Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just finished work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just done my shift for the day, I honestly had probably the best day I have ever had in the care home I work in, we had an entertainer in (who can’t sing for toffee but no one cared lol) we had Father Christmas (Ads) come round and we all sat down for Christmas dinner. I’m so pleased I do such a rewarding job (activities).

Now I’m having a large baileys!

Merry Christmas everyone x

Geeky x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

"Just done my shift for the day, I honestly had probably the best day I have ever had in the care home I work in, we had an entertainer in (who can’t sing for toffee but no one cared lol) we had Father Christmas (Ads) come round and we all sat down for Christmas dinner. I’m so pleased I do such a rewarding job (activities).

Geeky x"

Well done you my mums in a care home you lot do a great job

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just done my shift for the day, I honestly had probably the best day I have ever had in the care home I work in, we had an entertainer in (who can’t sing for toffee but no one cared lol) we had Father Christmas (Ads) come round and we all sat down for Christmas dinner. I’m so pleased I do such a rewarding job (activities).

Geeky x

Well done you my mums in a care home you lot do a great job "

Thank you x

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

Geeky x

Well done you my mums in a care home you lot do a great job

Thank you x"

No need for thanks thank you x

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I don't finish for another 2 hours. Then I have a 3 course meal and presents to unwrap. And have to be up at 6am again tomorrow for work again.

I'm going to be useless tomorrow!!

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

My ex partner used to work in a care home and he loved Christmas with the residents. In ten years he only had Christmas day off once because he enjoyed it so much.

We would both stay over at my parents house for a couple of days and my dad would drive him to work in the morning and pick him up again after he finished.

He would have Christmas dinner with the residents and enjoy the evening with my family.

Post new Message to Thread