Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Movie Characters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you could choose at hot sweaty night with a movie character which one would you pick this means live action and also will be in Character Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwomen talk about love scratches meow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any character zac efron is playing lol.

Geeky x

over a year ago

Ohhhhh. But I want twooooo.

over a year ago

Has to be wonderwoman

over a year ago

"Ohhhhh. But I want twooooo. "
well you can have me and a movie character if you look from distance or have bad eye sight look like tom hardy from revenant

over a year ago

I forgot a Tom Hardy...

over a year ago

"Ohhhhh. But I want twooooo. well you can have me and a movie character if you look from distance or have bad eye sight look like tom hardy from revenant "

Can't I just have Remus Lupin and Sirius Black instead? Tom Hardy does nowt for me I'm afraid

over a year ago

But but... I have a list.

~Mia

over a year ago

There was a film called Wristcutters and an actress in it called Shannon Sossomon. I was only about 18 at the time but have never wanted to fuck an actress more.

over a year ago

"Ohhhhh. But I want twooooo. well you can have me and a movie character if you look from distance or have bad eye sight look like tom hardy from revenant

Can't I just have Remus Lupin and Sirius Black instead? Tom Hardy does nowt for me I'm afraid "

you watching on Itv haha was on this week

over a year ago

"Ohhhhh. But I want twooooo. well you can have me and a movie character if you look from distance or have bad eye sight look like tom hardy from revenant

Can't I just have Remus Lupin and Sirius Black instead? Tom Hardy does nowt for me I'm afraid "

Watching Harry Potter now and actually thought Sirius looked fucking hot!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Man of steel baby

over a year ago

Can't I just have Remus Lupin and Sirius Black instead? Tom Hardy does nowt for me I'm afraid

Watching Harry Potter now and actually thought Sirius looked fucking hot!"

So am I! Gary Oldman's eyes make me go weak at the knees. As do David Thewlis'. (Remus)

Also there is a lot of smutty fan fiction out there about various combinations involving those two characters. I have problems.

over a year ago

So am I! Gary Oldman's eyes make me go weak at the knees. As do David Thewlis'. (Remus)

Also there is a lot of smutty fan fiction out there about various combinations involving those two characters. I have problems. "

I’m thinking I’d quite like to do Harry Potter too... help me!!!! (Nice profile pic btw!)

over a year ago

Also there is a lot of smutty fan fiction out there about various combinations involving those two characters. I have problems. "

well if you ever want me for roleplay feel free I can swish and flick my wand

over a year ago

Also there is a lot of smutty fan fiction out there about various combinations involving those two characters. I have problems.

I’m thinking I’d quite like to do Harry Potter too... help me!!!! (Nice profile pic btw!)"

Awww, but Daniel Radcliffe is teeny tiny. Thank you, I feel the need to constantly advertise my fandom.

over a year ago

I’m thinking I’d quite like to do Harry Potter too... help me!!!! (Nice profile pic btw!)

Awww, but Daniel Radcliffe is teeny tiny. Thank you, I feel the need to constantly advertise my fandom. "

And so you should, our wedding cake has ‘always’ on it

over a year ago

A bi mmf with Mystique and Thor

over a year ago

Also there is a lot of smutty fan fiction out there about various combinations involving those two characters. I have problems. well if you ever want me for roleplay feel free I can swish and flick my wand "

Yes, but just because you can do magic now doesn't mean you have to whip your wand out for everything

over a year ago

Also there is a lot of smutty fan fiction out there about various combinations involving those two characters. I have problems. well if you ever want me for roleplay feel free I can swish and flick my wand

Yes, but just because you can do magic now doesn't mean you have to whip your wand out for everything "

not even for 100 house points haha

over a year ago

Awww, but Daniel Radcliffe is teeny tiny. Thank you, I feel the need to constantly advertise my fandom.

And so you should, our wedding cake has ‘always’ on it "

Awww

I think if I ever get married I WILL be dressing as Tonks, hypothetical hubby will be dressed as Remus and our first dance will be to Magic Works from Goblet Of Fire.

I can dream.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Wonder Woman and fuck her till my cock falls off

over a year ago

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn

over a year ago

Oscar Isaac as Poe. Crushing hard at the moment

over a year ago

Dot cotton in eastenders with a fag in her trap now that’s sexy is it not lol

over a year ago

Would it be wrong for me to say Martha May Whovier from How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Post new Message to Thread