Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Clubs with hotels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Besides Liberty Elite, are there any other clubs in England which have a proper adjoining hotel..as opposed to a room inside the club..?

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Vanilla Alternative operates as an hotel, doesn't it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's a premier inn right next door to xtasia

over a year ago

"There's a premier inn right next door to xtasia "

We’re looking for a separate but adjoining hotel...part of the same entity, where we could stay even if we didn’t attend the club.

Thank you though x

over a year ago

"Vanilla Alternative operates as an hotel, doesn't it?

"

Thank you, I’ll check it out!

over a year ago

Basically, my partner prefers the idea of a club with a hotel.... she’s a little nervous about going to a swingers club but feels that being in such close proximity to the club, may help.

Also, we may be able to invite someone attending the club to our room...sort of thing.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Basically, my partner prefers the idea of a club with a hotel.... she’s a little nervous about going to a swingers club but feels that being in such close proximity to the club, may help.

Also, we may be able to invite someone attending the club to our room...sort of thing. "

Vanilla Alternative has 12 rooms above the club that are clean comfortable and Premier Inn/Travelodge prices - you can take guests back to the room until the club closes- they also do a weekend package that includes two nights stay and two nights club entrance so worth looking into

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Basically, my partner prefers the idea of a club with a hotel.... she’s a little nervous about going to a swingers club but feels that being in such close proximity to the club, may help.

Also, we may be able to invite someone attending the club to our room...sort of thing. "

VA has a country pub feel to most of it, and then you can cross over to the naked/skimpy clothing side when you're ready.

I haven't been for a (long) while but have always enjoyed it there as it doesn't feel like there is any expectation other than to have a drink and a chat.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Also, we may be able to invite someone attending the club to our room...sort of thing.

VA has a country pub feel to most of it, and then you can cross over to the naked/skimpy clothing side when you're ready.

I haven't been for a (long) while but have always enjoyed it there as it doesn't feel like there is any expectation other than to have a drink and a chat.

"

That's exactly what it's still like and the joy is the hotel rooms upstairs give you direct access to the club without having to leave the building

over a year ago

Hmm sounds perfect ...I think I might just try booking.

Thank you all! X

over a year ago

VA booked!

I doubt we’ll be brave enough to leave the hotel room, but being in such close proximity to the club will hopefully have an affect on us both over the course of the evening... and undoubtedly, the pillow talk will involve scenarios such as ...”what if someone hot knocks on the room door, what would you do..?”

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"VA booked!

I doubt we’ll be brave enough to leave the hotel room, but being in such close proximity to the club will hopefully have an affect on us both over the course of the evening... and undoubtedly, the pillow talk will involve scenarios such as ...”what if someone hot knocks on the room door, what would you do..?”

"

Honestly, just go down to the bar and sit in the lounge. You have to walk past the play rooms to get up to your room but you don't have to enter them.

Going to the bar gives you a chance to dress up and see what others are wearing and then you can imagine that someone hot knocking on your door with some faces (and bodies) attached.

over a year ago

"VA booked!

Honestly, just go down to the bar and sit in the lounge. You have to walk past the play rooms to get up to your room but you don't have to enter them.

Going to the bar gives you a chance to dress up and see what others are wearing and then you can imagine that someone hot knocking on your door with some faces (and bodies) attached.

"

Hmm... is it an additional cost? We’ve paid for the room, but don’t think we’ve paid for the actual club

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"VA booked!

Hmm... is it an additional cost? We’ve paid for the room, but don’t think we’ve paid for the actual club "

It may be but but to be so close and not even dip your toes in the bar may be a regret. Or, it might not. Just ask them.

over a year ago

"VA booked!

Hmm... is it an additional cost? We’ve paid for the room, but don’t think we’ve paid for the actual club

It may be but but to be so close and not even dip your toes in the bar may be a regret. Or, it might not. Just ask them.

"

Might I PM you please..?

Post new Message to Thread