Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

weigh in Wednesday Pt6

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today was weigh in lost 1 pounds so lets the loses keep on rolling in the new year.where i weighed 20 stone 11 pounds just over a year ago now i weigh 15 stone and a bit so far. I think my final target would be 14 stone one pound maybe more but we will see how i look then i get there and take it from their?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Well done keep up the good work. Im far too easily distracted when it cones to eating well

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll be back at weight watchers on Wednesday finding out what the Christmas damage is. I'm not hugely overweight but I go regularly to keep me on the straight and narrow. Hats off to you op in your huge weight loss journey.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll be back at weight watchers on Wednesday finding out what the Christmas damage is. I'm not hugely overweight but I go regularly to keep me on the straight and narrow. Hats off to you op in your huge weight loss journey."
thanks and good luck to you on ur weigh in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well done keep up the good work. Im far too easily distracted when it cones to eating well "
thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

weigh in was good lost 1 and a half this week..

Reply privately

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

"weigh in was good lost 1 and a half this week.. "

Well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

"weigh in was good lost 1 and a half this week..

Well done "

Thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tomorrow is weigh in let see what happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not good pickup 1 pound i think it due to my workout where i am toning myself.. have fun all from a guy with not many friends

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Not good pickup 1 pound i think it due to my workout where i am toning myself.. have fun all from a guy with not many friends "

So that's good that you're toning up, well done you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not good pickup 1 pound i think it due to my workout where i am toning myself.. have fun all from a guy with not many friends

So that's good that you're toning up, well done you! "

thanks hope to loses my lose skin.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Not good pickup 1 pound i think it due to my workout where i am toning myself.. have fun all from a guy with not many friends

So that's good that you're toning up, well done you! thanks hope to loses my lose skin. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

My finale target would between 13 and half to 14 stone which i hope it take 6 to 12 month once i hit the target i think of giving on my dream wish by that time.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"My finale target would between 13 and half to 14 stone which i hope it take 6 to 12 month once i hit the target i think of giving on my dream wish by that time. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not doing a weight cut had flu over weekent i lost 1st 2lb in 4 days i recomend the flu

Reply privately

over a year ago

At today's weigh in i stay the same

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"At today's weigh in i stay the same "

That's good to maintain

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just to say I'll be joining this as I've got to kick the chocolate cravings ive developed since xmas. I need to shed 5lb

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just to say I'll be joining this as I've got to kick the chocolate cravings ive developed since xmas. I need to shed 5lb "

Naughty! It's all that fattening coffee you drink!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just to say I'll be joining this as I've got to kick the chocolate cravings ive developed since xmas. I need to shed 5lb

Naughty! It's all that fattening coffee you drink! "

I'm not doing skinny latte ffs

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just to say I'll be joining this as I've got to kick the chocolate cravings ive developed since xmas. I need to shed 5lb

Naughty! It's all that fattening coffee you drink!

I'm not doing skinny latte ffs "

Haha,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At today's weigh in i stay the same

That's good to maintain "

thanks to be honest i thought i pick up so it was good news.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"At today's weigh in i stay the same

That's good to maintain

thanks to be honest i thought i pick up so it was good news. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I lost 5 pounds this week!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Monday i lost another 3.5lbs taking my total

To 2stone 3lbs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly i pick up 3 so do not know what i am doing anymore as i finding it hard to make friends here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Re-focus and make a 3lb loss next week instead.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Sadly i pick up 3 so do not know what i am doing anymore as i finding it hard to make friends here. "

Hey you've done really well, so far, just need to get back on track

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Re-focus and make a 3lb loss next week instead. "

thanks i try but it getting harder to do these and see what people think of me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sadly i pick up 3 so do not know what i am doing anymore as i finding it hard to make friends here.

Hey you've done really well, so far, just need to get back on track "

thanks sexy its real nice of you to say that too bad my wish may not come true hehe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's got nothing to do with what people think of you. If you want to achieve, then believe.

Get your mojo back and work hard this coming week.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"It's got nothing to do with what people think of you. If you want to achieve, then believe.

Get your mojo back and work hard this coming week. "

Yes this. Do this for you and no one else. Let's have a push for next week, to take you further towards your target, you've done it before

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's got nothing to do with what people think of you. If you want to achieve, then believe.

Get your mojo back and work hard this coming week. "

i allways do as i workout at home but going back to gym soon as for my mojo i do not think i get it back after losing my bother age 54 years old last year

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/18 15:55:52]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes this. Do this for you and no one else. Let's have a push for next week, to take you further towards your target, you've done it before "

I know i am doing it for my self but it would of been nice if other thing happen to but thanks any way your the sweety on here

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

i allways do as i workout at home but going back to gym soon as for my mojo i do not think i get it back after losing my bother age 54 years old last year"

Yes I remember you losing your brother and it takes a long time to get over losing someone close, but you will slowly come through it. Keep at it

Reply privately

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"Sadly i pick up 3 so do not know what i am doing anymore as i finding it hard to make friends here. "

I’ve been following/reading your thread for sometime, but without posting myself.

The journey/weight loss you have achieved is outstanding, and quite inspirational.

The mind is one of the hardest things to control , especially when there is a desire to lose weight and keep it off.

Look outside the immediate situation - look at where you have come from, and consider if that 3lb gain is in fact as dramatic as you might feel it is .

Aim for a 4lb loss in the next week ... I know you can do it ... if your home training, add some extra reps to your routine.. they will make a difference.

Keep on top, keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've lost 4lb this week so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

My weight lose story, I always been a big man from my 20s where I weighed 17 stone 2 pounds till I move back to the UK in the 21 years i went up to 23 stone from November 2016 were I joined sliming world I weigh in at 20 stone 11 ponds by November 2017 I weighed in at 15 stone 1 and a half pound but over dec 2017 and Jan. 2018 I pick up 8 and a half pounds so now I weigh 15 stone 10 pounds so far so on the hole my loss outweighs my gains my total lose now stands at 5 stone 1 pound. I’m doing this for myself because I need too as well getting rude mail in the pass. in the end i hope to hit my target this year.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/18 11:06:55]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My weight lose story, I always been a big man from my 20s where I weighed 17 stone 2 pounds till I move back to the UK in the 21 years i went up to 23 stone from November 2016 were I joined sliming world I weigh in at 20 stone 11 ponds by November 2017 I weighed in at 15 stone 1 and a half pound but over dec 2017 and Jan. 2018 I pick up 8 and a half pounds so now I weigh 15 stone 10 pounds so far so on the hole my loss outweighs my gains my total lose now stands at 5 stone 1 pound. I’m doing this for myself because I need too as well getting rude mail in the pass. in the end i hope to hit my target this year. "

Keep up the good work butty

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"My weight lose story, I always been a big man from my 20s where I weighed 17 stone 2 pounds till I move back to the UK in the 21 years i went up to 23 stone from November 2016 were I joined sliming world I weigh in at 20 stone 11 ponds by November 2017 I weighed in at 15 stone 1 and a half pound but over dec 2017 and Jan. 2018 I pick up 8 and a half pounds so now I weigh 15 stone 10 pounds so far so on the hole my loss outweighs my gains my total lose now stands at 5 stone 1 pound. I’m doing this for myself because I need too as well getting rude mail in the pass. in the end i hope to hit my target this year. "

My friend, you have done amazingly well and I know you are proud of yourself and should be. You have had a difficult time and then Christmas and I think we all gain at Christmas I know you can get back on track, because you've done it before, so chin up and have a good week

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My weight lose story, I always been a big man from my 20s where I weighed 17 stone 2 pounds till I move back to the UK in the 21 years i went up to 23 stone from November 2016 were I joined sliming world I weigh in at 20 stone 11 ponds by November 2017 I weighed in at 15 stone 1 and a half pound but over dec 2017 and Jan. 2018 I pick up 8 and a half pounds so now I weigh 15 stone 10 pounds so far so on the hole my loss outweighs my gains my total lose now stands at 5 stone 1 pound. I’m doing this for myself because I need too as well getting rude mail in the pass. in the end i hope to hit my target this year.

My friend, you have done amazingly well and I know you are proud of yourself and should be. You have had a difficult time and then Christmas and I think we all gain at Christmas I know you can get back on track, because you've done it before, so chin up and have a good week "

thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

today was not good pickup again 1 and a half pound but i think in not fat its muscle i think due to working out more than i every did.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"today was not good pickup again 1 and a half pound but i think in not fat its muscle i think due to working out more than i every did. "

Could well be and that is a good thing. Exercise is good for us all

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

good on you... i actually started my diet at the beginning on the year.. and so far i have lost 15 lbs... my weigh in is tonight so we shall see how it goes....

Reply privately

over a year ago

After 7 weeks off from fat club I managed to maintain on my first weigh in back. I was happy with that.

My second weigh in was last night. 9lbs gone. I was elated with that. Hopefully another 3 next week!

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Since the New year I've gone from 78kg to 72kg.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"good on you... i actually started my diet at the beginning on the year.. and so far i have lost 15 lbs... my weigh in is tonight so we shall see how it goes...."

Gosh, that's a lot, well done you.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"After 7 weeks off from fat club I managed to maintain on my first weigh in back. I was happy with that.

My second weigh in was last night. 9lbs gone. I was elated with that. Hopefully another 3 next week! "

That's great to maintain over that length of time and then lose!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

" Since the New year I've gone from 78kg to 72kg. "

That's a lot too, are you on any specific diet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"today was not good pickup again 1 and a half pound but i think in not fat its muscle i think due to working out more than i every did.

Could well be and that is a good thing. Exercise is good for us all "

thanks well one thing i do weigh my self some time were the scale tells you your body fat water bmi my bmi is 31 body fat from 56 down two 32 and my water is 49% so far.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

" Since the New year I've gone from 78kg to 72kg.

That's a lot too, are you on any specific diet? "

I had flu!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stayed the same this week but I am back to my pre Christmas weight (lost the 7lb I put on over 3 weeks in the festive period )

I just need to stay more focused at the weekends

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I stayed the same this week but I am back to my pre Christmas weight (lost the 7lb I put on over 3 weeks in the festive period )

I just need to stay more focused at the weekends "

You need more vigorous sex with fit black guys.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I had flu! "

Oh no! That's not good, hope you're feeling better now.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I had flu!

Oh no! That's not good, hope you're feeling better now. "

Mostly, thanks.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I had flu!

Oh no! That's not good, hope you're feeling better now.

Mostly, thanks.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Today was a good weigh in lost 5 pound getting close to what i was but the truth is i do not know how much longer i be here due to feeling down.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Today was a good weigh in lost 5 pound getting close to what i was but the truth is i do not know how much longer i be here due to feeling down. "

Wow! You must have worked hard last week, well done you. Sorry you're feeling down, but happy Valentine's anyway x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Today was a good weigh in lost 5 pound getting close to what i was but the truth is i do not know how much longer i be here due to feeling down.

Wow! You must have worked hard last week, well done you. Sorry you're feeling down, but happy Valentine's anyway x"

thanks and happy valentine's to u too the only reason why i down is i do not have many friends on here.

Reply privately

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"Today was a good weigh in lost 5 pound getting close to what i was but the truth is i do not know how much longer i be here due to feeling down.

Wow! You must have worked hard last week, well done you. Sorry you're feeling down, but happy Valentine's anyway x

thanks and happy valentine's to u too the only reason why i down is i do not have many friends on here. "

that's perhaps because all you ever do on here is moan.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

thanks and happy valentine's to u too the only reason why i down is i do not have many friends on here. "

Unfortunately, I know you've heard this before but many single guys struggle on here. Are there any social meetings near you,that you could go to? Is that an option?

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

thanks and happy valentine's to u too the only reason why i down is i do not have many friends on here.

that's perhaps because all you ever do on here is moan."

That's not helpful really, when he lost his brother not long ago.

Reply privately

over a year ago

4.5lb off this week. Elated with that. The hard work is paying off

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Weight up 1 kg

Body fat down to 12 percent x

Reply privately

over a year ago

i expect theres a tablet out there to take your hunger away to stop you eating .

but to be honest its not all about the food , its our fault for not excercising , and that dosent involve gym .

trust me , just walk every single day , walk walk walk , breathe breathe breathe , the pounds will fall off just by walking ..and breathing .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"4.5lb off this week. Elated with that. The hard work is paying off"

well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's not helpful really, when he lost his brother not long ago."

That okay i use to been judge by most on here just because i'm honest..

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

That okay i use to been judge by most on here just because i'm honest.."

It's actually not ok, ignore these people

Reply privately

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

That okay i use to been judge by most on here just because i'm honest.."

honesty has nothing to do with it, you have moaned about never getting a meet, you've not been on a date for years etc, you have to put some effort in, no one will come knocking on your door offering themselves to you.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"4.5lb off this week. Elated with that. The hard work is paying off"

Well done you

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Weight up 1 kg

Body fat down to 12 percent x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

honesty has nothing to do with it, you have moaned about never getting a meet, you've not been on a date for years etc, you have to put some effort in, no one will come knocking on your door offering themselves to you."

i know that i do try.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

honesty has nothing to do with it, you have moaned about never getting a meet, you've not been on a date for years etc, you have to put some effort in, no one will come knocking on your door offering themselves to you. i know that i do try."

You are doing ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

If anyone has an extra 5kg they could send me, I’d happily accept, can’t put weight on for love nor money

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"If anyone has an extra 5kg they could send me, I’d happily accept, can’t put weight on for love nor money"

Oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If anyone has an extra 5kg they could send me, I’d happily accept, can’t put weight on for love nor money"

You are very welcome to come take some of mine. I’m very generous like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not a lb heavier than delicious

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm not a lb heavier than delicious"

Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am back in the game! I lost 3lbs this week so only 1lb til my total loss is 2 st. Happy days and about half way there!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am back in the game! I lost 3lbs this week so only 1lb til my total loss is 2 st. Happy days and about half way there! "

You’re doing a wonderful job. That 1lb will soon be lost

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I am back in the game! I lost 3lbs this week so only 1lb til my total loss is 2 st. Happy days and about half way there! "

Well done you, some great achievements on here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am back in the game! I lost 3lbs this week so only 1lb til my total loss is 2 st. Happy days and about half way there!

You’re doing a wonderful job. That 1lb will soon be lost"

Thank you... all I need to do is stay on track... easy right??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am back in the game! I lost 3lbs this week so only 1lb til my total loss is 2 st. Happy days and about half way there!

Well done you, some great achievements on here! "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

You’re doing a wonderful job. That 1lb will soon be lost"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you... all I need to do is stay on track... easy right?? "

I definitely don’t find it easy. Temptation all around. Just gotta stop putting things I shouldn’t in my mouth!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you... all I need to do is stay on track... easy right??

I definitely don’t find it easy. Temptation all around. Just gotta stop putting things I shouldn’t in my mouth! "

Hmm...I think my husband would say I need to put more things I shouldn't in my mouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done you, some great achievements on here! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weight in tomorrow lets see what happens what do the people think of the change in me?

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Weight in tomorrow lets see what happens what do the people think of the change in me?"

It's a massive difference especially from the 23st pic

Good luck tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Weight in tomorrow lets see what happens what do the people think of the change in me?

It's a massive difference especially from the 23st pic

Good luck tomorrow "

thank you from one of the nice couples on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

6lb gone. Got my 2st and skinny bitch of the week. Happy with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"6lb gone. Got my 2st and skinny bitch of the week. Happy with that. "

well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whoop whoop! That's fab!! Well done you! My 2 stone is eluding me. I put on 1lb this week so I've got 2lbs to go now... there's always next week...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Weight in tomorrow lets see what happens what do the people think of the change in me?"

Wow - looking great - what a difference - you must be chuffed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yay!! Great achievement

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks both. It feels amazing to actually be achieving results.

Well done to everyone and Scarlet... 2lbs meh. You got this!!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Fantastic!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I stay the same but it becoming harder know it seem to lose something beside that my mum in hospital not well. I also thinking of having cosmetics surgery to tighten the skin and enhance my manhood at some point thanks to all who noted the change in my looks have fun all.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I stay the same but it becoming harder know it seem to lose something beside that my mum in hospital not well. I also thinking of having cosmetics surgery to tighten the skin and enhance my manhood at some point thanks to all who noted the change in my looks have fun all."

At least you haven't gained Sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she gets well soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I stay the same but it becoming harder know it seem to lose something beside that my mum in hospital not well. I also thinking of having cosmetics surgery to tighten the skin and enhance my manhood at some point thanks to all who noted the change in my looks have fun all.

At least you haven't gained Sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she gets well soon "

ya it good i did not gain and thank you wish there where more couples like u on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I weighed in at 16.3 stone. Is there a prize or anything

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I weighed in at 16.3 stone. Is there a prize or anything "

It's depends if you've achieved a huge weight loss, or any weight loss as these people on this thread have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I weighed in at 16.3 stone. Is there a prize or anything "
well done when i first weigh over a year ago i weigh 20st 11 pounds when i weigh in this week i weigh in at 15st 6 and a half pounds but at my highest i weigh 23 stone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Finally managed to wear 34" waist jeans after dropping down to 30" in the last two years - progress upwards

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Finally managed to wear 34" waist jeans after dropping down to 30" in the last two years - progress upwards "

Well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weight in coming up late see what happy as I lost my way a bit but I blame my dad for it inherit his bad genes and looks which knocking me back lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Finally managed to wear 34" waist jeans after dropping down to 30" in the last two years - progress upwards "
well i dropped from a 48 waist down to a 40 so far. your doing great well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

2.5lbs off tonight - I have been quite naughty this week and not followed plan for at least half the week. I’m acutely aware this week needs to be 100% in order to lose next week.

Good luck everyone x

Reply privately

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Aww all this losing weight (great job BTW) and I'm the other way around, not eating anything and 86kg - but on a 6'8" frame lol.

Gonna put some muscles on my body but start eating first

Reply privately

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

@oreo wish I was 16.3 stone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"2.5lbs off tonight - I have been quite naughty this week and not followed plan for at least half the week. I’m acutely aware this week needs to be 100% in order to lose next week.

Good luck everyone x"

well you look stunning and well done on your weight loss

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"2.5lbs off tonight - I have been quite naughty this week and not followed plan for at least half the week. I’m acutely aware this week needs to be 100% in order to lose next week.

Good luck everyone x"

He, well done you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not a good weight i pick up 3 and a half but i think it more muscular than fat to be honest i do not know if i should keep going because i do not think i be as good looking as the other men on here hehe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not a good weight i pick up 3 and a half but i think it more muscular than fat to be honest i do not know if i should keep going because i do not think i be as good looking as the other men on here hehe "

Surely you should be losing weight for yourself, not other people?

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Not a good weight i pick up 3 and a half but i think it more muscular than fat to be honest i do not know if i should keep going because i do not think i be as good looking as the other men on here hehe

Surely you should be losing weight for yourself, not other people?"

Hear hear!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not a good weight i pick up 3 and a half but i think it more muscular than fat to be honest i do not know if i should keep going because i do not think i be as good looking as the other men on here hehe

Surely you should be losing weight for yourself, not other people?"

i know that just saying it as a joke that all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hear hear! "

i see i must said something wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

i be back on track next week.. because i like the people saying well done

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Hear hear! i see i must said something wrong "

No you didn't. What we meant was, you don't have to be like everyone else, do it for you

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"i be back on track next week.. because i like the people saying well done "

You should be very proud of yourself, you've done brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hear hear! i see i must said something wrong

No you didn't. What we meant was, you don't have to be like everyone else, do it for you "

i know i got to joke to cheer me up lately as be going to Scotland soon to scatter my brother ashes once my mum well who is very ill at this time. so i got to joke to keep my chain up.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No you didn't. What we meant was, you don't have to be like everyone else, do it for you

i know i got to joke to cheer me up lately as be going to Scotland soon to scatter my brother ashes once my mum well who is very ill at this time. so i got to joke to keep my chain up. "

I know you are, it's a very difficult time for you and yes, keep your chin up

Reply privately

over a year ago

i know i got to joke to cheer me up lately as be going to Scotland soon to scatter my brother ashes once my mum well who is very ill at this time. so i got to joke to keep my chain up.

I know you are, it's a very difficult time for you and yes, keep your chin up "

I am trying to bad it is hard but your one of two people here been nice to me thanks

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I know you are, it's a very difficult time for you and yes, keep your chin up

I am trying to bad it is hard but your one of two people here been nice to me thanks"

You're welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

weigh in day is soon i think i pick up more muscle which may shows on the scales but let see what happens, after weigh in off to Liverpool to fill in forums a other stress full day..

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"weigh in day is soon i think i pick up more muscle which may shows on the scales but let see what happens, after weigh in off to Liverpool to fill in forums a other stress full day.. "

Hey good luck for tomorrow, if you're gaining muscle tone, that's good

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ll put mine up tomorrow. Have a body analyser so I’ll bare it all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"weigh in day is soon i think i pick up more muscle which may shows on the scales but let see what happens, after weigh in off to Liverpool to fill in forums a other stress full day..

Hey good luck for tomorrow, if you're gaining muscle tone, that's good "

Thanks sexy wish there more like you on here who are nice and friendly

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"weigh in day is soon i think i pick up more muscle which may shows on the scales but let see what happens, after weigh in off to Liverpool to fill in forums a other stress full day..

Thanks sexy wish there more like you on here who are nice and friendly"

Ah, you're welcome, thank you. How's your Mum now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah, you're welcome, thank you. How's your Mum now? "

she doing much better thanks for asking

Reply privately

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Today was weigh in lost 1 pounds so lets the loses keep on rolling in the new year.where i weighed 20 stone 11 pounds just over a year ago now i weigh 15 stone and a bit so far. I think my final target would be 14 stone one pound maybe more but we will see how i look then i get there and take it from their? "

Well done, that's really good x

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Ah, you're welcome, thank you. How's your Mum now? she doing much better thanks for asking"

Ah, I'm glad

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah, you're welcome, thank you. How's your Mum now? she doing much better thanks for asking

Ah, I'm glad "

Well now everyone knows i am a mummies boy dam that bad but with a wildside.

Reply privately

over a year ago

not good pickup 2 and a half maybe it muscle which is cool..

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"not good pickup 2 and a half maybe it muscle which is cool.."

That would be cool, have you asked your slimming leader if this could be the case?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"not good pickup 2 and a half maybe it muscle which is cool.."

Suggest you get an experts opinion, unlikely that a gain of 2 1/2 pounds is down to muscle bulk sorry to say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"not good pickup 2 and a half maybe it muscle which is cool..

That would be cool, have you asked your slimming leader if this could be the case? "

no i asked next weigh in because i could not stay but lets see what that scales say next week and take it from there that is my track record some time i'm up then down other times. i only saying it because it does not feel like i have pickup that why i said it

Reply privately

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

600g on.

But apparently gained 3kg of fat in a week... That's using the machine at the gym... Just to goes to show the body fat thing is so hit and miss...

Not bothered about the gain. It's getting to the time of the month I can put 5-6kg on for the week (I wish I was joking)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"600g on.

But apparently gained 3kg of fat in a week... That's using the machine at the gym... Just to goes to show the body fat thing is so hit and miss...

Not bothered about the gain. It's getting to the time of the month I can put 5-6kg on for the week (I wish I was joking)"

well you look sexy anyway in your photos well it will come sooner or later

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm down 2lbs this week and have finally lost over 2 stone in total. It's been a long time coming!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I'm down 2lbs this week and have finally lost over 2 stone in total. It's been a long time coming! "

well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i'm gone to try get down it 14 and a half stone by summer

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

had a crappy couple of weeks health wise so i had fallen off the diet a bit.... didn't have a weigh in last week because of the beast and being snowed in....

so i thought and i was sure i had put on a couple of lbs.... but in the last 2 weeks i have lost 2 lbs...

chuffed doesn't describe it... and i am fully back on the diet now....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done everyone! I lost 5 pounds last week! No idea how, weigh in tomorrow and think itll be a gain!

But over 2st lost now! Keep pushing guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

1/2 lb on this week. Damn and blast. Must try harder.

I finally started hockey training again so hoping that helps.

Have a good week all x

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I'm down 2lbs this week and have finally lost over 2 stone in total. It's been a long time coming! "

Yay!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Weigh in Wednesday come up let see what happens because i got a text that i maybe getting award great at less on thing going right for me

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Weigh in Wednesday come up let see what happens because i got a text that i maybe getting award great at less on thing going right for me "

Sounds exciting!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Weigh in Wednesday come up let see what happens because i got a text that i maybe getting award great at less on thing going right for me

Sounds exciting! "

yes it does but we wait and see but i not my self lately

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Weigh in Wednesday come up let see what happens because i got a text that i maybe getting award great at less on thing going right for me

Sounds exciting! yes it does but we wait and see but i not my self lately"

Ah well, lots of luck for tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

diet has been going good, all year summer body.

Reply privately

over a year ago

today was a good day lost 3 and a half pounds plus i was award greatest loser 2018 award today.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"today was a good day lost 3 and a half pounds plus i was award greatest loser 2018 award today. "

Just wow! That is a great achievement for you, well done!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done everyone, such great achievements. I really need to get motivated!!

Sitting here eating a jam doughnut whilst contemplating joining Slimming world..... so naughty

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"today was a good day lost 3 and a half pounds plus i was award greatest loser 2018 award today. "

Well done. It’s somewhat funny that being awarded the greatest “loser” is a real good thing.

Good work OP

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Well done everyone, such great achievements. I really need to get motivated!!

Sitting here eating a jam doughnut whilst contemplating joining Slimming world..... so naughty "

having lost 20 lbs so far since the beginning of the year with slimming world i can absolutely recommend it....

the booklet is such an eyeopener as to what you can and can't eat guilt free...

and on that note... off out to get me a jacket potato with baked beans and salad for lunch (zero syns!!! lol)

Reply privately

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I don't even know what I weigh, I just use the mirror as a guide to how I'm doing profile pic is my current shape!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"today was a good day lost 3 and a half pounds plus i was award greatest loser 2018 award today.

Just wow! That is a great achievement for you, well done! "

thank you but i still a bit off from where i was before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"today was a good day lost 3 and a half pounds plus i was award greatest loser 2018 award today.

Well done. It’s somewhat funny that being awarded the greatest “loser” is a real good thing.

Good work OP "

thanks well it fits my names since not lucky here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sitting here eating a jam doughnut whilst contemplating joining Slimming world..... so naughty "

thanks

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Sitting here eating a jam doughnut whilst contemplating joining Slimming world..... so naughty

having lost 20 lbs so far since the beginning of the year with slimming world i can absolutely recommend it....

the booklet is such an eyeopener as to what you can and can't eat guilt free...

and on that note... off out to get me a jacket potato with baked beans and salad for lunch (zero syns!!! lol)"

Well done Fabio, that's a great loss

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Just wow! That is a great achievement for you, well done! thank you but i still a bit off from where i was before."

But you're back on target!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done all!

I maintained. Uff. To be honest I was lucky not to gain. No complacency this week. I’m back on it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done to all you losers this week! I've lost another 1lb this week and I'm definitely remotivated now after my blip that was Christmas and New year!

Losers, keep losing

Reply privately

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

Another 3lb off, but struggling to keep on track with eating the right foods.

Gym routine is messed up as well ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well done to all you losers this week! I've lost another 1lb this week and I'm definitely remotivated now after my blip that was Christmas and New year!

Losers, keep losing "

well done to you too from the greatest loser of 2018

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just wow! That is a great achievement for you, well done! thank you but i still a bit off from where i was before.

But you're back on target! "

yep hope keep going down now

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i got weight today did not go yesterday due to going to the doctor for personal reason found out i am suffering anxiety and mild depression so i got tables for that now.so my weight is was okay i pick up a half a pound.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"well i got weight today did not go yesterday due to going to the doctor for personal reason found out i am suffering anxiety and mild depression so i got tables for that now.so my weight is was okay i pick up a half a pound. "

Glad you've been to the doctors, hope things start to look brighter for you soon!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well i got weight today did not go yesterday due to going to the doctor for personal reason found out i am suffering anxiety and mild depression so i got tables for that now.so my weight is was okay i pick up a half a pound.

Glad you've been to the doctors, hope things start to look brighter for you soon! "

i am fine now and thanks for being so nice to me wish their were more nice people like u two on here i could hug and kiss you

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"well i got weight today did not go yesterday due to going to the doctor for personal reason found out i am suffering anxiety and mild depression so i got tables for that now.so my weight is was okay i pick up a half a pound.

Glad you've been to the doctors, hope things start to look brighter for you soon! i am fine now and thanks for being so nice to me wish their were more nice people like u two on here i could hug and kiss you "

Ah, bless you. You take care of yourself!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad you've been to the doctors, hope things start to look brighter for you soon! i am fine now and thanks for being so nice to me wish their were more nice people like u two on here i could hug and kiss you

Ah, bless you. You take care of yourself! "

i do but some people do need a bit of fun in life too is that wrong

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Glad you've been to the doctors, hope things start to look brighter for you soon! i am fine now and thanks for being so nice to me wish their were more nice people like u two on here i could hug and kiss you

Ah, bless you. You take care of yourself! i do but some people do need a bit of fun in life too is that wrong "

No, my friend, it's not, but

very few find it on here

Reply privately