Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice for women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it. "

You fallen for a woman?

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Awww Sir Galahad....sounds like you had a bit of o time of it xxx

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

ouch...do your knees need a plaster now ? xx

over a year ago

Well I couldn't leave her there flustering, but I could have done with a little help from her and not trying to give me a hernia

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Well I couldn't leave her there flustering, but I could have done with a little help from her and not trying to give me a hernia "

Don't do that, ouch

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it. "

Good points!!! I always make sure that these points are fully understood by the men I push to the side of the road before I begin.

over a year ago

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it.

Good points!!! I always make sure that these points are fully understood by the men I push to the side of the road before I begin. "

I'm disappointed in you. I thought that being Supergran, you'd just pick the car up and carry it to the roadside

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it.

Good points!!! I always make sure that these points are fully understood by the men I push to the side of the road before I begin.

I'm disappointed in you. I thought that being Supergran, you'd just pick the car up and carry it to the roadside "

Well if it had you in it i'd summon the strength from somwhere x

Post new Message to Thread