FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do YOU think you live in the horniest area ?

Jump to newest

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

OK, bored at work and was thinking who lives in the most 'up for it and horniest' region’ in England.

I counted the number of clubs in the ‘clubs’ section for each area on FAB and then Googled the population for those areas.

Basically, the lower the number means there are more clubs in that area to ‘service’ their local population; for example the East Midlands has 14 clubs and a population of 2.61M that's approximately 1 club:for every 186,000 people.

In order they were:

1:186,000 East Midlands - 14 clubs

1:412,000 North West – 17 clubs

1:445,000 South West - 12 clubs

1:489,000 London - 18 clubs

1:580,000 South East – 15 clubs

1:640,000 West Midlands – 9 clubs

1:642,000 North East – 4 clubs

So, it looks like the East Midlands swingers are the ‘most pampered’ as they keep their population happy with the most clubs.

Worst looked after swinger’s regions (quantity not quality of course) were in the North East quickly followed by the West Midlands (maybe they pop over to their neighbours lol), but these could be the best places for a business opportunity and open up your own swingers club!

Do you think YOU live in the horniest area ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s certainly an extreme level of boredom you’ve got there!

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"That’s certainly an extreme level of boredom you’ve got there!"

That's so very true - but I'm a whizz to be with at parties lol

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

If you took Leeds on its on we come second at 1:390 000

over a year ago

North wales certainly needs a decent club. I'm aware there was pennant hall, but I wouldn't have gone there

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"If you took Leeds on its on we come second at 1:390 000"

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

They’re all bloody perverts in my area

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"They’re all bloody perverts in my area "

over a year ago

I’m sure my area is incredibly horny. It’s just that nobody wants to get horny with me!

over a year ago

absolutly not unfortunatly!

over a year ago

Looks like I'm near the bottom

By *ngleseyFCouple
over a year ago

2m away

"North wales certainly needs a decent club. I'm aware there was pennant hall, but I wouldn't have gone there "

We second that!!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Although officially I live in the North West, I wouldn't say it was one of the horniest regions, and as far as swing clubs go, Cumbria may as well be in Scotland

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Someone once told me I live in the epicentre of swinging but I'm yet to see it! Although there are a few clubs this way

over a year ago

I don’t know about my area being horny but it’s full of the armed forces...they’re always horny so I reckon this would skew the results!

MrsK

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Unfortunately the club section is telling you fibs with the geographical listing. Sheffield, Doncaster & Colchester are definitely not in the East Mids.

Great thread though

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Today's thread was brought to you by Sydney University...

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"Today's thread was brought to you by Sydney University... "

My last name is not university lol

over a year ago

Of course I live in the horniest area. It's where the Manor house of the kinkybutler is. And the grounds alone are a hive of kinky activity

over a year ago

I live in Surrey. A stones throw away from London and located in the South East, yet my luck on this site is very much no luck at all

Pxx

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"North wales certainly needs a decent club. I'm aware there was pennant hall, but I wouldn't have gone there

We second that!!"

Oh dear, Wales has a population of 3.1 million and only 2 swingers clubs (listed) - sorry but your way down the list at 1:1550.000

Ouch....

over a year ago

Definitely not in my neck of the woods.

By *ngleseyFCouple
over a year ago

2m away

"North wales certainly needs a decent club. I'm aware there was pennant hall, but I wouldn't have gone there

We second that!!

Oh dear, Wales has a population of 3.1 million and only 2 swingers clubs (listed) - sorry but your way down the list at 1:1550.000

Ouch.... "

Luckily we live in the middle of no where and fuck like rabbits at home

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

We second that!!

Ouch....

Luckily we live in the middle of no where and fuck like rabbits at home "

Just seen that Pennant Hall closed permanently on January 18th - your new figure is 1:3,100,000....only 1 club to share amongst 3.1 million people.....

We would happily accept invites to Wales - but we ain't moving there lol - keep going at it Angelseyfolk - your flying the sexy flag for your country now

over a year ago

Stats are fascinating aren’t they ?

over a year ago

My area is boring and the clubs are miles away. It's not a great place to live as a Swinger. I rarely see parties advertised either.

#don'tmovehereifyouwantlotsofsex

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I live slap bang in the middle of the north west and can get to all of those clubs with in an hour’s drive!

There can be a downside to having so many clubs - on a typical (ie non party) night they can be fairly quiet as with so many clubs the swingers are spread fairly thinly!

In spite of all the choices, though, I tend to go to the same couple of clubs most of the time - and I’m guessing others in areas with lots of clubs do the same!

Must admit I did smile a lot when I became a swinger and saw the number of NW clubs - the North West definitely seems to be horny bastard central!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I live slap bang in the middle of the north west and can get to all of those clubs with in an hour’s drive!

There can be a downside to having so many clubs - on a typical (ie non party) night they can be fairly quiet as with so many clubs the swingers are spread fairly thinly!

In spite of all the choices, though, I tend to go to the same couple of clubs most of the time - and I’m guessing others in areas with lots of clubs do the same!

Must admit I did smile a lot when I became a swinger and saw the number of NW clubs - the North West definitely seems to be horny bastard central! "

Either that, or cheaper overheads.........

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"I live slap bang in the middle of the north west and can get to all of those clubs with in an hour’s drive!

Must admit I did smile a lot when I became a swinger and saw the number of NW clubs - the North West definitely seems to be horny bastard central!

Either that, or cheaper overheads......... "

Are you calling me cheap?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Are you calling me cheap? "

How could I? We’ve not been on a date yet........

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

There are no clubs in Southampton that I know of?

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"There are no clubs in Southampton that I know of?"

There's none listed on Fab - there was Club Kiss but that was closed down by the council

over a year ago

Hahahaha no certainly not. When I lived in London on the other hand... Not so much about horniness for me as having a good selection of attractive/reliable partners though

over a year ago

S/O to all the horny ppl around the North West

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

How could I? We’ve not been on a date yet........"

I’ve only just read your username properly. For ages I thought you were called ‘Doily fun’. Thought you had a thing for napkins with holes in!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

How could I? We’ve not been on a date yet........

I’ve only just read your username properly. For ages I thought you were called ‘Doily fun’. Thought you had a thing for napkins with holes in! "

Lmao! It was originally 'Doiluvsex', so let your mind wander with that one.........

By *ngleseyFCouple
over a year ago

2m away

We second that!!

Ouch....

Luckily we live in the middle of no where and fuck like rabbits at home

Just seen that Pennant Hall closed permanently on January 18th - your new figure is 1:3,100,000....only 1 club to share amongst 3.1 million people.....

We would happily accept invites to Wales - but we ain't moving there lol - keep going at it Angelseyfolk - your flying the sexy flag for your country now "

We're happy to accept and fly that flag

over a year ago

*Checks club listing for Northern Ireland*

Nope.

*Checks local Updates*

Yep.

Seems that everyone over here is perpetually horny and thanking "you know who you are" or has a meet or wants "sum fun" or is looking forward to the "wkend"

over a year ago

Are you an analyst by any chance

over a year ago

Huddersfield is such a drab place. definitely not a horny area.

over a year ago

Although the west Midlands is low on your list, I'm pretty spoilt where I am in the West Midlands, I'm within easy driving distance of xtasia and chams!

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Although the west Midlands is low on your list, I'm pretty spoilt where I am in the West Midlands, I'm within easy driving distance of xtasia and chams! "

They’re both great clubs - but I think it’s rubbish that neither let single guys in on a Saturday - ever! Puts me off going as it’s too far to go on a Friday night after work - and I’m not really interested in going if there are no single guys allowed!

By *ootle OP   Couple
over a year ago

Romford, Essex

That's a good point, many clubs are couples only on Saturday nights.

But unfortunatly if it was changed then many couples would be in the same situation as you find youself

From a business standpoint If the club's changed their format they run the risk of upsetting their couples clientele, they could argue that this could have an effect on revenue and loss of valuable couples attendance.

So I'm afraid it seems that single guys are between a rock and a hardplace

Post new Message to Thread