Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have been made

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

an honourary woman

yup it has finally happened....my feminine side has been recognised by the good folk of MY island.

was invited to attend a meeting last night, was curious, so trundled along. When got there it turned out to be the Women's Networking Group

had a good laugh though, and have been invited to join their orgising committee.....lolol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

always said you were a queen, Stu-ooo-ooo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"an honourary woman

yup it has finally happened....my feminine side has been recognised by the good folk of MY island.

was invited to attend a meeting last night, was curious, so trundled along. When got there it turned out to be the Women's Networking Group

had a good laugh though, and have been invited to join their orgising committee.....lolol"

You go girl!!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Sisters are doing it for themselves

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Go for it, will probably keep the meeting from turning into a knitting pattern swap shop...

over a year ago

Oooh any places spare? Xx

over a year ago

"Oooh any places spare? Xx "

My harem i your harem

over a year ago

"Oooh any places spare? Xx

My harem i your harem "

Lol xx

By *ayne n JockCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

[Removed by poster at 06/10/11 09:01:38]

By *ayne n JockCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Just checked your profile to see if you were a cross dresser hahaha ..but NO .. straight man who loves to charm the ladies

You should turn up dressed like a woman next meeting .. if they would appreciate that sense of humour LOL x

Jay

over a year ago

Careful Stu, they're lulling you into a false sense of security. If they ask you for designs on how to create a fifty foot man made of wicker - fookin run!!

over a year ago

"Careful Stu, they're lulling you into a false sense of security. If they ask you for designs on how to create a fifty foot man made of wicker - fookin run!! "

.....and I just thought they wanted my buns and homebakes......am now soooo worried about bonfire night

over a year ago

"Careful Stu, they're lulling you into a false sense of security. If they ask you for designs on how to create a fifty foot man made of wicker - fookin run!!

.....and I just thought they wanted my buns and homebakes......am now soooo worried about bonfire night "

See! See! Ya just can't trust these redneck wimin!! They'll be flashing their buns at ya next to make ya think you're in and then, when ya least expect it, bosh! Bop over the head and ya off to the Wicker Man. Ya fucked pal.!

over a year ago

"Careful Stu, they're lulling you into a false sense of security. If they ask you for designs on how to create a fifty foot man made of wicker - fookin run!!

.....and I just thought they wanted my buns and homebakes......am now soooo worried about bonfire night

See! See! Ya just can't trust these redneck wimin!! They'll be flashing their buns at ya next to make ya think you're in and then, when ya least expect it, bosh! Bop over the head and ya off to the Wicker Man. Ya fucked pal.! "

If i had windows and doors here then i'd be boarding them up right now

over a year ago

See! See! Ya just can't trust these redneck wimin!! They'll be flashing their buns at ya next to make ya think you're in and then, when ya least expect it, bosh! Bop over the head and ya off to the Wicker Man. Ya fucked pal.!

If i had windows and doors here then i'd be boarding them up right now "

You do know that if you live without light & heat your skin with turn albino and you'll develop huge pupils in your eyes so much so that it will replace the colour and you'll have black eyes. Then you'll start salivating over the scent of blood, develop wings and start flying around at night scaring the shit outta people. Go get some doors and windows man!!

over a year ago

If i had windows and doors here then i'd be boarding them up right now

You do know that if you live without light & heat your skin with turn albino and you'll develop huge pupils in your eyes so much so that it will replace the colour and you'll have black eyes. Then you'll start salivating over the scent of blood, develop wings and start flying around at night scaring the shit outta people. Go get some doors and windows man!! "

or........just leave things as they are....then let them come and try and turn me into their latest wicker man........wimmin of MY island.....i'll be ready for ya!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Just checked your profile to see if you were a cross dresser hahaha ..but NO .. straight man who loves to charm the ladies

You should turn up dressed like a woman next meeting .. if they would appreciate that sense of humour LOL x

Jay

"

Tgirls can charm the ladies too.

I certainly would not appreciate the sense of humour which thinks Little Britain's "I'm a lady" routine is in the least bit funny or representative of the t-community.

That being said, turning up looking classy and stylish would be an amusing challenge to their preconceptions.

By *ayne n JockCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Sorry Lisa .. that was not meant to offend in any way. I say each to their own and if it makes you happy then that's what counts in life Honey

I just had an image of him turning up in a skirt / twin set / heels & pearls and the looks on their faces. Not sure the woman's group as openminded as majority on FAB x

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

its was only a matter of time stu till they recognised you for it - that and the constant smell of bleach lol

over a year ago

"Sorry Lisa .. that was not meant to offend in any way."

None taken, sweetie, hence the smiley.

I do hate those Little Britain fuckers, though. Grrrr. They offend me. The thing is there's something about David Walliams that makes me think he's a secret tgirl.

over a year ago

thot ya said orgynising stu! lol

Post new Message to Thread