Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The problem with verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've had a meet up with a lady from fab but as we are both unverified, we can't actually verify each other.

Surely the verification system is slightly flawed in this respect.

Is there a way around this, aside from meeting someone who is already verified??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

I think the system is quite good otherwise, all the newbies could verify each other possibly leading to even more timewasters..

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It stops fake profiles being verified

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I don't care for the verification system, basic social skills ought to be enough when arranging to meet someone. I don't display mine, and I don't give them out.

Seems not to have worked against me thus far.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"I've had a meet up with a lady from fab but as we are both unverified, we can't actually verify each other.

Is there a way around this, aside from meeting someone who is already verified??"

I think the flaw would be if unverified people could verify each other. No point in the whole system then.

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam "

Or; since you presumably both managed to use your social skills to meet each other, why bother?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There's a near identical post from a guy a couple of days ago who met an unverified woman.

There's a range of ways to get verified by others, not all involving shag meets. Socials, clubs, friends and cam.

The integrity of the system is better than weakening it, so that they become easier to get but have less value.

At present they demonstrate that someone has made efforts to establish that they match who they claim to be, as far ad practicable without producing passports etc.

Most people have a good number of others who they may reach out to somehow, even if it means effort and possibly cost such as visiting a club.

Being verified should make it much more achievable to meet those who expect their meets to have them, so there's some element of reliability etc.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/12/17 19:48:22]

over a year ago

"I think the system is quite good otherwise, all the newbies could verify each other possibly leading to even more timewasters..

"

Thanks for pointing that out. It hadn't occurred to me

over a year ago

"I don't care for the verification system, basic social skills ought to be enough when arranging to meet someone. I don't display mine, and I don't give them out.

Seems not to have worked against me thus far. "

I agree completely. Unfortunately for me a lot of ladies and couples in my area won't meet without a verification

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

Or; since you presumably both managed to use your social skills to meet each other, why bother?"

We like veris as it confirms that the person is who they are and also they are more likely to turn up then unverified people, from our experience.

over a year ago

Think I'm gonna concentrate more on getting social meets.

I think that will be the best course of action.

Thanks for your input guys n gals

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've had a meet up with a lady from fab but as we are both unverified, we can't actually verify each other.

Is there a way around this, aside from meeting someone who is already verified??"

Go on the chat rooms on cam and start a chat and see if they will verify you. You can then verify the one you met and then they will be able to verify you in return.

Mr2

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't care for the verification system, basic social skills ought to be enough when arranging to meet someone. I don't display mine, and I don't give them out.

Seems not to have worked against me thus far.

I agree completely. Unfortunately for me a lot of ladies and couples in my area won't meet without a verification "

Some do.

Post new Message to Thread