Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Eurekas?

Jump to newest

By *anksy100 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi I'm thinking about going to Eurekas! I'm a single guy; can anyone give me any tips? Or pointers of what to expect.

Also how it works!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s a good club, we’ve only been once for a daytime event which was brilliant for us as we can’t get out at weekends and we work during the week so we both took a couple of days leave.

You have to obviously join, about £10 for the year plus your entrance fee, there are very small lockers which are £10 (you get that back if you don’t lose your key) same for towels but we only paid once for both.

There is a couples only playroom and three/four other playrooms, we didn’t use them so can’t comment on those.

It was a bit odd at first walking in but everyone was so friendly and you get shown round, clothing optional. Hot tub, steam room, sauna. Swimming pool in the warmer weather. Also have cabins should you wish to stay over.

Car parking is brilliant and they offered a pick up from the station when we went but it’s not usual.

Little tip if you go during the day, don’t stand to the side, towel round your waist and hands on your hips just staring, go up and talk to people lol.

Geeky x

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Book a seat. The disco gets busy

over a year ago

"Book a seat. The disco gets busy"

Good tip. On a Saturday night seats are bookable and you really should. Just call on Saturday morning

over a year ago

Go for it hun !

Its a real friendly place and an amazing party night on Saturdays ! I love it xx

over a year ago

"It’s a good club, we’ve only been once for a daytime event which was brilliant for us as we can’t get out at weekends and we work during the week so we both took a couple of days leave.

You have to obviously join, about £10 for the year plus your entrance fee, there are very small lockers which are £10 (you get that back if you don’t lose your key) same for towels but we only paid once for both.

There is a couples only playroom and three/four other playrooms, we didn’t use them so can’t comment on those.

It was a bit odd at first walking in but everyone was so friendly and you get shown round, clothing optional. Hot tub, steam room, sauna. Swimming pool in the warmer weather. Also have cabins should you wish to stay over.

Car parking is brilliant and they offered a pick up from the station when we went but it’s not usual.

Little tip if you go during the day, don’t stand to the side, towel round your waist and hands on your hips just staring, go up and talk to people lol.

Geeky x"

Post new Message to Thread