Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

WHAT MAKES A GOOD EVENT?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi to you all, i'm in the wolverhampton area in the west midlands an notice that not many events take place in my area!

so i'm planning on having an event for swingers and singles. It will be @ my home, which may i say is very nice, but was wondering what are the key things needed to make the event a sucsess and how do i get the right people to attend?

All feedback welcome

Oh the event will take place in october as i want to celebrate my birthday in fine style with like minded people!! its my first event and i want each and all to have 100% fun and excitment!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just throw a party..... Make it a theme maybe, sit back and have fun?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oooh I love a themed party

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oh if you have a date sorted post it in the events section and the meet request and party forum

be prepared for people to ask what other people are going

If I was going to a party I think id like to see the profiles of other people attending......Is that wrong?

over a year ago

Good people

over a year ago

"Oh if you have a date sorted post it in the events section and the meet request and party forum

be prepared for people to ask what other people are going

If I was going to a party I think id like to see the profiles of other people attending......Is that wrong?"

I dont think thats wrong at all

over a year ago

Thanks think i may make it a themed night! so anyone is intrested, look out for it in the events section!!

over a year ago

Oh in terms of being a good host should i be supplying, Drinks, towels, condoms etc?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

err the Beach Party isn't exactly a million miles away

over a year ago

Thanks i like the beach theme but have something in mind!! think it will go down well.......WATCH THIS SPACE!!

still wanna know in terms of being a good host is there anything i need to supply?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Thanks i like the beach theme but have something in mind!! think it will go down well.......WATCH THIS SPACE!!

still wanna know in terms of being a good host is there anything i need to supply?"

I meant the beach party that has already been arranged is in Walsall - not a million miles from Wolverhampton!!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Come to our beach party at chams on 30th august and we'll show you how to host a party

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"Oh in terms of being a good host should i be supplying, Drinks, towels, condoms etc?"

Soft drinks, condoms, few nibbles, baby wipes/ bog roll, ideally a second play area for those who want a bit of privacy (ie to get away from the single guys ), people who want bevvy are usually happy to BYOB, somewhere to dump used condoms - nothing worse than finding them a few days later under a cushion - and remember to get confirmations from more people than you expect to arrive.

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

".........

If I was going to a party I think id like to see the profiles of other people attending......Is that wrong?"

You can see that'd suit participants but it makes things a lot harder for organiser. You get the 'we're not going if they're going' 'I'm not going unless so and so is going' etc. You end up with an Excell spreadsheet about who'll meet who and who won't.

Even just planning a modest gangbang brings the 'what's the woman like?' requests. What the f*ck does it matter? She's coming round and she wants f*cked. Get your arse over here!

Nightmare, honest.

over a year ago

"Thanks i like the beach theme but have something in mind!! think it will go down well.......WATCH THIS SPACE!!

still wanna know in terms of being a good host is there anything i need to supply?

I meant the beach party that has already been arranged is in Walsall - not a million miles from Wolverhampton!!!!"

ok get ya

over a year ago

"Come to our beach party at chams on 30th august and we'll show you how to host a party "

SO THATS AN INVITE THEN?

over a year ago

".........

If I was going to a party I think id like to see the profiles of other people attending......Is that wrong?

You can see that'd suit participants but it makes things a lot harder for organiser. You get the 'we're not going if they're going' 'I'm not going unless so and so is going' etc. You end up with an Excell spreadsheet about who'll meet who and who won't.

Even just planning a modest gangbang brings the 'what's the woman like?' requests. What the f*ck does it matter? She's coming round and she wants f*cked. Get your arse over here!

Nightmare, honest. "

See what you mean!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Come to our beach party at chams on 30th august and we'll show you how to host a party

SO THATS AN INVITE THEN? "

Click on this link and stick your name on it if you're free

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/3426

that way you get to meet loads of people and they get to know you if you decide to throw a party yourself

over a year ago

"Oh in terms of being a good host should i be supplying, Drinks, towels, condoms etc?

Soft drinks, condoms, few nibbles, baby wipes/ bog roll, ideally a second play area for those who want a bit of privacy (ie to get away from the single guys ), people who want bevvy are usually happy to BYOB, somewhere to dump used condoms - nothing worse than finding them a few days later under a cushion - and remember to get confirmations from more people than you expect to arrive."

Thanks alot!!

Post new Message to Thread