Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

And what have you done?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Merry Christmas OP! Hope you're doing well.

I made Christmas dinner. Now doing sod all until I need to go out for more chocolate.

over a year ago

Another year older....

over a year ago

And a new one just begun

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Work.

over a year ago

"Merry Christmas OP! Hope you're doing well.

I made Christmas dinner. Now doing sod all until I need to go out for more chocolate."

Merry Christmas, SH. That all sounds like a good Christmas. I have too much chocolate here so you're welcome to that.

over a year ago

"Another year older...."

That aging just keeps happening. I hope you are content and well.

over a year ago

"And a new one just begun "

The marvel of each new day is that we get to start anew. Merry Christmas.

over a year ago

"Work. "

Thank you for keeping the world going.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I've eaten...a lot!

Hope you had fun

over a year ago

Day with my mum and Nan yesterday and the road boys. Today just me and the toad boys. Couple of board games and just chilling. It’s actually been really nice. This is my third Christmas on my own and so far I seem to free of the fog that settled the past couple of years, so it’s going well

over a year ago

"I've eaten...a lot!

Hope you had fun"

As long as you enjoyed it.

over a year ago

"Day with my mum and Nan yesterday and the road boys. Today just me and the toad boys. Couple of board games and just chilling. It’s actually been really nice. This is my third Christmas on my own and so far I seem to free of the fog that settled the past couple of years, so it’s going well "

That's fantastic. I hope you remain fog free.

over a year ago

Christmas was wonderful. Was my first without either of my parents, but it wasn't as hard as I had imagined it would be. Life goes on, I suppose.

I've already gotten back to work today and I have created my master plan/to-do list for 2018, so bring on the New Year!

I hope you've been well, Lickety.

over a year ago

"Christmas was wonderful. Was my first without either of my parents, but it wasn't as hard as I had imagined it would be. Life goes on, I suppose.

I've already gotten back to work today and I have created my master plan/to-do list for 2018, so bring on the New Year!

I hope you've been well, Lickety. "

Courtney, I love your attitude. I may need you to create my grand plan for 2018.

over a year ago

What am I doing? Since Xmas eve I have been chatting to a lovely man who messaged me on here and we seem to be getting along very nicely so far

Other than that other than cooking and washing up... Bugger all really

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Work.

Hope you and eveyone els had a good time

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

So far I've been ill and getting pretty damn fucked off with it now.

over a year ago

"What am I doing? Since Xmas eve I have been chatting to a lovely man who messaged me on here and we seem to be getting along very nicely so far

Other than that other than cooking and washing up... Bugger all really "

I hope the getting on nicely works out well.

over a year ago

"Work.

Hope you and eveyone els had a good time "

Thank you for keeping the world going.

over a year ago

"So far I've been ill and getting pretty damn fucked off with it now. "

Get better soon (said through a gas mask as I don't want to catch whatever it is).

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Merry Christmas Lickety!!

We hope you had a good day?

We’ve been busier than ever - Frank with work & I got the sick kids & leaky boiler.

Yesterday was a nice break from washing!!

Currently ironing with a super large gin as we go to Scotland tomorrow for 4 nights thanks to a grant from Macmillan for Frank.

We did go to town this morning to get things in the sale for our wedding next December

B x

over a year ago

"What am I doing? Since Xmas eve I have been chatting to a lovely man who messaged me on here and we seem to be getting along very nicely so far

"

Thank you... So do I... It's somewhat overdue

over a year ago

"Merry Christmas Lickety!!

We hope you had a good day?

We’ve been busier than ever - Frank with work & I got the sick kids & leaky boiler.

Yesterday was a nice break from washing!!

Currently ironing with a super large gin as we go to Scotland tomorrow for 4 nights thanks to a grant from Macmillan for Frank.

We did go to town this morning to get things in the sale for our wedding next December

B x"

Betty, it's tiring just reading how much you are doing and managing. I feel rather lazy spending the day doing not a lot now.

Fantastic news that you and Frank have a big plan for next December and really good to hear that everyone is doing so well.

over a year ago

Thank you... So do I... It's somewhat overdue "

Ah! I really hope it hits the spot.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Happy belated Christmas Lickety - I genuinely hope you've had an enjoyable one however you have 'done it'.

I haven't done much but I've spent mine with family and lots of food, laughter and happiness. I feel incredibly blessed right now.

over a year ago

Merry Christmas Lickety. I've drank, eaten and made merry. I'm dressed up a bit for this evening's soiree too.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Worked all the way through and eaten an entire Stollen the size of a breeze block.

over a year ago

"Happy belated Christmas Lickety - I genuinely hope you've had an enjoyable one however you have 'done it'.

I haven't done much but I've spent mine with family and lots of food, laughter and happiness. I feel incredibly blessed right now. "

I'm so pleased to read that you feel blessed and happy.

Ours started on Saturday and it has been a lovely time with family (with a small break-away yesterday morning to attend a friend's annual Christmas morning party).

I'm in lazy mode today and, somehow, on here.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Blocked loads of idiots on here in between working.

over a year ago

"Merry Christmas Lickety. I've drank, eaten and made merry. I'm dressed up a bit for this evening's soiree too. "

Making merry and a soiree to come? You're living the dream, The Brain. Enjoy it and make some merry for me too.

over a year ago

"Worked all the way through and eaten an entire Stollen the size of a breeze block. "

Thanks for keeping the world going. Stollen is well deserved... and you've reminded me that I have one waiting to be eaten.

over a year ago

"Blocked loads of idiots on here in between working. "

Thanks for keeping the world going and do you offer a blocking service?

over a year ago

Ate loads of goodies!..cooked loads of scrummy dinners!!..and counted my new collection of deodorants, shower gels, shaving gels, and razors!...and loved it

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Apart from a 4hr shift at work this morning I've had a lovely, chilled time at home. The kids have been perfect and loved their presents. Much prosecco has been d*unk and I started on the Cheese this arvo. I love cheese!!!

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break Lickety

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Blocked loads of idiots on here in between working. "

It was a joke ffs Jesus some people are so uptight

over a year ago

"Ate loads of goodies!..cooked loads of scrummy dinners!!..and counted my new collection of deodorants, shower gels, shaving gels, and razors!...and loved it "

Brilliant! Now you don't need to shop for toiletries until spring (or summer).

over a year ago

I have eaten and eaten some more

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Blocked loads of idiots on here in between working.

Thanks for keeping the world going and do you offer a blocking service?

"

I'd be happy to advise about potential blockees lol

over a year ago

"Apart from a 4hr shift at work this morning I've had a lovely, chilled time at home. The kids have been perfect and loved their presents. Much prosecco has been d*unk and I started on the Cheese this arvo. I love cheese!!!

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break Lickety "

That all sounds lovely.

I need to break out the cheese and Prosecco.

over a year ago

It was a joke ffs Jesus some people are so uptight "

I thought men liked it tight.

over a year ago

"I have eaten and eaten some more "

Enjoy.

over a year ago

Tenerife

Hot and sunny

Still had a christmassy turkey dinner.

over a year ago

"Tenerife

Hot and sunny

Still had a christmassy turkey dinner. "

Turkey and a tan.

over a year ago

"Merry Christmas Lickety. I've drank, eaten and made merry. I'm dressed up a bit for this evening's soiree too.

Making merry and a soiree to come? You're living the dream, The Brain. Enjoy it and make some merry for me too.

"

I do double merriment in your stead

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It was a joke ffs Jesus some people are so uptight

I thought men liked it tight.

"

over a year ago

Eaten far too much

over a year ago

Yesterday I did parkrun with my girlfriend (and about 350 other people!), after that I was on my own, ate lots and watched Dr Who.

Today I have earnt a nice little amount doing overtime/selflessly given up my bank holiday so my colleagues aren't overly busy tomorrow (delete as applicable) and now I'm not in till next year.

over a year ago

"Eaten far too much "

I'm sure it was all yummy.

Nadolig Llawen!

over a year ago

"Eaten far too much

I'm sure it was all yummy.

Nadolig Llawen!"

Diolch x x

over a year ago

"Yesterday I did parkrun with my girlfriend (and about 350 other people!), after that I was on my own, ate lots and watched Dr Who.

Today I have earnt a nice little amount doing overtime/selflessly given up my bank holiday so my colleagues aren't overly busy tomorrow (delete as applicable) and now I'm not in till next year.

"

We'll go for 'selfless'.

Enjoy the break.

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Woke up and exchanged cards and stockings and had a laugh together. Ate prosecco jelly bubbles. Had breakfast made for me. Smoked salmon and scrambled egg. Tea. Toast. More tea. All lay around watching telly on my bed, digesting. Then we had baths and showers and climbed into Christmassy clothes. Then fell asleep! Woke up and made vodka snowballs, super strong and full of lemon, ice and cherries. Lined our stomachs first with maple thick shakes. Set about drinking in earnest. Tried not to think about cooking dinner! Drank in earnest and forgot about dinner. Opened the pressies, and the big present was ecstatically received. Christmas is all about that moment for me. Watched a variety of festive frolics on tv. Struck by how sexist Morecambe and Wise seem now. Shame in a way. Realised that I've never seen Home Alone all the way through. Still haven't seen it all the way through as I suddenly remembered dinner. Roast beef and Yorkshires, as no one likes turkey in this house. Carrots and curly kale. Broccoli, cauliflower and baby sweetcorn. Onion gravy and big pigs in juicy blankets. All washed down with Dr Who! Go Jodie!!! More drinking and just before midnight, Xmas pudding with custard and cream. Pulled three crackers and then bugged the fuck out of one another playing with the noisy prizes. All feeling sleepy and possibly green around the gills by this point. Climbed the stairs at 1am. Fell into restless sleep and dreamed of something since forgotten. Ready to do it all again next year. Merry Christmas everyone. Xxx

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Apart from a 4hr shift at work this morning I've had a lovely, chilled time at home. The kids have been perfect and loved their presents. Much prosecco has been d*unk and I started on the Cheese this arvo. I love cheese!!!

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break Lickety

That all sounds lovely.

I need to break out the cheese and Prosecco.

"

I finished off a bottle of prosecco this afternoon

over a year ago

"Woke up and exchanged cards and stockings and had a laugh together. Ate prosecco jelly bubbles. Had breakfast made for me. Smoked salmon and scrambled egg. Tea. Toast. More tea. All lay around watching telly on my bed, digesting. Then we had baths and showers and climbed into Christmassy clothes. Then fell asleep! Woke up and made vodka snowballs, super strong and full of lemon, ice and cherries. Lined our stomachs first with maple thick shakes. Set about drinking in earnest. Tried not to think about cooking dinner! Drank in earnest and forgot about dinner. Opened the pressies, and the big present was ecstatically received. Christmas is all about that moment for me. Watched a variety of festive frolics on tv. Struck by how sexist Morecambe and Wise seem now. Shame in a way. Realised that I've never seen Home Alone all the way through. Still haven't seen it all the way through as I suddenly remembered dinner. Roast beef and Yorkshires, as no one likes turkey in this house. Carrots and curly kale. Broccoli, cauliflower and baby sweetcorn. Onion gravy and big pigs in juicy blankets. All washed down with Dr Who! Go Jodie!!! More drinking and just before midnight, Xmas pudding with custard and cream. Pulled three crackers and then bugged the fuck out of one another playing with the noisy prizes. All feeling sleepy and possibly green around the gills by this point. Climbed the stairs at 1am. Fell into restless sleep and dreamed of something since forgotten. Ready to do it all again next year. Merry Christmas everyone. Xxx"

That sounds like a grand day. I particularly like the forethought of maple thick shakes.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Spent time with family, and very much missed my dad who died last year. Second Christmas without him and still feel like he's going to walk through the door again

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Woke up and exchanged cards and stockings and had a laugh together. Ate prosecco jelly bubbles. Had breakfast made for me. Smoked salmon and scrambled egg. Tea. Toast. More tea. All lay around watching telly on my bed, digesting. Then we had baths and showers and climbed into Christmassy clothes. Then fell asleep! Woke up and made vodka snowballs, super strong and full of lemon, ice and cherries. Lined our stomachs first with maple thick shakes. Set about drinking in earnest. Tried not to think about cooking dinner! Drank in earnest and forgot about dinner. Opened the pressies, and the big present was ecstatically received. Christmas is all about that moment for me. Watched a variety of festive frolics on tv. Struck by how sexist Morecambe and Wise seem now. Shame in a way. Realised that I've never seen Home Alone all the way through. Still haven't seen it all the way through as I suddenly remembered dinner. Roast beef and Yorkshires, as no one likes turkey in this house. Carrots and curly kale. Broccoli, cauliflower and baby sweetcorn. Onion gravy and big pigs in juicy blankets. All washed down with Dr Who! Go Jodie!!! More drinking and just before midnight, Xmas pudding with custard and cream. Pulled three crackers and then bugged the fuck out of one another playing with the noisy prizes. All feeling sleepy and possibly green around the gills by this point. Climbed the stairs at 1am. Fell into restless sleep and dreamed of something since forgotten. Ready to do it all again next year. Merry Christmas everyone. Xxx"

I need to go to Specsavers

over a year ago

"Spent time with family, and very much missed my dad who died last year. Second Christmas without him and still feel like he's going to walk through the door again "

Keep him as part of your Christmas - missing him means you haven't lost him.

We did some odd things Mum would have done if she was still with us.

over a year ago

Oh gosh how I’ve missed you on the forum, Lickety. So lovely to see you pop up.

Merry Christmas, really hope things are contended with you.

I’ve had a dazzlingly beautiful walk on the salt marshes and beach up at Brancaster today. Now log fires and snoozes ahead of cocktail hour and into Boxing Night dinner. Time with the whole family is blessed indeed.

Sending you much love and a plea for us to grab a sherry or such, in the New Year together.

over a year ago

*contented!!

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Woke up and exchanged cards and stockings and had a laugh together. Ate prosecco jelly bubbles. Had breakfast made for me. Smoked salmon and scrambled egg. Tea. Toast. More tea. All lay around watching telly on my bed, digesting. Then we had baths and showers and climbed into Christmassy clothes. Then fell asleep! Woke up and made vodka snowballs, super strong and full of lemon, ice and cherries. Lined our stomachs first with maple thick shakes. Set about drinking in earnest. Tried not to think about cooking dinner! Drank in earnest and forgot about dinner. Opened the pressies, and the big present was ecstatically received. Christmas is all about that moment for me. Watched a variety of festive frolics on tv. Struck by how sexist Morecambe and Wise seem now. Shame in a way. Realised that I've never seen Home Alone all the way through. Still haven't seen it all the way through as I suddenly remembered dinner. Roast beef and Yorkshires, as no one likes turkey in this house. Carrots and curly kale. Broccoli, cauliflower and baby sweetcorn. Onion gravy and big pigs in juicy blankets. All washed down with Dr Who! Go Jodie!!! More drinking and just before midnight, Xmas pudding with custard and cream. Pulled three crackers and then bugged the fuck out of one another playing with the noisy prizes. All feeling sleepy and possibly green around the gills by this point. Climbed the stairs at 1am. Fell into restless sleep and dreamed of something since forgotten. Ready to do it all again next year. Merry Christmas everyone. Xxx

That sounds like a grand day. I particularly like the forethought of maple thick shakes.

"

So easy and so good. Just like me!

over a year ago

"Oh gosh how I’ve missed you on the forum, Lickety. So lovely to see you pop up.

I’ve had a dazzlingly beautiful walk on the salt marshes and beach up at Brancaster today. Now log fires and snoozes ahead of cocktail hour and into Boxing Night dinner. Time with the whole family is blessed indeed.

Sending you much love and a plea for us to grab a sherry or such, in the New Year together. "

It's lovely to read such a happy post from you. I'm probably around on here for this week before life gets busy again. A sherry would be lovely.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Hey Lickety, have you kidn@pped Brighton Steve, Diamondsmiles, Tina Titz and View?

over a year ago

"Oh gosh how I’ve missed you on the forum, Lickety. So lovely to see you pop up.

Sending you much love and a plea for us to grab a sherry or such, in the New Year together.

It's lovely to read such a happy post from you. I'm probably around on here for this week before life gets busy again. A sherry would be lovely."

I shall enjoy you online this week and plot a drink (with no expiry date on cashing it in) for the future. Xx

over a year ago

"Hey Lickety, have you kidn@pped Brighton Steve, Diamondsmiles, Tina Titz and View? "

I'm not publicly declaring anything. Just don't look at any of the boxes on the back stairs.

I hope you are well.

over a year ago

"Hey Lickety, have you kidn@pped Brighton Steve, Diamondsmiles, Tina Titz and View? "

I'm hoping they all ran off together to live a wonderful life.

over a year ago

"Ate loads of goodies!..cooked loads of scrummy dinners!!..and counted my new collection of deodorants, shower gels, shaving gels, and razors!...and loved it

Brilliant! Now you don't need to shop for toiletries until spring (or summer).

"

Yep!!..that's exactly what i think!!..the more the merrier

over a year ago

I think Ryan ate them.

over a year ago

"Hey Lickety, have you kidn@pped Brighton Steve, Diamondsmiles, Tina Titz and View?

I think Ryan ate them. "

Or, Tease has them tied up somewhere as playthings for Ryan?

over a year ago

Not much. Merry Christmas, Lickety!

over a year ago

"Not much. Merry Christmas, Lickety!"

Merry Christmas, Not Much CrimboJimbo. I hope you enjoyed the 'not much' - 'much' is often overrated.

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

merry Xmas everyone! single and not able to see family this year as I'd need more travel time then work permits this year...

however I had a wonderful couple of days with friends who have become my chosen family here in the UK. great food, great company and a charity swim in the sea this morning- good times!!!

over a year ago

"merry Xmas everyone! single and not able to see family this year as I'd need more travel time then work permits this year...

however I had a wonderful couple of days with friends who have become my chosen family here in the UK. great food, great company and a charity swim in the sea this morning- good times!!!"

How invigorating! Chosen family is always nice.

Post new Message to Thread