By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

look out baby goats

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"look out baby goats"
I still don't understand all this troll stuff, can someone pm me as to what its all about please , thanks xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

“I shall eat you up,” roared the troll

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

I think i understand

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is a Lert related to a Llama?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“I shall eat you up,” roared the troll"
promises, promises

Reply privately

over a year ago

"look out baby goatsI still don't understand all this troll stuff, can someone pm me as to what its all about please , thanks xxx"

From Wikipedia....

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"look out baby goatsI still don't understand all this troll stuff, can someone pm me as to what its all about please , thanks xxx"

once upon a time there were three baby goats and they loved to eat the green grass. They looked at the field on the other side of the bridge and the grass was lovely. All long and lush and scattered with buttercups shining in the summer sun. Let's go eat in the field over the bridge one exclaimed.

But, oh, cried another. There is a nasty troll creature that lives under the bridge and if we try to cross he will eat us up.

Sometimes you get these in the forums, just looking for baby goats to eat up.

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

sent

Reply privately

over a year ago

"look out baby goatsI still don't understand all this troll stuff, can someone pm me as to what its all about please , thanks xxx

From Wikipedia....

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

Well that could mean most people on here at some point from what i have read since starting to post in the forums lol, and thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

i like trolls...i eat them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“I shall eat you up,” roared the trollpromises, promises "

i luv cherrys

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to collect them years AGO....with long hair and fugly faces

Reply privately

over a year ago

"look out baby goatsI still don't understand all this troll stuff, can someone pm me as to what its all about please , thanks xxx

sent "

oh wheres my pm.. I feel all left out now.. boo hoo...

Cali x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I used to collect them years AGO....with long hair and fugly faces "

My mum has a humungous collection of those.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had bout 6...red hair and purple

Reply privately

over a year ago

an ex once brought me one and said it was me..

It had a mobile phone glued to its hand.. not sure what he was trying to say..

cali x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i like trolls...i eat them "

this is what happened when the third and biggest baby goat trip trapped across the bridge and the troll wanted to gobble him up

""Oh no, you won't!" the biggest goat shouted and he lowered his horns and charged at the troll.

Smack! He butted him right over the bridge.

Reply privately

over a year ago

bTW Troll Hunter, in the movies is PISH...dont listen to the hype

Reply privately

over a year ago

After much struggling to get online and get on here tonight, this thread coincides with when i finally got online,,,,, , paranoid now

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my experience, don't EVER out or accuse a troll of being a troll. They really don't like it......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After much struggling to get online and get on here tonight, this thread coincides with when i finally got online,,,,, , paranoid now "

Does DBS stand for Don't Bloody Start (being paranoid!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After much struggling to get online and get on here tonight, this thread coincides with when i finally got online,,,,, , paranoid now "

midnight too, spooooooky

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After much struggling to get online and get on here tonight, this thread coincides with when i finally got online,,,,, , paranoid now

Does DBS stand for Don't Bloody Start (being paranoid!"

Feel like im on the vote for "in the jungle get me outta here",, DBS,,,,it could,,,,be you,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"i like trolls...i eat them

this is what happened when the third and biggest baby goat trip trapped across the bridge and the troll wanted to gobble him up

""Oh no, you won't!" the biggest goat shouted and he lowered his horns and charged at the troll.

Smack! He butted him right over the bridge.

"

Thats me

Reply privately

over a year ago

So which individual are you all bitching about on the Q/T?

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"So which individual are you all bitching about on the Q/T? "

sssshhhhhhh.....it's you

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

"So which individual are you all bitching about on the Q/T? "

If its on the forum how can it be on the QT

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So which individual are you all bitching about on the Q/T?

If its on the forum how can it be on the QT "

How quaint of you all and how clever. But dosn't that make those involved trolls themselfs if i am not mistaken?

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

How quaint of you all and how clever. But dosn't that make those involved trolls themselfs if i am not mistaken? "

Erm no...a troll,by definition is someone who joins only to upset or inflame the members of a group or site.

For example the recent prosecution of someone who joined facebook pages dedicated to teens who had committed suicide. Within his peer group had he expressed the same sentiment there would have been no problem.Trolling is about going out to offend or enrage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How quaint of you all and how clever. But dosn't that make those involved trolls themselfs if i am not mistaken?

Erm no...a troll,by definition is someone who joins only to upset or inflame the members of a group or site.

For example the recent prosecution of someone who joined facebook pages dedicated to teens who had committed suicide. Within his peer group had he expressed the same sentiment there would have been no problem.Trolling is about going out to offend or enrage."

Im raging here....perving profiles...feel like my heads going to explode

Reply privately

over a year ago

For example the recent prosecution of someone who joined facebook pages dedicated to teens who had committed suicide. Within his peer group had he expressed the same sentiment there would have been no problem.Trolling is about going out to offend or enrage."

But surely to put a thread up about someone is trolish behavior in itself, age or location have nothing to do with it its the action and the intent of the individual.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hexham

For example the recent prosecution of someone who joined pages dedicated to teens who had committed suicide. Within his peer group had he expressed the same sentiment there would have been no problem.Trolling is about going out to offend or enrage.

But surely to put a thread up about someone is trolish behavior in itself, age or location have nothing to do with it its the action and the intent of the individual. "

Are you reading what i have written?

A regular poster who does not intend to offend the majority,cannot by definition be a troll,

To go back to the court case i mentioned...had the accused posted hid video on the lets take the piss out of dead teens website he wud have been a twunt,but not a troll

i think you are about to bring up cliques so im off, i suggest u use more forums and research internet conventions,goodnight

Reply privately

over a year ago

anyway.....................

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, still paranoid,,lol

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I liked the ones with flourescent green hair....

Reply privately

over a year ago

For example the recent prosecution of someone who joined pages dedicated to teens who had committed suicide. Within his peer group had he expressed the same sentiment there would have been no problem.Trolling is about going out to offend or enrage.

But surely to put a thread up about someone is trolish behavior in itself, age or location have nothing to do with it its the action and the intent of the individual.

Are you reading what i have written?

A regular poster who does not intend to offend the majority,cannot by definition be a troll,

To go back to the court case i mentioned...had the accused posted hid video on the lets take the piss out of dead teens website he wud have been a twunt,but not a troll

i think you are about to bring up cliques so im off, i suggest u use more forums and research internet conventions,goodnight "

I find it fascinating that you state a regular poster cannot be a troll. So what would you class as a regular poster, what gives them exemption for any comments they make as being derogatory or trollish? Does this mean does this mean a soldier cannot be a murder then? Fascinating to say the least i have to point out this is not facebook and as far as i can tell nobody has died on here tonight although i may be wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope, still paranoid,,lol"

in fear of making u more paranoid MrT...whats that shadow out ur window....looks ominous

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope, still paranoid,,lol

in fear of making u more paranoid MrT...whats that shadow out ur window....looks ominous"

Im 20feet up, here so that rules you out,,lol

Reply privately

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

in fear of making u more paranoid MrT...whats that shadow out ur window....looks ominous

Im 20feet up, here so that rules you out,,lol"

It's a troll on a very big ladder....

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a troll on a very big ladder...."

he forgets us trolls have levitation techniques...and ive just jizzed over his window,,,,was manky anyway...

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a troll on a very big ladder...."

I only said "wild one tonight" to him, meant the weather, must of thought it was something else,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only said "wild one tonight" to him, meant the weather, must of thought it was something else,,,"

yeahhh...u said u were havin a party....looks like a nice pizza....but ur all alone....even worse that frillypink dress is so last year!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only said "wild one tonight" to him, meant the weather, must of thought it was something else,,,

yeahhh...u said u were havin a party....looks like a nice pizza....but ur all alone....even worse that frillypink dress is so last year!!!"

Whats in this year? And i'll change for you,lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

yeahhh...u said u were havin a party....looks like a nice pizza....but ur all alone....even worse that frillypink dress is so last year!!!Whats in this year? And i'll change for you,lol "

anthing that troll sarah jessica parker wears will be fine

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It isn't acceptable to start threads about other people , whatever you think of them.

To another comment...regulars can act like trolls too, no one is expempt.

Thread closed.

Reply privately