Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cat mutilations

Jump to newest

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

handed to me yesterday was a flyer regarding an ongoing investigation into the Croydon cat killer which was on the news a few years ago.

The sick bastard is still at large and South Norwood Animal Rescue & Liberty (SNARL) are urging pet owners in essex to keep their cats in at night and to report anything suspicious to the police.

apparently the person responsible is tall with light hair, wears a camo jacket and black trousers. apparently he searches in front gardens, parks, etc. with a torch looking for pets and coaxes them with food.

so far he has mutilated in excess of 300 animals including cats, rabbits and foxes, cutting off limbs, slashing open or decapitating.

by all accounts his acts of violence have taken place all across London and the home counties.

i know this is a little grim for a Friday morning but i thought it should be highlighted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Karma will get him

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think someone should mutilate him the sick bastud. I thank goodness my cat doesn't leave my back garden anymore, it must be such a trauma to find them, my heart goes out to all the owners

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Google the the Macdonald Triad.

Serial killer in waiting.

By *orwegian Blue OP   Man
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Karma will get him"

hopefully the police will get him too...

over a year ago

"handed to me yesterday was a flyer regarding an ongoing investigation into the Croydon cat killer which was on the news a few years ago.

The sick bastard is still at large and South Norwood Animal Rescue & Liberty (SNARL) are urging pet owners in essex to keep their cats in at night and to report anything suspicious to the police.

apparently the person responsible is tall with light hair, wears a camo jacket and black trousers. apparently he searches in front gardens, parks, etc. with a torch looking for pets and coaxes them with food.

so far he has mutilated in excess of 300 animals including cats, rabbits and foxes, cutting off limbs, slashing open or decapitating.

by all accounts his acts of violence have taken place all across London and the home counties.

i know this is a little grim for a Friday morning but i thought it should be highlighted. "

Was this to do with the news report where a family had 3 rabbits killed over the course of a month or something?

Hope it is in a way... Couldn't bear for there to be 2 evils like that

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Google the the Macdonald Triad.

Serial killer in waiting. "

Yes I've heard they all started by abusing animals.

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

Proper sick c**t

I heard louis theroux is on the case too and is going to make a documentary to catch this sicko.

Karma will eventually catch up with them

over a year ago

As a bunny Mum I worry about this.

I’ve heard of bunnies having limbs and heads cut off and being left on the door step.

Fucking sick cunt that needs his bits cut off

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

He has killed several here in Northampton. If anyone catches him I hope they mutilate him the sick fucker !!

over a year ago

"Proper sick c**t

I heard louis theroux is on the case too and is going to make a documentary to catch this sicko.

Karma will eventually catch up with them"

Really? If anyone can get him Louis can.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Proper sick c**t

Karma will eventually catch up with them"

Ooh I hope he does!

Post new Message to Thread