Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Slip and Slide & Nibble Me Lube.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now if i am passing the sex shop i go in a get a new one as i love them .. I love the feeling it gives my pussy and some even make it Tingel and make it feel warm and some can make it feel cold like ice . Some the flavours i have candy floss .... Mint ...... Blackcurrant... strawberry ..Nookies and cream body paint ... chocolate body paint and have ones for the bum too . I find sex is fun with lube and can get in really deep .. having it rubbed on my tits is lovely too xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

So do you all like it or just not your thing ... at times on swing dates i have it handy can be good fun .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we've not used any...................yet!!!!

over a year ago

"we've not used any...................yet!!!! "
well you should give it a go alot of fun to be had from lube ..

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

yep once ya lube ya never look back

mmm sounds scrummy

Dev & Wolfie

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's funny, lube seems to be much less used here than other countries, for example the US. Every US guy I've met uses it for masturbation, whereas very few Brits have, I think.

Loving how they've really widened our choice, and some yummy choices.

over a year ago

"It's funny, lube seems to be much less used here than other countries, for example the US. Every US guy I've met uses it for masturbation, whereas very few Brits have, I think.

Loving how they've really widened our choice, and some yummy choices."

and condoms can be sexed-up rub the lube to enhance the sensation by adding a drop into the tip of the condom before rolling it on like the ice ones and the ones that make it Tingel ..

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

yeah, surprised how many don't add lube into condoms - not so much it slips off, of course!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

what type would you use if you have a very sensitive skin.. think the tingle ones would put me through the roof .. ouch..

over a year ago

"yeah, surprised how many don't add lube into condoms - not so much it slips off, of course!"
your right has to be a very small drop .. or it will come off. But i know it will work as done this with a friend .

over a year ago

"what type would you use if you have a very sensitive skin.. think the tingle ones would put me through the roof .. ouch.. "

Most lubricants on the market today are water-based, which is a good thing. Many sexual health experts say these can be best for people with sensitive skin. Water-based lubricants theres loads on the market xx

Post new Message to Thread