Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

singel woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do we find time and again on all sites we yous that some but i stress not all singel woman turn out to be part of a couple , this is not fair on us we are looking for that elusive singel girl to have fun with we have done the 3sum with the fellas but now we want to have fun the tother way so if you ladies want fun with couples as a couple then bloody well say it on your profile ,

thanks all rant over .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Sorry but I have to smile at your rant after reading your profile.

It’s the rock paper scissors thing isn’t it.

Your not after single males, single women are ultimately looking for a single male (ok not always) and single males want to play with couples.

Women pretend to be single because she and her partner have the illusive bi woman problem you do. But I agree in essence it would be better if people were more honest.

Hope the rant helped though

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"why do we find time and again on all sites we yous that some but i stress not all singel woman turn out to be part of a couple , this is not fair on us we are looking for that elusive singel girl to have fun with we have done the 3sum with the fellas but now we want to have fun the tother way so if you ladies want fun with couples as a couple then bloody well say it on your profile ,

thanks all rant over ."

If you come across a 'single woman' profile and discover it's actually a couple then report it.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"why do we find time and again on all sites we yous that some but i stress not all singel woman turn out to be part of a couple , this is not fair on us we are looking for that elusive singel girl to have fun with we have done the 3sum with the fellas but now we want to have fun the tother way so if you ladies want fun with couples as a couple then bloody well say it on your profile ,

thanks all rant over .

If you come across a 'single woman' profile and discover it's actually a couple then report it."

That’s a good idea but there are a few who play without there partner but are not in essence single. There is a status sector when we sign up to FAB sadly it isn’t displayed on profiles.

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

I take your point but anything that suggests something other than the reality ought to be at least questioned and, since admin can't possibly trawl every profile looking for inconsistencies,it's better to report suspicions and let admin deal.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I agree report them and state your gripes with the profile inconsistency. I am only playing devils advocate as there ate some attached women who post here and play alone. Just voicing there point of view that’s all.

I think honesty on your profile cuts down in lots of time wasting and palaver. After all its about quality meets not quantity. Well I always thought it was.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a 100% SINGLE (elusive & BI) female I thought i would add that sometimes females may insist on a companion going with them purely from a safety point of view! I know i do....call me old fashioned but the thought of meeting complete strangers alone is a little bit risky and it's not as if you can tell your family where you're going is it? lol

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

Does that mean your 'friend/lover' actually comes into the room where you're playing?

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

[Removed by poster at 14/08/09 12:27:07]

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

Sorry about the double posts this morning. New mouse.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"As a 100% SINGLE (elusive & BI) female I thought i would add that sometimes females may insist on a companion going with them purely from a safety point of view! I know i do....call me old fashioned but the thought of meeting complete strangers alone is a little bit risky and it's not as if you can tell your family where you're going is it? lol "

It is a point I hadn’t considered as a bloke you pretty much feel safe, well I do so assume others do. What reaction do you get from couples when you tell them this?

over a year ago

yes! lol

My safety is important to me and having been in a situation where this was once compromised I will NEVER meet cpls alone unless I know them well enough to place trust in them.

Patience is a virtue and often pays off! If people cant accept/respect this then they arent respecting me - are they??

over a year ago

"As a 100% SINGLE (elusive & BI) female I thought i would add that sometimes females may insist on a companion going with them purely from a safety point of view! I know i do....call me old fashioned but the thought of meeting complete strangers alone is a little bit risky and it's not as if you can tell your family where you're going is it? lol "

then ur not really a single girl meeting alone then are you? the whole point of couples wanting single females is cos for what ever reaons they dont want another male there????

or have i got this wrong?

over a year ago

If they're decent enough people they accept it and will already know as I make it clear on my novel/profile

over a year ago

Not initially I'm not (with regards to cpls) but i make it clear enough in my profile and any exchanged mail.

over a year ago

I will play alone with couples (MF) but won't meet single guys alone - 1. Because I don't want to and don't really see that as swinging, more just normal shagging and 2. For some reason, rightly or wrongly, I feel safer with a MF couple than with single guys. You hear more about single guy serial killers than couple ones lol For gangbangs, Gary would be there for obvious safetly reasons and coz he likes em. I do say on my profile I'm part of a couple but I do play alone so that makes me single in that sense (if that makes sense) and hopefully that clears up this debate from my end, not very articulately

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

god I'm a man (at least the last time I had a rumble in me pockets I was) and I'm totally confused now

over a year ago

you have the added bonus of a partner being on hand should he be needed....maybe if i did my view would be different.

over a year ago

"I will play alone with couples (MF) but won't meet single guys alone - 1. Because I don't want to and don't really see that as swinging, more just normal shagging and 2. For some reason, rightly or wrongly, I feel safer with a MF couple than with single guys. You hear more about single guy serial killers than couple ones lol For gangbangs, Gary would be there for obvious safetly reasons and coz he likes em. I do say on my profile I'm part of a couple but I do play alone so that makes me single in that sense (if that makes sense) and hopefully that clears up this debate from my end, not very articulately "

u in work hun and bored again

over a year ago

So bored ya sexy thing ya, BUT, it's not all bad, we finish at 3pm for office BBQ today, it's pissing rain and us smokers are to stand in a corner of mud to smoke -- we're not allowed Gazebos Not to worry though, ill be home by 6 half pished and ready to drink the night away

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

It is good to see things from a single woman’s viewpoint. Ok it is something I have considered before especially on the safety point of view. And with regard to serial nut jobs stated above I figure Hindley/Brady and the Wests were the most notable and weren’t single males. (just defending us sane single males lol)

So form this even if you are a single woman you have a male friend available for security? I have to say I can see the positives in that.

over a year ago

LOL freddie, as I typed it I immediately thought of brady/hindly and that west couple, but you know what I mean Or maybe not, but specifically for gangbangs, which could easily get out of hand, I'd want some back up! Plus, an extra guy is never a bad thing pmsl

over a year ago

"So bored ya sexy thing ya, BUT, it's not all bad, we finish at 3pm for office BBQ today, it's pissing rain and us smokers are to stand in a corner of mud to smoke -- we're not allowed Gazebos Not to worry though, ill be home by 6 half pished and ready to drink the night away "

we smokers are the scum of the earth did you not know that. hence my dig back at the non smokers on our profile saying we dont mind meeting them. we still get some people who want to meet us when they state they dont meet smokers. but that one who mailed the other week and said as long as we were considerate smokers. well i have not heard back from him when i replied saying that i would be considerate in putting the ashtray on his head when he was going down on me.

so you gona get a sausage and a roll after hun??? make sure the rain dont put yer fag out

over a year ago

Nah, I'm just gonna stand in the mud corner (probs literally stuck coz me heels'll dig in) and smoke and drink the day away.

I'm a considerate smoker, I let Gary roll mine for nowt!

over a year ago

why do we find time and again on all sites we yous that some but i stress not all singel woman turn out to be part of a couple , this is not fair on us we are looking for that elusive singel girl to have fun with we have done the 3sum with the fellas but now we want to have fun the tother way so if you ladies want fun with couples as a couple then bloody well say it on your profile ,

thanks all rant over .

I try to be as open about what im after, but even that aint welcome sometimes hun. guess you just cant please eveyone, but i do understand ur point. x

over a year ago

we smokers are the scum of the earth did you not know that. hence my dig back at the non smokers on our profile saying we dont mind meeting them. we still get some people who want to meet us when they state they dont meet smokers. but that one who mailed the other week and said as long as we were considerate smokers. well i have not heard back from him when i replied saying that i would be considerate in putting the ashtray on his head when he was going down on me.

Lol....mornin Jan, time for a smoke, then....puff puff. x

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"LOL freddie, as I typed it I immediately thought of brady/hindly and that west couple, but you know what I mean Or maybe not, but specifically for gangbangs, which could easily get out of hand, I'd want some back up! Plus, an extra guy is never a bad thing pmsl "

I know exactly what you mean and I did smile at it to be honest. I did find what you said about singles meeting not being swinging interesting. In the past I would have disagreed with you but there days I suspect you might be right. I have played, couples, parties and singles and in the past haven’t thought on any difference. It can be fun in trees but sometimes more intense on a one on one. (waits for thrown rocks now lol)

over a year ago

Aye Freddie, I think coz I'm in a couple that is why I think that. If I was single and not in a couple playing alone, then I'd maybe think differently, but probs not, when I was single I wanted parties with lotsa horny peeps Just figure the single thing can be done in a nightclub, much easier too and you don't need a secretary to deal with messages about considerate smokers or have a health check before you shag or worry about whether it's safe to post in a forum Oh and if someone stands you up, you bin em -- simple as, whereas on here, it suddenly becomes a complicated issue

That probs didn't make sense either. And this is me sober

over a year ago

"I know exactly what you mean and I did smile at it to be honest. I did find what you said about singles meeting not being swinging interesting. In the past I would have disagreed with you but there days I suspect you might be right. I have played, couples, parties and singles and in the past haven’t thought on any difference. It can be fun in trees but sometimes more intense on a one on one. (waits for thrown rocks now lol) "

Variety is definately the spice of life - I have enjoyed 1-2-1's, 3somes, 4somes and 'oh my go to many on the bedsomes'! lol

PS forgot to add - my companion can be either male or female.....arent i the lucky one? or is that greedy?

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Got to say all this has given me more insight into how it liks from another point of view so thanks for sharing. It helps long term being more considerate to others.

As for you miss Contemporary your just plain lucky lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we fully understand the point of singel girls being acompanyed by a friend and we have no problems with that its allways safty first to many nutters out there thats not the point or woman who are playing away from home there are enough men doing it but case in point we have just contacted another "singel woman " and the first thing she says in her reply is im now with a man so no longer playing as a singel girl ,

defeets the object and the only reason we are not meeting singel men is been there done that want to move on .

over a year ago

"we fully understand the point of singel girls being acompanyed by a friend and we have no problems with that its allways safty first to many nutters out there thats not the point or woman who are playing away from home there are enough men doing it but case in point we have just contacted another "singel woman " and the first thing she says in her reply is im now with a man so no longer playing as a singel girl ,

defeets the object and the only reason we are not meeting singel men is been there done that want to move on ."

Well in fairness to people the lady in question should have stated that on her profile - nice and clearly at the begining

over a year ago

single female ( married!) plays on her own, meets on her own, im far scarier than those i meet so dont need a chaperone lol.

I also have a long time play partner, however If i wanted to someone to meet with the both of us i would mail the people and ask, I dont offer him out, or produce him to those who wish to meet a bi fem on her own lol.

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"we fully understand the point of singel girls being acompanyed by a friend and we have no problems with that its allways safty first to many nutters out there thats not the point or woman who are playing away from home there are enough men doing it but case in point we have just contacted another "singel woman " and the first thing she says in her reply is im now with a man so no longer playing as a singel girl ,

defeets the object and the only reason we are not meeting singel men is been there done that want to move on ."

If you don't believe 'her' profile reflects 'their' status - report them.

By *orkduoCouple
over a year ago

york

we were suprised when a lass we had contacted didnt wanna chat n cam n prove we was a cpl ,but put on her sat nav n actually came to ours,we thought was gonna be a deffo fake but to our surprise turned up ,she just text her friend to say she had arrived n we were gen,so they do exist n arnt always bringing a fella with her for safety purposes.........stone the crows eh !!

Post new Message to Thread