Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dreams ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dreams and nightmares can show us our deepest thoughts i know ..

I had a dream about a young-man i have meet .. but not seen for a time .. we was having fun and very good sex together end up a wet dream . And today he only mail saying we need to get together ..... weird he was my dream lover...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What cheese were you eating last night?

over a year ago

"What cheese were you eating last night?"
do you think it make you dream cheese , ?? weird things i dream about at times never know why .

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have some freaky dreams, yet ive only had two where i have been having sex with someone and that was ages ago but funnily i had them both in the same week

over a year ago

"I have some freaky dreams, yet ive only had two where i have been having sex with someone and that was ages ago but funnily i had them both in the same week"
Thats strange two in same week ... was you feeling really horny that week ... last night i was having sex in my dream in front of alot of people and loving it , lol

over a year ago

"I have some freaky dreams, yet ive only had two where i have been having sex with someone and that was ages ago but funnily i had them both in the same week Thats strange two in same week ... was you feeling really horny that week ... last night i was having sex in my dream in front of alot of people and loving it , lol"

Is that cos we were talking about it yesterday, maybe?

over a year ago

Just lately ive had quite a few erotic dreams and its down to me reading my fave books and lusting after vampires....great big tall ones with bodies to die for and long black hair etc...

over a year ago

"I have some freaky dreams, yet ive only had two where i have been having sex with someone and that was ages ago but funnily i had them both in the same week Thats strange two in same week ... was you feeling really horny that week ... last night i was having sex in my dream in front of alot of people and loving it , lol

Is that cos we were talking about it yesterday, maybe? "

we never chated about james , lol i got up thinking ooo like to see him again as liked it in real life too a there was the mail in my Box ..... asking to meet .. E.S.P maybe , lol and yes maybe out chat about clubing together at chams on a friday , lol

over a year ago

i had a dream about a bf i had at school. i think it was because just before bed i saw a picture of him on his wedding day and his son..

Post new Message to Thread