Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jealousy

Jump to newest

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Is it borne of irrational hatred or low self esteem ? Maybe both.

It's ugly either way.

I'm never jealous of individuals but do covet certain 'things' for myself.

What do you covet? When does your jealousy overspill even when you try to mask it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me its the Master and Slave side of us.. I am very possessive of the thought of someone else looking up at my Master in that way..

It makes me quite nasty verbally towards other women in that way...

yet I dont bat an eyelid at a nice pretty 21 year old he had every which way.. lol..

I happen to love it when I get jealous in the nice sense.. and I feel the feelings rip through me..and I want to get my hands on my man.. mmmmmm

Cali x

over a year ago

Luckily for me a very rarely felt emotion

On the odd occasion I have felt a

Pang it's always been when I have felt threatened

But is sorted out with communication

Probably experienced this emotion about three times in my whole life xx

over a year ago

if you feel jealousy on here...

your doing the wrong hobby,,,go take up dominos

swinnging is all about trust.if you dont have that.get out.

auds xx

over a year ago

"if you feel jealousy on here...

auds xx "

I agree that destructive jealousy is.. but Master and I have always said the moment we dont feel some jealousy is the moment we give up.. Its a great feeling.. pulls at the very bottom of my stomach... makes me tingle all over.. and the need to reclaim is huge.. Master gets it the same.. even more so if its been full on sex wth a regular partner that has filled me..

We trust each other explicitly... but we still feel it.. but over the most amusing of things.. but its a good thing and makes our playtimes better..

Cali x

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Cali n Soapy sounds like you both get that green mist when you feel threatened.

I'd say that could be a really good theory .....

xx

over a year ago

auds xx

I agree that destructive jealousy is.. but Master and I have always said the moment we dont feel some jealousy is the moment we give up.. Its a great feeling.. pulls at the very bottom of my stomach... makes me tingle all over.. and the need to reclaim is huge.. Master gets it the same.. even more so if its been full on sex wth a regular partner that has filled me..

We trust each other explicitly... but we still feel it.. but over the most amusing of things.. but its a good thing and makes our playtimes better..

Cali x"

each to your own and i will prob never get the whole "master/slave" thing but jealousy is a horrible feeling i hope i will never encounter to me it makes you feel insicure and vulnable,,2 things i dont feel are fun words?

over a year ago

oh its never in a bad way I get jealous.. except with the sub side.. but thats I think because I am still very new to it..and perhaps worry a little about them being better..

Sexually.. I never worry about that as no other woman can compare to what we do together.. but I still love those feelings...and our need for each other..

You see the looks between us and its a good thing.. I do know that some cant have good jealousy.. but for us it is a good thing..and as I said.. if we didnt get jealous of the other we wouldnt ever play... as it is all part of the fun for us.

For instance I only really enjoy the kissign because I know kissing a nice sexy guy and running my fingers down his well toned tummy makes my Master go mmmm and the jealousy flood through him..

but you have to remember we like mind games.. so for us its as much of the thrill if not more so than the physical sex.

Cali x

over a year ago

well cali,,,you seem to know what you like and sticking to it,

this hobby we do is all about enjoyment and what you guys do you obviously seem to enjoy it lol

soo keep up the good work lol

auds xx

By *riseeTV/TS
over a year ago

MacKay

There are two types of jealousy.

The one we are taught socially. Possessive, hate, anger. We're taught this because we are taught to be territorial, to want money, to want more possessions that those around us showing status and so on.

Then there is jealousy of desire. It's positive, because you respect those who have other things different to you, you respect a partner being able to have freedom of choice and return to you and so on.

It's kinda funny really. in the UK now Domestic Violence includes 'control over a partner' to the extent that one partner prevents the other having a friend or going out ... but doesn't that then extend to 'prohibiting the partner from having sex with other people' or is sex not a controlling factor? But it is!

Refusing a partner sex is considered controlling. Forcing a partner to have sex is controlling. Preventing a partner having sex is controlling. Encouraging a partner to have sex is controlling.

Normality and common sense have gone out the window and any situation can be used to equate a tense of abuse.

On the topic of sexual jealousy, there is a whole topic on this and I've posted about it elsewhere. Maybe see if you can find it It's a good read about physical, chemical and hormonal factors, how women know when men are cheating and men only get turned on when the woman has been with someone else.

xox

over a year ago

I forgot something else I do get totally jealous over... lol

when I have a nice car.. NO ONE else drives it... or cleans it... lol

When i sell it I get jealous.. go figure lol

Cali x

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sounds interesting Prisee.... where is it ?

over a year ago

"There are two types of jealousy.

The one we are taught socially. Possessive, hate, anger. We're taught this because we are taught to be territorial, to want money, to want more possessions that those around us showing status and so on.

Then there is jealousy of desire. It's positive, because you respect those who have other things different to you, you respect a partner being able to have freedom of choice and return to you and so on.

It's kinda funny really. in the UK now Domestic Violence includes 'control over a partner' to the extent that one partner prevents the other having a friend or going out ... but doesn't that then extend to 'prohibiting the partner from having sex with other people' or is sex not a controlling factor? But it is!

Refusing a partner sex is considered controlling. Forcing a partner to have sex is controlling. Preventing a partner having sex is controlling. Encouraging a partner to have sex is controlling.

Normality and common sense have gone out the window and any situation can be used to equate a tense of abuse.

On the topic of sexual jealousy, there is a whole topic on this and I've posted about it elsewhere. Maybe see if you can find it It's a good read about physical, chemical and hormonal factors, how women know when men are cheating and men only get turned on when the woman has been with someone else.

xox

"

Very well put.. I have the nasty angry type with regards to my Master having another woman in a certain way within our bdsm life.. but to be fair I know that Master wouldnt ( not that I have the right to say he cant) but Master does love to mention it from time to time to watch me rise instantly...

Cali x

over a year ago

I don’t feel jealously towards anyone in any situation they find themselves in….!.

But, I am envious of people who've found contentment.

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I don’t feel jealously towards anyone in any situation they find themselves in….!.

"

Ohhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

over a year ago

"

"

Arrrh soxy mate was that new handbag not up ta expectations then? Xx

over a year ago

Its a good song, got to love a bit of Will Young

over a year ago

really interesting thread, i assumed other swingers were like us and had eliminated jealousy from their

emotional baggage, but it seems most have just found a way to accept it but move on, well done, i think its the basest of human emotions.I get professional jealousy pangs but try and ignore them! xx

over a year ago

"

Arrrh soxy mate was that new handbag not up ta expectations then? Xx "

haha... nope Soapy...I think I'm losing my touch..!.. shoplifting handbags used to be so easy too !!!,,,

The feck'in store detective nabbed me as I was making my get-away......

jeeezzzz... I tell ya, thats the last time I make a run for it, wearing heels

over a year ago

"

Arrrh soxy mate was that new handbag not up ta expectations then? Xx

haha... nope Soapy...I think I'm losing my touch..!.. shoplifting handbags used to be so easy too !!!,,,

The feck'in store detective nabbed me as I was making my get-away......

jeeezzzz... I tell ya, thats the last time I make a run for it, wearing heels "

Xx

over a year ago

is jealousy always a negative thing?

because i often look at other females and think 'corrrr wish i had her flat tummy' for instance

just means i have something to aspire too

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Is it borne of irrational hatred or low self esteem ? Maybe both.

It's ugly either way.

What do you covet? When does your jealousy overspill even when you try to mask it."

As our relationship has grown,so jealousy has withered and died. Kev has never really had it, now i dont either,and cant remeber why 15 or so years ago i was.We want the other to be happy,if they have fun, it brings a smile to our face.

As far as my Master is concerned...im jealous of his dog...wears a leash and sleeps at his feet

Being jealous of him with other people does not compute,my "job" is to bring him pleasure .

i think jealousy comes from insecurity with our position,whatever that may be ,wife,lover,sub,son,daughter,friend.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Sometimes jealousy on a swinging site is entertaining… well from an observational _iew point it is, especially when the reason for the jealousy is the person’s own overly creative imagination and whisked-up assumptions.

You may only openly see it from time to time on the forums, though behind the scenes it is far more prevalent.

I had a bet with someone quite a while back that a bit of openly shared banter and piss taking would result in some people putting 2 and 2 together and making the colour green, a square, the ace of spades... well anything other than 4. Sure enough…..

It’s the same on pretty much every swinging forum. There will always be those who take every bit of banter they read seriously and get the hump because whatever they ‘think’ is really going on - it’s not happening with them. More often than you’d like to think it results in pm’s which sit very snugly in the “if they have why can’t I” folder.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

I think you're describing envy rather than jealousy.

over a year ago

"I don’t feel jealously towards anyone in any situation they find themselves in….!.

"

I know what you mean.

I'm not jealous of material things, I'm fortunate to be able to buy what I want, or of other's looks or sexually etc.

But I used to feel envious on Mother's Day when my friends were off out with theirs, never had a relationship with mine, awful women...but paradoxically, I wish she had tried.

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Sass...... xx @}-,-'

over a year ago

I know what you mean.

I'm not jealous of material things, I'm fortunate to be able to buy what I want, or of other's looks or sexually etc.

But I used to feel envious on Mother's Day when my friends were off out with theirs, never had a relationship with mine, awful women...but paradoxically, I wish she had tried."

Aww hugs for the mothers day thing, that hit a nerve xxxxxxx

I don't do jealousy cause don't play from the stability of a "proper" relationship. As long as I'm getting plenty and treated like a person then it's all good.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I love people who have worked hard and have a lot to show for it... am never ever, ever jealous of that, I really admire it.

Jealousy achieves nothing... do something about it.

I think bitterness is even worse...

over a year ago

theres levels of jealousy, some is healthy depending on the situation, but the irrational obsessive jealousy is horrible

over a year ago

auds xx "

I don't know about that. I was playing dominos once and with a six at either end NOT ONLY did my opponent have every six piece bar one, but the bastard had the blanks too! Green with envy? I could have stuffed those bloody dominos down his throat! Grrrrr....Prone to jealousy? Avoid dominos like the plague...

over a year ago

I wouldn`t say it was either/or hatred or low self esteem....

Both are interconnected..

If push come to shove..I`d say its root was fear..

Low self esteem and a fear based outlook being the cause...anger and its many manifestations being the symptom...

over a year ago

Jealousy- admiration gone sour..

over a year ago

King's Crustacean

auds xx

I don't know about that. I was playing dominos once and with a six at either end NOT ONLY did my opponent have every six piece bar one, but the bastard had the blanks too! Green with envy? I could have stuffed those bloody dominos down his throat! Grrrrr....Prone to jealousy? Avoid dominos like the plague... "

Your'e not the jealous type. Frustrated yes. Competitive yes. Testosterone fuelled yes. Jealous..nah.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is it borne of irrational hatred or low self esteem ? Maybe both.

It's ugly either way.

What do you covet? When does your jealousy overspill even when you try to mask it."

Do you really expect people to be honest on a thread like this gran???

Post new Message to Thread