrassed. "

Dont ask for opinions then if you only want ones that make you look a certain way. Maybe just messege your friends here that will say what you want them to say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nah tie him to the bed and wack his feet off with a hammer instead. Seriously turn it into a positive and what will be will be."

OMFG Loooooool

Reply privately

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

im glad I scrolled. Because this is what I would write if I had the verbal dexterity.

Can you reverse the view of one person? Doubtful.

Should you even try if he has made such an opinion. No. Why try and cure a rabid dog when you can get a new puppy.

Can you avoid being put in the same box in the future. Yes. If you heed granny’s wise words.

Moral of the story. Making a gal orgasm is dangerous. Dont do it kids. Cum and run.

(I may have missed the true meaning of the story tbf. There were boobs. I was distracted.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'd think I'd held the guy at gun point and forced him to fuck me. I can't help how I'm wired, if I have sex with the same person more than a few times and especially if they make me orgasm I get attached to them. Is it not natural to feel rejected if someone you like doesn't like you back. I can't do anything about the situation but I did want to wallow in this post rejection phase cos it was spurring me on to work harder in the gym. Now I just feel embarrassed.

Dont ask for opinions then if you only want ones that make you look a certain way. Maybe just messege your friends here that will say what you want them to say. "

I don't want smoke blown up my arse thank you very much. I appreciate the fuck out of everyone's comments, they're just eye openers. If the opinions are over the top then that's a reaction to my actions and so yes now I feel very embarrassed. Now I never want to see the dude again, I thought me saying I liked him and still wanted to fuck him would be like a compliment to the guy but now I just feel embarrassed that I've made myself look like an absolute wobble.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont ask for opinions then if you only want ones that make you look a certain way. Maybe just messege your friends here that will say what you want them to say.

I don't want smoke blown up my arse thank you very much. I appreciate the fuck out of everyone's comments, they're just eye openers. If the opinions are over the top then that's a reaction to my actions and so yes now I feel very embarrassed. Now I never want to see the dude again, I thought me saying I liked him and still wanted to fuck him would be like a compliment to the guy but now I just feel embarrassed that I've made myself look like an absolute wobble. "

Ok.

Reply privately

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Most people are wired like that don't worry about it. We all have our want, need and kink you just happen to be more open and honest about yours which give some people the ground to play the higher moral ground.

I suppose the key is to work on yourself and your own thing. if you want to catch a cat you don't chase it and if I want to get with a sexy minx like yourself the best way will not be to stalk or harass.

I bet he is loving it. You going crazy for him

Reply privately

over a year ago

nope

the tar sticks im afraid

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People have a choice either accept you for you or not at all.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"now I just feel embarrassed that I've made myself look like an absolute wobble. "

You definitely aren't a psychopath, then. You are showing remorse for your actions. My Bob Marley quote from earlier, seems like that's exactly what has happened.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yeah, seems to me like the guy you were dealing with is a player, as a player myself, I can tell you the most important thing is that we don't do relationships.

A normal guy who is not a player will jump at your offer because they find it difficult to get one woman but if you offer a relationship to a player , he is going to run away because he wants many women not just one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't want smoke blown up my arse thank you very much. I appreciate the fuck out of everyone's comments, they're just eye openers. If the opinions are over the top then that's a reaction to my actions and so yes now I feel very embarrassed. Now I never want to see the dude again, I thought me saying I liked him and still wanted to fuck him would be like a compliment to the guy but now I just feel embarrassed that I've made myself look like an absolute wobble. "

Don't be embarrassed, you're human and you have feelings. Most people on here have no concept of what that means. They just use people like meat to satisfy their urges.

As someone else said, see the positives. You found someone you liked. You had fun. You used the situation to get fitter. All good stuff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah, seems to me like the guy you were dealing with is a player, as a player myself, I can tell you the most important thing is that we don't do relationships.

A normal guy who is not a player will jump at your offer because they find it difficult to get one woman but if you offer a relationship to a player , he is going to run away because he wants many women not just one."

I don't think he's a player, he's just a normal guy who was always honest about what his intentions were. He always said it was just casual. Was me that wanted more from him. Don't think it helps massively that I'm on here because I don't think guys have high opinions of women on here (that's just my opinion) the site is essentially a fuck site and this guy was doing me a kindness in not meeting me again because he knew how much I liked him so I can't think badly of him or have people speak of him badly.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Arent we all a little crazy at times. "

After reading this I've realised I'm pretty sane and that's saying something!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't feel embarrassed, you feel rejected and that's perfectly normal. Your not crazy either. Nobody is normal. The only thing I'll say is going the gym and trying to look good is great but do it for you. If you want him back don't contact him. If he contacts you then just play it cool and he'll come running.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yeah that's how it is, don't take it seriously , it's nothing serious, it's a game to guys like me.

I just like the feeling of having many ladies. I must tell you the truth, once a guy has many ladies, his friends will hail him and he will be treated special amongst his friends lol

This is because a lot of guys struggle to achieve this,so don't worry about it.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yeah, seems to me like the guy you were dealing with is a player, as a player myself, I can tell you the most important thing is that we don't do relationships.

A normal guy who is not a player will jump at your offer because they find it difficult to get one woman but if you offer a relationship to a player , he is going to run away because he wants many women not just one.

I don't think he's a player, he's just a normal guy who was always honest about what his intentions were. He always said it was just casual. Was me that wanted more from him. Don't think it helps massively that I'm on here because I don't think guys have high opinions of women on here (that's just my opinion) the site is essentially a fuck site and this guy was doing me a kindness in not meeting me again because he knew how much I liked him so I can't think badly of him or have people speak of him badly. "

So he's not a mother fucker then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most people are wired like that don't worry about it. We all have our want, need and kink you just happen to be more open and honest about yours which give some people the ground to play the higher moral ground.

I suppose the key is to work on yourself and your own thing. if you want to catch a cat you don't chase it and if I want to get with a sexy minx like yourself the best way will not be to stalk or harass.

I bet he is loving it. You going crazy for him"

It's very unlikely that he'd be 'loving it'. Your post suggests you've never been in his position.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I don't think he's a player, he's just a normal guy who was always honest about what his intentions were. He always said it was just casual. Was me that wanted more from him. Don't think it helps massively that I'm on here because I don't think guys have high opinions of women on here (that's just my opinion) the site is essentially a fuck site and this guy was doing me a kindness in not meeting me again because he knew how much I liked him so I can't think badly of him or have people speak of him badly. "

There is nothing wrong in being a player, there are a lot of ladies on this site who are players too.Being a player is not a bad thing, niether am I speaking bad of the guy, it's just being on a higher level of game.

The idea that guys have low opinions of ladies on this site is very false.

There are loads of guys on this site who cannot even find one meet and would jump into a relationship with you but this guy is so confident in his ability to attract ladies that he is willing to let you go when you offered him a relationship. Now that is player behavior and as a player myself, please let him know that I hail him.

Reply privately

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I don't think he's a player, he's just a normal guy who was always honest about what his intentions were. He always said it was just casual. Was me that wanted more from him. Don't think it helps massively that I'm on here because I don't think guys have high opinions of women on here (that's just my opinion) the site is essentially a fuck site and this guy was doing me a kindness in not meeting me again because he knew how much I liked him so I can't think badly of him or have people speak of him badly.

There is nothing wrong in being a player, there are a lot of ladies on this site who are players too.Being a player is not a bad thing, niether am I speaking bad of the guy, it's just being on a higher level of game.

There are loads of guys on this site who cannot even find one meet and would jump into a relationship with you but this guy is so confident in his ability to attract ladies that he is willing to let you go when you offered him a relationship. Now that is player behavior and as a player myself, please let him know that I hail him. "

wait. You’re a player? You should have mentioned it ...

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

There are loads of guys on this site who cannot even find one meet and would jump into a relationship with you but this guy is so confident in his ability to attract ladies that he is willing to let you go when you offered him a relationship. Now that is player behavior and as a player myself, please let him know that I hail him. wait. You’re a player? You should have mentioned it ... "

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

There are loads of guys on this site who cannot even find one meet and would jump into a relationship with you but this guy is so confident in his ability to attract ladies that he is willing to let you go when you offered him a relationship. Now that is player behavior and as a player myself, please let him know that I hail him. "

Some men do have low opinions of women on here. Ok to fuck but not ok to be seen in public and have a relationship with. Tho some women think that about the men too. From what the OP has said he was honest with her, what more could he do?

The OP knew all about this and also knew the mindset of the men on here.

Reply privately

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

There are loads of guys on this site who cannot even find one meet and would jump into a relationship with you but this guy is so confident in his ability to attract ladies that he is willing to let you go when you offered him a relationship. Now that is player behavior and as a player myself, please let him know that I hail him.

Some men do have low opinions of women on here. Ok to fuck but not ok to be seen in public and have a relationship with. Tho some women think that about the men too. From what the OP has said he was honest with her, what more could he do?

The OP knew all about this and also knew the mindset of the men on here."

#notallmenetcetcetc

Reply privately

over a year ago

A normal guy who is not a player will jump at your offer because they find it difficult to get one woman but if you offer a relationship to a player , he is going to run away because he wants many women not just one."

That's not true.

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

The OP knew all about this and also knew the mindset of the men on here.

#notallmenetcetcetc"

Yeh thats why I put some men. I missed it off the last bit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeh you're hot so it's fine

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Go round the site , you will see a lot of guys pleading with ladies and begging them for just one meet.

Do you know how it makes a player feel to tell you point blank that he is not interested in any relationship with you from the beginning and yet his game is so tight that you are the one offering him the relationship and his response is, ok you know what, I am not seeing you again.

Something other men are begging for , I respect him.This is the difference between players and normal men , he has more than enough ladies that he can let any lady go. He did not lie to you or deceive you, how many guys on this site have the mind to tell a beautiful girl like you that they are not interested in any relationship?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

One can't get the word bollox out of ones head

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

But it's true, you started going to the gym again because of him, he left so much of a positive impression on you that you decided to start living healthy , that is a good thing.

You see this power in men and women interaction has traditionally rested in the hands of the ladies. Women are the ones who reject guys, for a guy to hold the power to reject a beautiful slim lady who is willing to bang him is real player behavior.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But it's true, you started going to the gym again because of him, he left so much of a positive impression on you that you decided to start living healthy , that is a good thing.

You see this power in men and women interaction has traditionally rested in the hands of the ladies. Women are the ones who reject guys, for a guy to hold the power to reject a beautiful slim lady who is willing to bang him is real player behavior."

Playing' someone is about giving somebody the impression you want a relationship whilst only really wanting sex. It is based in dishonesty and manipulation.

Nothing the Op has said suggests this guy was a player.

A real player would never admit to being a player, its not a badge of honour...but maybd yhats a discussion for another thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*maybe that's

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But it's true, you started going to the gym again because of him, he left so much of a positive impression on you that you decided to start living healthy , that is a good thing.

You see this power in men and women interaction has traditionally rested in the hands of the ladies. Women are the ones who reject guys, for a guy to hold the power to reject a beautiful slim lady who is willing to bang him is real player behavior.

Playing' someone is about giving somebody the impression you want a relationship whilst only really wanting sex. It is based in dishonesty and manipulation.

A real player would never admit to being a player, its not a badge of honour...but maybd yhats a discussion for another thread."

Oh blimey, you've done it now

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I know. All that common sense on a Sunday

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

A real player would never admit to being a player, its not a badge of honour...but maybd yhats a discussion for another thread.

Oh blimey, you've done it now"

Reply privately

over a year ago

You see this power in men and women interaction has traditionally rested in the hands of the ladies. Women are the ones who reject guys, for a guy to hold the power to reject a beautiful slim lady who is willing to bang him is real player behavior."

No it just means the sex wasn't worth the drama that came with it.

FYI I didn't want a relationship with the dude though. Do you think I'd want a relationship with a guy off here where I'd always be wondering what he was up to and with whom.

To suit my needs and what I've got going on I'd need a guy that is happy to meet me every other weekend when I'm free for sex and sleepovers. I'd be loyal to him but I'd ask that the guy keep himself protected if he was to sleep with anyone else. If I had an event where I wasn't free one weekend or if he did then we wouldn't meet but if our diaries were free then a guaranty that we would meet up and for me to be asked to meet not me doing the asking. It was that that was doing my head in.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

A real player would never admit to being a player, its not a badge of honour...but maybd yhats a discussion for another thread."

You miss the point and core understanding of who and what a Player is in the real terms of the way the slang Player is used.

A real Player , has nothing to hide, why does he have to be dishonest. Once you lie to any lady about the other ladies you are seeing or your intention then you are no longer a Player and you have no game.

This guy has just played this lady openly by telling her the truth and allowing her to make a choice. He told her from the beginning, am not interested in a relationship, it did not stop her, she offered him a relationship , he let her go. Now am sure he is somewhere banging other ladies and she is the one thinking about him.

A Sucker is the one who hides and deceives ladies, he will suck up to whatever they want because he has no confidence in himself , niether does he have the ability to attract multiple women or be with multiple partners at the same time.

Reply privately

By *rspecs95Man
over a year ago

hayes

In ny experience when i call a woman a physco it would take a real conversation about what we are both looking for and a confirmed understanding of boundaries before even considering going back to them, so not impossible just fairly difficult, hope this helps

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Yeah that's how it is, don't take it seriously , it's nothing serious, it's a game to guys like me.

I just like the feeling of having many ladies. I must tell you the truth, once a guy has many ladies, his friends will hail him and he will be treated special amongst his friends lol

"

Until his fiends are grown ups with integrity, and then they will just pity him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You miss the point and core understanding of who and what a Player is in the real terms of the way the slang Player is used.

A real Player , has nothing to hide, why does he have to be dishonest. Once you lie to any lady about the other ladies you are seeing or your intention then you are no longer a Player and you have no game.

This guy has just played this lady openly by telling her the truth and allowing her to make a choice. He told her from the beginning, am not interested in a relationship, it did not stop her, she offered him a relationship , he let her go. Now am sure he is somewhere banging other ladies and she is the one thinking about him.

A Sucker is the one who hides and deceives ladies, he will suck up to whatever they want because he has no confidence in himself , niether does he have the ability to attract multiple women or be with multiple partners at the same time.

"

Umm I already feel embarrassed about the situation, do you have to keep saying how I've been played and how he's off shagging other birds.

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Yeah that's how it is, don't take it seriously , it's nothing serious, it's a game to guys like me.

Until his fiends are grown ups with integrity, and then they will just pity him."

Or even friends!

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Umm I already feel embarrassed about the situation, do you have to keep saying how I've been played and how he's off shagging other birds. "

Just ignore him! Not worth even reading the comments to be honest!

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

This is one truth I need to point out , in those days, men had multiple women and all of them lived together, there was no problem, the men never hid anything or lied to the women or anything like that. Infact women struggled to be with men like this.

Players do not subcribe to irresponsible behaviour where you go and start impregnating women all over the whole place. This is not what the game is about, the game is about playing ladies by telling them the truth.You tell them you are only interested in causal fun, openly, yet they still choose to be with you.

Men will forever hail guys like this, they are not begging or lying to ladies yet the ladies want them , these men have the power to let ladies go and pick them up as they please. This is a core display of unadulterated power.

Let me tell you , if that guy contacts the nice lady again, she will still bang him , she has totally fallen for him , while he has no emotional feeling for her , this is what a player is about. No different from the hotwives.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"This is one truth I need to point out , in those days, men had multiple women and all of them lived together, there was no problem, the men never hid anything or lied to the women or anything like that. Infact women struggled to be with men like this.

Players do not subcribe to irresponsible behaviour where you go and start impregnating women all over the whole place. This is not what the game is about, the game is about playing ladies by telling them the truth.You tell them you are only interested in causal fun, openly, yet they still choose to be with you.

Men will forever hail guys like this, they are not begging or lying to ladies yet the ladies want them , these men have the power to let ladies go and pick them up as they please. This is a core display of unadulterated power.

Let me tell you , if that guy contacts the nice lady again, she will still bang him , she has totally fallen for him , while he has no emotional feeling for her , this is what a player is about. No different from the hotwives."

Blah Blah Blah

Reply privately

over a year ago

it takes two to create an argument and two to solve it only you know what happened

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Just to try and close this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is one truth I need to point out , in those days, men had multiple women and all of them lived together, there was no problem, the men never hid anything or lied to the women or anything like that. Infact women struggled to be with men like this.

Let me tell you , if that guy contacts the nice lady again, she will still bang him , she has totally fallen for him , while he has no emotional feeling for her , this is what a player is about. No different from the hotwives."

Well if he ever did want another fuck out of me you've totally killed his chance of that happening! So much for bro code!

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I am just telling you the truth, of course he is shagging other birds. He never lied to you niether am I lying to you.

All you need to do is do not put your mind into it , it's just a game

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Is it ever possible for a woman to redeem herself after exposing a slight hint of craziness, or being called a psychopath by the other person, can you ever claw that back by putting a default normal setting on. it takes two to create an argument and two to solve it only you know what happened "

Atropos............ Inevitable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

let's face it their are many crazy men and women here

Reply privately